Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm sleeping with asked if I'm seeing anyone else currently

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says it's just out of curiosity. She lives on the other side of the state. We spent the week together here (she came to see me). Acted like a couple, cuddling after sex, holding hands, taking turns buying each other dinner, etc.

Is she getting at what I think she is getting at? How to respond?

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Typically, once you reach a point where you PREFER being single over having a girlfriend, suddenly every girl you hook up with wants to be your new girlfriend and can't get enough of you. It comes through in subtle ways that you act, and you become a challenge to her. You also don't really respond to her attempts to chode you out because you'd be just as happy to go back into the field. So everything happens naturally as a result of getting to a certain level"

in ur case, heres some quote i found awhile ago, so damn true..

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Typically, once you reach a point where you PREFER being single over having a girlfriend, suddenly every girl you hook up with wants to be your new girlfriend and can't get enough of you. It comes through in subtle ways that you act, and you become a challenge to her. You also don't really respond to her attempts to chode you out because you'd be just as happy to go back into the field. So everything happens naturally as a result of getting to a certain level"

in ur case, heres some quote i found awhile ago, so damn true..
So, technically I have a gf that lives with me and another gf that knows I have a live in gf but is waiting to move in once I break it off with girl A....

Honestly I'm shopping...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not answer her question directly. You can imply it all you want, but don't say yes. Never give away the trick behind the magic.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Just tell her the truth. Yes I am.

Overall, What do you really want? Do you want to have a multitude of Women to fvck around with? or do you want a Girlfriend? or do you want multiple Girlfriends?

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Overall, What do you really want? Do you want to have a multitude of Women to fvck around with? or do you want a Girlfriend? or do you want multiple Girlfriends?
Honestly I have no idea anymore. And I'm not sure how to figure out what I want. I want the stability and affection and companionship of a relationship but I also want the excitement, adventure and novelty of dating other women. But I can't have both so I have to find a way to figure out which I want more.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea anymore. And I'm not sure how to figure out what I want. I want the stability and affection and companionship of a relationship but I also want the excitement, adventure and novelty of dating other women. But I can't have both so I have to find a way to figure out which I want more.
Maybe you should go for a "Friend With Benefits" type of relationship where you and the girl are fvcking and spending some time together but ultimately are not monogamous which means you can go and fvck other Women if you want however you will have to be good with the fact that she's going to be getting fvcked by another guy. You can also have an exclusive girlfriend and have other Women on the side but your girlfriend knows about it. Some Women are cool with that but many are not, depends on the girl.

The reason I say all this is so that you avoid drama and bullsh!t in your life having to "sneak" or Lie about what's going on and no one can say anything about you in a negative light. All parties involved know the deal and there is nothing to hide from anyone.

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should go for a "Friend With Benefits" type of relationship where you and the girl are fvcking and spending some time together but ultimately are not monogamous which means you can go and fvck other Women if you want however you will have to be good with the fact that she's going to be getting fvcked by another guy. You can also have an exclusive girlfriend and have other Women on the side but your girlfriend knows about it. Some Women are cool with that but many are not, depends on the girl.

The reason I say all this is so that you avoid drama and bullsh!t in your life having to "sneak" or Lie about what's going on and no one can say anything about you in a negative light. All parties involved know the deal and there is nothing to hide from anyone.

I'm considering either letting this girl go and stopping all this sneaking around on my live in gf OR telling this girl on the other side of the state that I was dishonest with her and have a live in gf...but I'd still like to **** once in a while if she's cool with it. I had actually asked her when we first slept together recently how she feels about open relationships and she said she would be open to one later on...I also asked her how she would feel if a guy she was dating already had a gf...she said she wouldn't like that. But hey the last girl didn't either and she suspected it all along and she still kept not only ****ing me but also went from just dating to being in a relationship with me KNOWING I had a girl living with me and falling in love with me anyways.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This. If she has high attraction she will stick around a wait a bit longer. Been through this with numerous chicks.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering either letting this girl go and stopping all this sneaking around on my live in gf OR telling this girl on the other side of the state that I was dishonest with her and have a live in gf...but I'd still like to **** once in a while if she's cool with it. I had actually asked her when we first slept together recently how she feels about open relationships and she said she would be open to one later on...I also asked her how she would feel if a guy she was dating already had a gf...she said she wouldn't like that. But hey the last girl didn't either and she suspected it all along and she still kept not only ****ing me but also went from just dating to being in a relationship with me KNOWING I had a girl living with me and falling in love with me anyways.

You wrapping it up when you fvck the side piece?

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell the truth. When I met my now ex, she asked me the same thing. I was sleeping with 3 girls at the time, multiple times a week.

When I took her out, I did it under the pretense that I was going to show her a good time and that was it. She fell super hard for me and eventually asked me to stop sleeping with other people. I told her I would sleep on it despite the fact that I knew I wanted her the most. I also told her, after agreeing to be monogamous, that I would need a couple of weeks to tie up loose ends. This not only raised her level of interest but made her feel like she had to work for it. She was an HB9-10 depending on your preferences but objectively was extremely attractive. She also made me get tested before she would sleep with me, which I have a lot of respect for—no girls do that these days. She had only slept with a few people.

At the time, I was also unsure of what I wanted but my plates we’re replaceable and physically, she was not. Because she was so hot, I was less interested in banging other girls.

Just something to consider, but if her interest level is super high, this will, at the minimum, test that. At the worst, you’re just being honest. I find that being unapologetically honest goes a long way with a quality women and the only times I have gotten into a mess is when I have lied.

I am also against cheating fwiw. If you’re not going to be faithful, don’t commit. It’s not that hard. Being a man of your word is in essence very much a part of being a DJ. Lying, cheating, and sneaking around is not. You will eventually get caught, it’s bad for business and reflects poorly on your character.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wrapping it up when you fvck the side piece?
Nope. Busted my nut in three different girls recently. One is fixed, the other took a plan b since she forgot her birth control when she came to see me and the other is confirmed on bc.

There is another girl coming to see me from 3 hours away next week and I'm tempted to do her raw BUT she knows I'm rich so I might use a condom. I should. Either that or watch her take a plan b...

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Busted my nut in three different girls recently. One is fixed, the other took a plan b since she forgot her birth control when she came to see me and the other is confirmed on bc.

There is another girl coming to see me from 3 hours away next week and I'm tempted to do her raw BUT she knows I'm rich so I might use a condom. I should. Either that or watch her take a plan b...
Tread carefully man. Never trust a broad who says she’s on birth control/will take plan b. If you insist on raw dogging, shoot it somewhere that won’t ruin your life by creating another. Especially if you have money.

Not to mention STDs. If your main girl gets a pap that comes back positive for chlamydia, how do you plan on talking your way out of it? But that’s less serious than knocking up one of these broads.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread carefully man. Never trust a broad who says she’s on birth control/will take plan b. If you insist on raw dogging, shoot it somewhere that won’t ruin your life by creating another. Especially if you have money.

Not to mention STDs. If your main girl gets a pap that comes back positive for chlamydia, how do you plan on talking your way out of it? But that’s less serious than knocking up one of these broads.

Yeah, I'm meeting up with her one last time this weekend but I'm debating cancelling it on account of this risk. I can't keep seeing this chic on the side every other weekend any longer my girl is getting suspicious with all the trips I've been taking to see different chics.

Oh and this girl mentioned she forgot her pills and would take a plan b on the way home, but I told her I'd feel more comfortable if she took it in front of me before she left and she did, no argument, she agreed because she said even she doesn't want kids. The depo shot makes you gain weight though so she was not too keen on that.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you want exclusively with a woman who asks this the answer I use is “Ask me tomorrow and 5pm”. Then you cut ties with all your other plates and call or text her the next day at 5pm sharp and say “no not seeing anyone else”. If you don’t want her exclusive you answer “I’m not sure let me check my black book and get back to you” Then blow her off or string her along if she pushes it.