Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm seeing wants to participate in orgasmic meditation with a 'friend'

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mtn man I am concerned that you are more worried about if this means she has low interest level in you rather than if you think she is a quality woman or not worth of dating you. To me this spells trouble as it means you are way more invested in this than she is. You need to look out for you. Don't be desperate. You need to have a set of standards that you want in a mate and if you don't see it in someone, you will move on. And any girl that would ask you this while starting a relationship with someone she supposedly likes? Is not a quality woman.

Stop being blinded man.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already told her I wasn't cool with it, and she backpedaled pretty hard claiming it was just him offering, she wasn't considering doing it with him. She has brought it up a few times about having me to it to her, which I am open to.

This girl hasn't done anything like this slow sex thing before, but I think is trying to stretch her boundaries since her divorce. She really seems like she has had a pretty mundane sex life previously. Whatever, honestly I don't really care if a girl wants to be into some new age sexual mumbo jumbo, however I am DEFINITELY NOT COOL with someone else engaging in a sexual act with a girl who promised sexual exclusivity to me.

This whole situation has thrown me for a bit of a loop, not really sure how I am going to proceed at this point. At first I was pretty open to doing this with her, now I'm not so sure. She said she started reading the book and thinks that the techniques are much more geared towards couples.

I guess the next time I see her I'm going to have to reinforce my position on the whole situation and let the fallout happen. I'm bummed about this, but have accepted that I may have to let this girl go if things don't turn around.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan, there's nothing to reinforce. Sitting down having a "logical" conversation about your feelings with women is a complete waste of your time. It can actually hurt your position/frame in the relationship.

Forget about all the details about this silly sexual technique, it's all irrelevant. Women aren't stupid, I repeat, women aren't stupid, the games they play are very real and very purposeful.

You wouldn't have EVER told a woman you liked and just became exclusive with, that you were contemplating a sexual act with another woman and were "unsure" about it. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I'm not saying you should dump her, have fun but keep it casual. However, do not confront her about this again, the moment has already passed. Do whatever is in YOUR best interest.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I'm so sick of sosuave's "quality woman" routine. They're all wh0res. Anyone who can't see that seems blind to me.
I married one. 100% GRADE AAA quality.

Stop dating crack *****s like you have been and you might find one.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh-huh. And when you're bending her over, I'm sure all you're thinking about is what an innocent little princess she is? For her sake, I hope not.

I hate to smash everyone's fairy tale delusions, but women WANT to be wh0res. They like it. It turns them on. They only put up the princess act, because that's what men demand, in order to fulfill the "quality" myth.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bible_Belt
I'm so sick of sosuave's "quality woman" routine. They're all wh0res. Anyone who can't see that seems blind to me.
You are speaking of two mutually exclusive concepts.

Saying women like to be treated like wh0res therefore 'quality' is a myth is a logical fallacy. Actually, a few of them.

1- Poisoning the well. If all women are "wh0res", then that must negate even the possibility of them embodying quality. Also a Cause and Effect fallacy.

2-Hasty generalization/biased sample. You are drawing conclusions based on a relatively small sample (the women you keep, which are of dubious social and moral character).

Cordon is right, but we've beaten this one to death. MtnMan will have to make his own decisions and learn by experience, like the rest of us.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be out the minute she said she had a guy friend that she wanted to do tantic masterbation with ... to me that means she has no fear of losing you. A **** test is one thing but broaching that topic matter should have alarm bells going off in your head telling you to GTFO or at very least, get a few more bangs in and then bolt.

She's not a viable partner for a LTR.

BBelt may be correct but that doesn't mean you should tolerate their behavior when it is that overt.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary of those who use the binary "all" or "none" in relation to abstract notions such as "quality." Unless discoursing about concrete, binary items such as heads or tails, all or none is "never" applicable, used only by the ingenuous.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the women you keep, which are of dubious social and moral character)

I think of my exes as a mostly upstanding crowd. There's a couple lawyers, a university professor, a high-ranking military officer. Many of them are committed wives and mothers now. But I doubt their husbands know all the things they did with me. They are smart enough women to not shatter the poor guys' princess delusions.

A few thousand years of church rules are not going to change a few million years of evolution in regard to the human mind and body. Obviously not all women are actively wh0ring it up at any given moment...but I still think all of them at least have the fantasy. Whether or not they act on those thoughts seems to be too trivial to me to be used as a litmus test of "quality."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mountain Man,
You have found a most remarkable Woman...I only wish I could find someone like her...She in her turn has found a Svex Guru ...Seems however you have lost the frame....Many years ago I met A Similar Girl who had learnt Tantric Svexual Techniques while living in a Queensland Commune..From her I learned how to keep a Woman on a svexual Plateau for hours,how to have Orgvasms without Ejaculation...Why not ask if you could join Her and her Guru then just observe and learn!

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why there is all this discussion. Seems like a wh0re to me to even suggest doing such a thing. Fvkin cvnt. No LTR material. To me, games now mean games later. Sorry brotha.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
This whole situation has thrown me for a bit of a loop, not really sure how I am going to proceed at this point.
MtnMan, the sheer fact that she was/is discussing sexual sh!t with other dudes is disrespectful. That behaviour isn't congruent with someone who wants an exclusive relationship. Disappointing of course but be thankful you are finding this stuff out early.

How many guys compete, fight, or generally work their asses off trying to fend off other dudes from their girlfriends only to have them cheat on them years later.

If she's going to cheat or get lured away by another dude it's going to happen eventually. You WANT this type of sh!t to happen NOW before you waste too much time or develop stronger feelings. Most guys get upset when a b!tch cheats on them. I thank my lucky stars! A tough concept to swallow but you will be better for it.

MtnMan said:
I guess the next time I see her I'm going to have to reinforce my position on the whole situation and let the fallout happen. I'm bummed about this, but have accepted that I may have to let this girl go if things don't turn around.
Tough to give good advice on this because only you know exactly the things that were said and what you are feeling in your gut. The fact that you admit to it throwing you for a loop is a sign that you need to pull back and get your head together.

As someone earlier said don't bring it up again. The moment has passed and it sounds like you've already made your point. Use this as a lesson or reminder to keep your eyes open and your feelings in check. I'd let it go for now and watch like a hawk for other red flags.

In the meantime keep it casual and have fun. I've been in similar situations so many times before. What usually happens is I decide to pull my interest back but continue to date the chick and just have fun. Her interest level grows but she eventually realizes I am holding back. That usually leads to her interest level going thru the roof as she tries harder and harder to pin me down. The sex during these periods is usually pretty intense. Then at some point she snaps and goes crazy. Next thing she's at my door in the middle of the night crying and begging to be exclusive or asking why I don't love her.

The point of all this is that YOU need to be the one in control. You need to be above all this emotional drama. Let her get caught up in the romantic roller coaster. You play along on the outside but on the inside you have to be a rock.

Have fun and don't take any of this too seriously.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all you need to know OP - you don't like how she makes you feel. Not all women will do this to you ( giving you a vivid picture of some guy getting her off and saying she had to think about it). That's just twisted. Therefore, respect yourself and find women who won't make you feel like this. They are out there.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, when a chick wants to be "exclusive" and then is feeling you out to fvck around with other men, you drop her ass. Don't let others try to tell you different telling you that it's ok. It's not ok, it's disrespectful and she is going back on her word. It shouldn't take you this long to drop her for that.

MtnMan said:
some seriously conflicting responses in this thread. Not sure how to proceed, to be honest. Normally I try to take in advice, ruminate in it for a while and proceed while following my gut. At this point, not sure what my gut is saying.
There's conflicting responses because some people don't know what they're talking about. :yes:

I already told you what to do in my original response. :yes:

This woman has clearly disrespected you. She told you she wanted you not to have other women as options. You agreed by giving up your power. She said she wanted to be "exclusive" and is now wanting "slow sex" with another man. If she wanted to be "exclusive", there would be no need for another man in the picture. There would be no need for any "tests" because you agreed to what she wanted. She can have other men wanting to rub her cl!t while you have to sit there as a powerless man with no options reacting to her sh1tty behavior. She is getting what she wants because she knows you will put up with it.

MtnMan said:
I've already told her I wasn't cool with it, and she backpedaled pretty hard claiming it was just him offering, she wasn't considering doing it with him.
Of course you wouldn't be cool with it.

If she is "exclusive" with you, she shouldn't even be thinking of doing it with another man to begin with. That thought shouldn't even cross her mind. Just the fact that she thought of it to tell you about it, shows her disrespect towards you. You gave her what she wanted "exclusivity" and now she wants to go back on what she wanted.

That right there tells you, this woman is not LTR material and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Women who respect you and want you as their only man, won't be looking or "considering" fvcking another man.

That's why I already told you to get another woman to have as an option. When you have options women won't treat you this way. You agreed to relinquish your options for her. That tells her that you will do anything she wants you to do. That was the real test that you failed. So now as a powerless man, she can flaunt this other dude in your face as you react to her behavior. Is all this drama worth it for some woman who isn't your girlfriend? Even a girlfriend shouldn't be worth this kind of drama.

When a chick has other dudes "offering" to sexually satisfy her and she has to "consider" it, that's when you man up and leave. :yes:

Backpedaling doesn't mean sh1t for innocence, in fact it shows guilt. The chicks I fvcked from school backpedaled when their boyfriends were questioning them claiming "nothing ever happened' and "we were only friends".

Sh1t, I had one chick bent over in the shower pounding her ass, slapping away at her ass cheeks and she had the nerve to say we were "only friends". Can you believe that? :crackup:

Do you think she is going to admit she wanted sex with that guy? Don't be naive now.

MtnMan said:
I am DEFINITELY NOT COOL with someone else engaging in a sexual act with a girl who promised sexual exclusivity to me.
Don't believe everything a chick tells you. Promises are made to be broken, especially a woman's, when she is being shady in which you are doing nothing about except talking to her about it.

No offense, but you are taking on the woman's role here being insecure. She should be worried about you fvcking other women. She's not worried because you relinquished your options to her. You gave up your power to satisfy her and in return she has other men wanting to fvck her.

MtnMan said:
You guess? Don't you mean you should? :crazy:

You should have already let her go like I said in my first post. Wasting all this time for nothing with her and nothing has changed has it?

Talking to her does no good, when she isn't taking you seriously after you gave up your power. Her mind is already made up with what she wants, and your words aren't going to change anything. She will only tell you what she wants you to hear, while she does what she wants.

Like I said before, she isn't to be taken seriously because she wants another man after she wanted to be "exclusive" with you. That's a fvcking joke. I would have laughed in her face and told her to hit the road.

Women only understand action. Trying to reason logic about why this isn't a good idea will get you no where except wasting your time. :yes:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh, sure you can... actually, I'm gonna go get a copy of that book myself, I have a "friend" of mine that I would love to try that out with. You don't mind, right?"

There's no way I would have engaged this.

At 1.5 months? Yeah, she's gone.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah! i want you guys to be wrong, but I know you are right. I've been disrespected weather I want to admit it or not. I was supposed to go camping with her this weekend and I called last night to say I couldn't. I have a ton of stuff I need to get done before winter (true).

She invited herself over to my place bright and early Saturday morning to help me with my chores.
:confused:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mountain Man,
You are a bigger bluddy fool than I took you for...Fer Chris'sake...You have a thirty year old Nurse Fvucks on demand,now wants to do your domestic chores...Really!...She is so keen on Svex that she wants to learn how to improve herself for you and you play the ruptured Virgin,some DJ you are!...When you have found a girl more to the liking of the majority here,(who are no more Don Juans than I am the Virgin Mary)think of her hot body while you try and coax a naughty out of your wife once a month!