Girl I pumped and dumped dragged me to her new boyfriend

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So met this girl a couple of years ago, had sex with her but with no such satisfactory result.

Her pvssy was like a glass of water, same friction because both the size and the wetness, tried to go down on her but wasnt shaved so skipped, no chances of bj from her.

After finishing I just turned around and felt asleep (she kept me at the club till 5 while I asked her to go from 2).

Didnt call her the following day simply because I didnt think about it not to make a statement, she then said our common friend (girl) that my c0ck was small and that Im lazy in bed, she deleted me from fb (uhhhh) and told her friend to do the same.

Last week met her again, actually she met me since she waved and called my name, she then dragged me to the bar to introduce me her new boyfriend which was a cool guy anyway nothing bad to say about him.

Now what Im wondering is, how many times I've been the guy which was used from a pumped and dumped girl in a pathetic attempt to make jealous someone else who didnt give a fvck about her?

How many times one of the girls I was dating introduced me to some guy which pumped and dumped her that is now "her friend"?

Anyway the guy as I said looked a cool guy to me, I wonder if he imagines that his gf was used to have one night stands with random assh0les from the club, I can see myself in that situation.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time, OP. You can't worry about it 'cause you never know. A chick could be chaste or a slut and, unless she specifically tells you about her slutty experiences, you'll never know which she is.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why a man should never deal with a woman that is still involved with an ex. It doesn't matter if he's dead or alive. Simply tell her you're happy about the time you spent with her but that you have to go because you don't deal with women that are still involved with their ex.

She might call you names such as being jealous, controlling or insecure. Don't engage her. Just calmly walk away. Delete her contact info and move on.

She might try to rationalize it to you. "He's a good friend...His mom died recently...We were talking about school or work things". Don't bite. Simply walk away. Delete and move on.

Anything short of a hardline apology and promise to cut off all contact right away should be met with a walkout. Your life will be a lot better.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:
u sound pretty beta bro, just sayin.
You're right bro, I should have AMOGed the new boyfriend, run kino on her then make out with her female friends, leave a big tip to the bar girl and get her number and call her 3 days after to settle the date, no text and just a brief call.

Did I forget something about what real alphas do?

El Payaso said:
That's why a man should never deal with a woman that is still involved with an ex. It doesn't matter if he's dead or alive. Simply tell her you're happy about the time you spent with her but that you have to go because you don't deal with women that are still involved with their ex.

She might call you names such as being jealous, controlling or insecure. Don't engage her. Just calmly walk away. Delete her contact info and move on.

She might try to rationalize it to you. "He's a good friend...His mom died recently...We were talking about school or work things". Don't bite. Simply walk away. Delete and move on.

Anything short of a hardline apology and promise to cut off all contact right away should be met with a walkout. Your life will be a lot better.
Im not her ex and I wasnt even talking to her all these months, what makes me think the most is that despite so much time passed, and unfulfillin experience for both of us and virtual no contact, she still felt the need to "validate" herself by bringing me to her new boyfriend...more like saying "you see Im loved and I have a boyfriend, so fvck you" as if I gave a fvck.

It was more about girls psychology than me giving a fvck about her, just it came in my mind that maybe in some cases it could have been me the guy used as a self validating object near a guy which fvcked the girl I was dating.

Anyway totally agree with you with the message, if a girl has a ex boyfriend or a very close friend in her life its a red flag that shouldnt be ignored.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

El Payaso said:

Sadly, we can't pass off "don't date women with exes" as good advice, because all women have exes. We either deal with it or don't date at all.

Always refuse to be an orbiter.

A woman looks at a man differently when he's been inside of her. And she remembers the experience if it was mindblowing!

I do cut off all contact, and do it even happier if we banged!
Read between the lines.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, this reminds me of a similar situation that happened to me last week:

7 months ago I 'dated' a chick for 1.5 months, had sex three times but it was pretty lame cause she did not want to do anything, just lay there.
It wasnt working because she wanted to have a serious relationship and probably get married (she's a single mom), but I just wanted a FWB, so we decided to be just friends. Fine.

Three months later I hear that she is getting married in summer.
A few days ago she texted me to invite me to her birthday party in which her fiancee was gonna be there as well. I joked about this and she said that he is a nice guy and that she would like to introduce him to me! what?

Ok, I went to her birthday party, met her fiancee (also single dad, and way too beta). We had fun, had dinner, went to dance..etc.

WTF??? I dont think she said to her fiancee: see that guy? we had sex three times before I met you.

Lmao...

Why would a girl invite to her b-day party (in which her future husband is present) an 'ex'? that is way too crazy.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you still talking to a pump and dump let alone meeting her bf? I don't stay in contact with women I only had short flings with(especially if the sex was bad). And I def don't give a damn about their personal life. OP you shouldn't care about this at all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Why are you still talking to a pump and dump let alone meeting her bf? I don't stay in contact with women I only had short flings with(especially if the sex was bad). And I def don't give a damn about their personal life. OP you shouldn't care about this at all.
Did you read the first post or just the title?

recap for weak readers:
1)fvck her then didnt talk to her from that same day
2)much time later we randomly met in a public place
3)she chased me and dragged me in an other part of the place
4)introduced her boyfriend
5)not going to talk to her anymore as before

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Did you read the first post or just the title?

recap for weak readers:
1)fvck her then didnt talk to her from that same day
2)much time later we randomly met in a public place
3)she chased me and dragged me in an other part of the place
4)introduced her boyfriend
5)not going to talk to her anymore as before
You let yourself be dragged...and then you made this thread. Like I said, you cared to much about this bs. You should care so little that this thread shouldn't even exist.

Personally I would have told her I'm busy..and if she persisted I'd tell her she was being creepy and to buzz off. And this thread wouldn't exist. I'm just of the mind that useless old flings aren't worth a thought or any main forum space...that's all. But hey...continue being defensive.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You let yourself be dragged...and then you made this thread. Like I said, you cared to much about this bs. You should care so little that this thread shouldn't even exist.

Personally I would have told her I'm busy..and if she persisted I'd tell her she was being creepy and to buzz off. And this thread wouldn't exist. I'm just of the mind that useless old flings aren't worth a thought or any main forum space...that's all. But hey...continue being defensive.
You should know that civilized people in civilized environment tend to be polite and respectful toward each other even if they dont belong to their faimly or tribe, Im one of those.

Anyway telling someone is creepy is a girly thing, not exactly my thing but hey keep being passive aggressive.

ps. nobody invited you here, feel free to leave whenever you want if the topic doesnt entertain you.

PickSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong his story, he basically is sickened by the fact that this probably happens to him too.

It is a sad state of affairs that a girl does things like that, and the new boyfriend just thinks it is a friend when it is some guy who his girl was fvcking.