"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

girl I mutually agreed to break up with stops talking to me altogether????

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I recently broke up with a girl whom I work with (yes I know, shouldn't date any of my work girls!), which was a mutual thing. She started acting really flakey and unsure if she wanted a relationship with me, so I decided I'd make her mind up for her and said to her that we should just end it right now, to which she agreed. We had been good friends for a year before we started dating each other. We dated on and off for about 3 months, before we decided to just remain friends

I am happy with the disicion I've made to end it as I feel that she has far too much emotional baggage from previous relationships and as of the past week or so has started to completely ignore me altogether. Does this mean that it wasn't a mutual thing and that she has feelings still?

girls just confuse the **** outta me!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Um....boohoo.

Who cares if she ignores you? You guys broke up! Why are you even paying any attention to her? You have more important things to do now than to worry about whether your ex still has feelings for you or not.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
This is a easy one.

Ignore her back, who cares what she does.

Move on.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Yup. She still has feelings for you.

... but there's not much you can do.

If you have her email address you can send an email telling her you care for her and wish her the best, but you're just not right for each other.

Then leave it at that. Don't say too much. Loose lips (or typing fingers) sink ships.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Isn't this to be expected? Haha, i'm surprised you're surprised...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top