Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm trying to date doesn't trust me at all

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
So last night was the fourth time I've seen her, and the first time I went to her rather than her coming to me.

First of all, she had invited me to her place originally, then later told me (word for word):

"So, I'm at the bar by my place with my friend. You're welcome to come here and then we can head to my place. I'm sure you'll say no because you'll only want to hang with out clothes off lol but just throwing it out there."

As you can see, she thinks I'm only using her for sex. And this is after she expressed these same concerns last week, to which I told her she was wrong in her assumptions and that I do, in fact, want to get to know her, but it's difficult for me to open up.

Anyways... We go to the bar, have enough drinks to the point where we're very tipsy (I was on the verge of drunk since I never drink, but she was buying so I took them to be Mr. I'm-Not-Lame-And-Won't-Drink-Guy), then eventually head back to her place with her friend. Her friend gets what she needs and goes elsewhere to sleep, while we stay up and get sexual.

Mid-sex she needs a break and literally says, "ok so honesty time... How many girls are you fvcking other than me?" I tell her none. She says she "wishes I'd be honest" (i.e., doesn't believe me). This back-and-forth goes on for a little bit. Ask her why she doesn't believe me, her reasons were "you're hot and you know it", "you love the tinder life", "this isn't my first rodeo--I can tell when a guy actually likes me". Asked her why she thinks that I don't "actually like her", and she said it's because "I never talk to her" and that guys, in the past, who "actually liked her" would "text/talk to her all the time--even to the point where it would get annoying". I just told her that's not me. She tells me several times I'm being defensive, I tell her I'm not, etc., you get the picture. And her reasoning for bringing all this up is because we don't use condoms, so she wants to be "safe" (meaning STD's).

We fvck a couple more times, but I couldn't ***, and ^^^ comes up again. She eventually falls asleep on me, but I get up, put my sh!t on, tell her I'm going to go, she walks me out, says I "can leave if I want but don't have to", then I leave. No kiss goodbye. I didn't leave out of anger though, although she probably thinks that, I actually left because I wanted to sleep in my own bed and take my pre-bedtime supplements ha.

Thoughts?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night was the fourth time I've seen her, and the first time I went to her rather than her coming to me.

We fvck a couple more times, but I couldn't ***, and ^^^ comes up again. She eventually falls asleep on me, but I get up, put my sh!t on, tell her I'm going to go, she walks me out, says I "can leave if I want but don't have to", then I leave. No kiss goodbye. I didn't leave out of anger though, although she probably thinks that, I actually left because I wanted to sleep in my own bed and take my pre-bedtime supplements ha.

Thoughts?
Just this.... validated all her questions in her mind. Also mix it with her insecurities....

You'll have the talk again

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect, you're giving her exactly what she wants and she's happy to tell you so.

"Asked her why she thinks that I don't "actually like her", and she said it's because "I never talk to her" and that guys, in the past, who "actually liked her" would "text/talk to her all the time--even to the point where it would get annoying." That line is her telling you she's relieved she finally found a guy with decent game and a nudge to make you stay on that track.

Remember, one of the worst things that can happen is that a girl feels secure enough to assume/know you like her. The way she's feeling right now, that she's either unsure of your feelings toward her or she thinks you don't really care about her, is where you want it to be (because that's where she wants it to be). This isn't a problem thread, it's a good job thread, and you handled everything perfectly imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von

Serenity

Reaction score
Her game is to have the sex even though it might be another guy who is just in it for sex. You have given her little indication that this isn't the case, just simply saying so does little as actions speak louder than words.

You say it's difficult to open up, but that's the one thing that wins trust.

Just walking away like that was probably a bad move. Regardless of your own actual reasons for it, she won't see it the same way. It will seem as if you did it all to fvck her, you're coming across as cold. Your actions, not your words confirm that she's right.

@AttackFormation Are you willing to bet on her sticking around? I don't think she will for very long.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To bring up the talk in the midst of sex is bad form on her part IMO. Reeks of neurosis.

Having said that she likes you enough that she knows if she refuses sex you will likely move on.

Her game is rather immature. You are handling her fine & keeping her off balance. Leaving last night was a push. She will feel somewhat used/insecure over that. Might be a good move to ping her via text today and say "Really enjoyed seeing you last night" and nothing more.

Such a statement says you didn't just leave like a cold blooded dude but it doesn't invite additional interaction either.

If she responds to such a statement you can calibrate from there.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I talked to her today. She was apparently sick as hell and needed to go to the doctor. Also said she didn't remember much of last night.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First of all, she had invited me to her place originally, then later told me (word for word):

"So, I'm at the bar by my place with my friend. You're welcome to come here and then we can head to my place. I'm sure you'll say no because you'll only want to hang with out clothes off lol but just throwing it out there."

As you can see, she thinks I'm only using her for sex. And this is after she expressed these same concerns last week, to which I told her she was wrong in her assumptions and that I do, in fact, want to get to know her, but it's difficult for me to open up.

Anyways... We go to the bar, have enough drinks to the point where we're very tipsy (I was on the verge of drunk since I never drink, but she was buying so I took them to be Mr. I'm-Not-Lame-And-Won't-Drink-Guy), then eventually head back to her place with her friend. Her friend gets what she needs and goes elsewhere to sleep, while we stay up and get sexual.

Mid-sex she needs a break and literally says, "ok so honesty time... How many girls are you fvcking other than me?" I tell her none. She says she "wishes I'd be honest" (i.e., doesn't believe me). This back-and-forth goes on for a little bit. Ask her why she doesn't believe me, her reasons were "you're hot and you know it", "you love the tinder life", "this isn't my first rodeo--I can tell when a guy actually likes me". Asked her why she thinks that I don't "actually like her", and she said it's because "I never talk to her" and that guys, in the past, who "actually liked her" would "text/talk to her all the time--even to the point where it would get annoying". I just told her that's not me. She tells me several times I'm being defensive, I tell her I'm not, etc., you get the picture. And her reasoning for bringing all this up is because we don't use condoms, so she wants to be "safe" (meaning STD's).

Thoughts?
You are presenting a challenge. You have her hampster wheel spining.

You aren't acting like other guys. She isn't in control.

Keep up the good work

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what I always do.

Get to when you are about to lay the pipe, then revenge fk her for putting you through the trouble of dealing with her distrustfullness.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah shes on some BS. immature/has been used up/damaged.

when she asked how many girls ur fkin u shoulda told her 3..let this hoe know what ur about

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You handled it fine. However, next time a woman asks you how many women you are sleeping with or dating just say you never kiss and tell. If she is attracted to you she will assume other women are interested in you as well, and if you have the proper frame... well you will be behaving like a man with options.... so she naturally will not blieve what you are saying. The best way to handle that is to make a joke about it. If a woman asks you in the middle of having sex, how many women you are with, just say that at that very moment it's just her... BUT if she wants bring in one or two for a threesome or foursome, you'll be happy to comply.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
We had set something up for this saturday. Texted her a pic of my d!ck next to a refresh water bottle yesterday with the caption: "next time you plan on drinking in excess, don't forget to bring a hydrating bottle of refresh water."

No response looool