"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl I met a few weeks ago....saw her again and she acted a *****

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Hey guys, you might remember a few weeks ago I met a girl on the train, and managed to get talking to her and her friend once we got off the train. It all started with me giving eye contact and a smile to the girl I liked, and she kept giving me all the right signs, so I knew I was 'in'.

Basically, the conversation went fine, but I didn't get her number because she had to leave suddenly when her lift arrived (caught me unaware).

So this was a few weeks ago. I thought I'd never see her again. Suddenly, while in town, I saw her last night. I noticed her looking at me. Then I went into the supermarket, where she also was. I could tell she was looking at me once or twice. Finally I got the courage to go up to her, and I said 'excuse me, are you jenna?'. I was sure it was her, but you know what she said....she just said 'no'.

Taken aback, I walked off surprised and a bit dejected.

What the hell happened?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Hmmm, yeah, are you sure she *is* Jenna? Maybe you should've just said hi jenna! Anyways, don't worry about it.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Dude, you should have said "yeah I met you on the train x weeks ago, don't you remember?" because maybe she doesn't remember your face, but remembers the encounter. Don' t give up so easily!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Which Jenna are you talking about??? :D

You need a Bootcamp :cool:
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
She thought you were being apprehensive when you hesistated.

THE MIND OF WOMEN:

As you step in the parking-lot of the super-market Jenna spots you coming her way.

Jenna:"Oh,look it's that guy from the traaaaainnn-statiooooon!..He's sooo cuuutee!! I hope he comes over here and throws himself at me like every other guy I've dealt with"

You come closer make eye-contact but with a blank expression(something they hate)

Jenna:"Wtf,..ooh hell no..I know he just didn't look at me and ignore me.."

She looked again and tought..

Jenna:"Ok,fvck him,he's ugly"..

She looks again...

Jenna:"Omg...Oh my ****ing god..he still coming...he's sooo cute...why is he not doing cartwheels in the middle of aisle 2??"

She looks for a 4th time and you still have serious look on your face and haven't said anything.

Jenna:"**** Him. He's a loser. He's Ugly..I swear to God if he comes here I'm gonna ignore him".

Finally reaching her you lean and say:

You: "Hey..Is your name jenna?"

Jenna:"..Uhhh... Nooooo!! whispers. how rude..

You walk off with a semi-pissed,semi-amused look on your face.As you leave Jenna looks at you with lust and thinks..

Jenna:"He's sooo cute.."..

The End.

Some might say that this is not the mind of a sane person.but that's how most women think.They don't beleive their the prize,in their mind they KNOW their better than you.

The most you can do is do the sambo dance and grin and bear it.Till the time comes you've cracked her mentally.
 
Top