Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl in class: Got the number, call tonight?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's an update:

Today in class I was talking to this girl about her weekend plans and she said she didn't know, but her friends and her were probably going to go to some clubs. I could tell she was trying to tell me good information like, we might go to club X on X day. She didn't have plans, but I got the hint she would enjoy the company of my friends and I.

Additionally, she commented that I hadn't been online since we swapped screennames 2 days ago and I told her I was busy and might be able to get on this weekend (perfectly unavailable ;) ). So, anyways, I knew she wanted to do something.

So, then I tell her to give me her phone number and I'll give her a call if we're going to go clubbing. I get the number no question and don't give mine to hers.

Also, of note is that while we were talking some more and walking to our cars, I was trying to plant a seed in her head. She was talking about getting a job so I jokingly suggested being a stripper. Then, she talked some and I learned she had gone to strip clubs, but unfortunately she found out I hadn't been to one.

Big thing I just remembered, she was talking about this one strip club and she said, "I haven't been in a while, we should go sometime!" Excellent! :)

Strip clubs aren't exactly my thing because it's just a tease and I'd rather go for action. I probably seem a bit naive to her having not been to one, but all is well.

Anyways, my question is if I should call this girl tonight if I can get my friends to go clubbing? I've been talking to her in class for about 2 weeks now (twice a week) and my friends are around this weekend. I don't have too many peeps that go clubbing with me and my best clubbing friend is going on a monthlong vacation next week. So, if I don't get something together this weekend, I might not be able to have any social proof if I were to get together with this girl. BTW, this girl has not proven yet that she is LTR material, but she would be nice to mess around with or even good as just a party girl friend to have.

I had been planning to ask her out to lunch after class, but she volunteered that she wouldn't be able to take a nap after class today because she had to drop off some job applications. I decided that I didn't want to risk a rejection when I'm certain she would go to lunch with me under normal circumstances.

Alright, so what do I do? I just got the number today, but I've known the girl for a while and already not used her screenname contact info for several days and she is wondering what is up, can I violate the 3 day rule and call on the same day? If I get the clubbing thing together, I'm going to see if I can get her to pre-game and drink with us. She loves her liquor, but she's underaged and can't drink at the club. I want to get her crazy!!

Thanks for helping.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so good it seems like textbook!

My advice, you can't call her tonight. But you can go online. What I would do is go online, if she's there tell her your buddie was unavailable and you just don't feel like going out with anyone else....unless she wants to take you to that strip club...

If she's not online, oh-well. Call her Saturday at the earliest.

By then she's really wondering why your so busy you can't call her.

Thats just my opinion though.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie, you're right. This is absolutely golden textbook material. Your advice is very clever and I got a good chuckle out of it. But I wouldn't recommend it in this situation. Going to a strip club for the first time with a girl you're interested in is simply too much pressure.

Dave, you must not call tonight. As I just explained to DreamyChick in another thread, the purpose of rule to wait is to temper your own excessive enthusiasm (appearing needy and clingy). Your interest level is through the roof with this girl, and it sounds like hers is pretty high too. The worst thing you could do in this situation is to start shaping your plans around her. No one likes to be smothered. The only exception I would make in this case is if you and your friend already had plans to go to the club. If you want to make a "date" to go clubbing with this girl, by all means do so. Set it up for next Tuesday with your clubbing friend (he's not leaving for a week, right?). Then call this girl on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and tell her about your plans and invite her along. Proceed accordingly.

Of course, feel free to take or ignore our advice. Screwing things up on your own is a great way of learning. ;)

Ganbatte!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize how well I had played my cards. Anyways, I have no intention of setting up a clubbing or strip club date with this girl. My interest level isn't actually that high....all I want is a little action. I haven't been to a strip club before so I'm going to go with guy friends before I ever went with her...the last thing I want is to be at a strip club with a girl who knows what's going on and I have no clue.

Like I said, I didn't want a clubbing date with this girl either. I'd go with my friends and probably some of her friends.

I don't want to go clubbing tonight unless this girl comes along because I'm tired of going with just guys. So, what I think I may do is check with my friends if they want to go, then give her a call and see if she wants to meet us there. If she doesn't want to, I probably won't even go, but I won't tell her that I didn't go ;) If she does go, I'll be there with her and my friends.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Went on my AIM and she messages me as soon as she sees I'm on. Some quick chit chat...I tell her to enjoy her shower (hoping that comment makes her think naked, haha). I'll probably log off before she comes back. The more I talk to this girl, the more I realize how much of a sexual mind she has...this could be very interesting. Didn't go out tonight, nor call her, BTW...I'll probably holla at her Saturday night if any of my lame friends will actually go out.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
few things: don't give her saturday night that soon, seems like you got nothing better to do. a man never has saturday night avaliable. 2nd, clubs are the worst place to take girls out on the first date. unless you're trying hard to put yourself in the friendzone, I don't see how and why you involve your friends. I would try to keep the IM's down low, I am a strong adversery for online chats / email conversation, or even text messages.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donny Brasco
This is so good it seems like textbook!

My advice, you can't call her tonight. But you can go online. What I would do is go online, if she's there tell her your buddie was unavailable and you just don't feel like going out with anyone else....unless she wants to take you to that strip club...

If she's not online, oh-well. Call her Saturday at the earliest.

By then she's really wondering why your so busy you can't call her.

Thats just my opinion though.
Going on line that night: dont tell her that you were home alone with nothing to do b/c you only have one friend to go out with

Dont call her saturday either...talk to online saturday or sunday if possible to tell her about the fun weekend that you should be having