Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl I mutually agreed to break up with stops talking to me altogether????

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently broke up with a girl whom I work with (yes I know, shouldn't date any of my work girls!), which was a mutual thing. She started acting really flakey and unsure if she wanted a relationship with me, so I decided I'd make her mind up for her and said to her that we should just end it right now, to which she agreed. We had been good friends for a year before we started dating each other. We dated on and off for about 3 months, before we decided to just remain friends

I am happy with the disicion I've made to end it as I feel that she has far too much emotional baggage from previous relationships and as of the past week or so has started to completely ignore me altogether. Does this mean that it wasn't a mutual thing and that she has feelings still?

girls just confuse the **** outta me!

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um....boohoo.

Who cares if she ignores you? You guys broke up! Why are you even paying any attention to her? You have more important things to do now than to worry about whether your ex still has feelings for you or not.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a easy one.

Ignore her back, who cares what she does.

Move on.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. She still has feelings for you.

... but there's not much you can do.

If you have her email address you can send an email telling her you care for her and wish her the best, but you're just not right for each other.

Then leave it at that. Don't say too much. Loose lips (or typing fingers) sink ships.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this to be expected? Haha, i'm surprised you're surprised...