Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl im interested but her friend really likes me :S any advice?

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, im a longtime reader short time poster,

got a social group of real hot girls i hang out wiv at clubs and their great for social status, i really like the hottest one but am unsure if she likes me, i think i'm more in the friend zone at the mo,

anyway.... she tells me she has some gossip and that her mate "really likes" me.

i knew she did cos we danced once and she was always grindin up against me any chance she could and dropping hints. Im not really interested in her like that and want to know whats the best possible way to approch this without f**cking up my chances with the girl i DO like (although i think this is a lost cause now cos it would be awkward for her and her mate) or being excluded from the social group for "leading this girl on"

need to send a text back so what a don juan say?

cheers

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if she's pimping other chicks to you, it's not a great sign. If she was interested in you, why would she be trying to hook you up with her friend? Is this friend not attractive? Answer carefully now.....her friend might be less attractive than she is, but still attractive nevertheless. Judge her on her own merits. If she is attractive, you might as well take what you can get rather than chasing after someone who seems to have friend-zoned you.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Agreed.

I find it is usually more trouble than is worth it to get involved in a triangle such as this when both girls know each other.

Even if you do get with the hot one, I'm sure the other one will make her feel guilty and then you have lost the girl as well as your clubbing social circle.

If I were you I would friend-zone them both and use this opportunity to your advantage for gaming other girls at clubs.

Edit: if they accuse you of leading said girl on, play dumb like you had no idea she was into you. Continue to pay her friendly attention, and hopefully she won't be too bitter to let you continue to hang out with them.

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexington.....im always busting on her and in return she comes back with some good replys/laughs at my jokes and is real nice to me, so i assumed there was some level of interest but you raised a good point there and I agree with you, its not a good sign lol, cheers.

i'd f**k her friend only but thats about it as i dont see it goin any further, im VERY picky about who i get into a relationship with. maybe TOO picky :S

46and2aheadofme......your right! as harsh as it sounds i think their better valued as a social circle, i'll try to be gentle ;)

good advice guys, cheers