Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I haven't met yet was texting me to come f/ck her last night

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CFERD said:
Good call, you may have avoided a rape charge. You never know. Same with the having a few drinks and getting a DUI, for what? I think most guys eventually get to a point where they'd like to meet a chick before sticking it in her. Sure she may be a total slut, or maybe she was just pretty drunk, anybody who's had too much to drink can probably recall something we did that made us cringe...

Good for those that have the time and energy for pulling chicks all the time in their daliy life. There's millions of decent women online, sure a lot of crazies and even more warpigs, same with real life though. Online is better than not trying at all....personally, who fvcking cares what anyone else thinks.

I co-sign this and almost everyone in the thread

pros:

You coulda got l8
you woulda wrapped the deal quick

cons:

driving in the middle of the night and risking getting pulled over
it coulda been wack (she coulda passed out)
you woulda lost interest (been there)
she could be a burner (have an std)

who knows, if you think you did the right thing, you did the right thing, F what a hata gotta say about this
-Solo

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I just read the OP. and none of the replies. But uhhh I want to stab my eyes out now. :confused:
She tells you to come fvck her... and so to remain un-AFC you blow her off???

WHAT A FVCKIN FABULOUS IDEA!!!! I would have never of thought in a million years to do that... I would've just went over and fvcked her, stupid me. I could really learn a thing or two from you. :p

:crackup:
I don't really know much about the subject, but I'd say that turning her down like this (You didn't know what the **** was on her mind) will only make her want to **** you more. Girl: Come here You: YEAH I'M COMING ASAP ASAP *DROOL* isn't really attractive... More like avrege I'd say...
I could see you coming over to her place and she telling you: Nah I don't want it anymore, and you completley driven by your impluses ***** slapping her and telling : SHUT UP, NOW YOU PREPARE TO BE RAPED! YOUR RESISTENCE WILL ONLY MAKE MY **** HARDER!

"Um, I can explain officer..."

I'd only come to her house to tease her if I was you. :D To make her real embarrased adn tease her so she couldn't resist it. :D

The line was funny! I'd maybe have said something like: Will you make it worth it for me?
They know we want sex anyways, right? :D

The only thing OP did was to show he's not desperate - good move!

I think that the next step would be to show some sexuality, or else she's going to think you don't want her sexually. Now that you KNOW that she wants you sexually, you can be bolder, right?

I love this kind of situations. I bet now you can have really a lot of fun playing this girl. :D

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no advice... I'm just curious...

After you f*cked a girl, does Ashton Kutcher come into the room & say " You've been Impale'd ! " ?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
I don't really know much about the subject, but I'd say that turning her down like this (You didn't know what the **** was on her mind) will only make her want to **** you more. Girl: Come here You: YEAH I'M COMING ASAP ASAP *DROOL* isn't really attractive... More like avrege I'd say...
I could see you coming over to her place and she telling you: Nah I don't want it anymore, and you completley driven by your impluses ***** slapping her and telling : SHUT UP, NOW YOU PREPARE TO BE RAPED! YOUR RESISTENCE WILL ONLY MAKE MY **** HARDER!

"Um, I can explain officer..."

I'd only come to her house to tease her if I was you. :D To make her real embarrased adn tease her so she couldn't resist it. :D

The line was funny! I'd maybe have said something like: Will you make it worth it for me?
They know we want sex anyways, right? :D

The only thing OP did was to show he's not desperate - good move!

I think that the next step would be to show some sexuality, or else she's going to think you don't want her sexually. Now that you KNOW that she wants you sexually, you can be bolder, right?

I love this kind of situations. I bet now you can have really a lot of fun playing this girl. :D

Wow this is really blowing my mind. :eek:

...Sure the OP has since brought other valid reasons to the table why he didn't go - like having been drinking, late, far drive etc...
But originally this thread was solely started to showcase controlling the FRAME, having the POWER so to speak, and passing a sh!t test.

Yeah... Yeah that is great GAME. You really gamed her, gamed her right out of a fvck.
You talked to her for two weeks so its obvious you liked her, got her phone number. And she directly asks for glory time!!! although im sure she didnt ask you to come for sex just out of the blue, its obvious that you guys have already expressed sexual themes and made that a comfortable issue in conversation... Am I right?

And then to build up higher attraction, show her your value - You blow her off as you put it. Not because you don't want her (you do want her, you even want to take her on a date and hopefully end up in bed there) but to control the frame.
Dudes why is it such a big deal to control everything??? That is just community crap, There are times in life when you can just be a COOL GUY and go with the flow.
And GAME isn't why we are here. Pvssy is why we are here.

JUST CUT ALL THE CRAP... IT'S TIME TO FVCK.

You know one of the best ways to get laid is to be non-judgmental. But basically you framed it as "she is too easy, a wh0re" so now I bet she feels like crap. And then you asked her to go out on a "Date" - its like, why torture this poor girl???

"Uhhh come over and fvck you? pshhh yeah right slvt... But I tell you what, I will give you another chance to act like a decent girl when I take you out for dinner, and then MAYBE I will fvck you."

see how messed up it is. Whats the point??? You want to fvck her, why play mind games??? JUST FVCK HER... Girls play mind games, you're acting like a chick.
Yeah you made her feel cheap and built up her attraction for you Wooohooo!!
You guys need to get your bearings straight - What is it you want, to exercise total POWER over females and stick it to em like they are the bad guys?
Or you want to be a COOL GUY who actually gets laid and makes it enjoyable for both you and her and makes her feel totally relaxed, opened and non-judged?..... and yes I did say, opened. :rolleyes:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
One day you guys will learn that you should not run like a dog when a woman throws her p-ssy out there.

I've been through this before... and if I said "YES I'm coming over!"

She would have changed her mind and probably flaked and said "NEVERMIND!"

And I end up looking like a stupid chump.

I played this right.
I suspect that when this happened to you before, the girl wasn't serious and you didn't read it right, or you done/ said something to lower her interest.

The thing with this chick is that you have yet to meet her and establish any real connection with her so everything is up in the air until you do so. As I said before she may have buyers regret once you show up for your date and who knows she might have also had buyers regret if you came over the night she was horny and you weren't what she expected you to have been like. The difference is that she was already in a state of being horny that night and when she shows up to your date she probably won't be, therefore the chances of buyers regret have increased.

If you have already met this chick and based on this meeting she wanted to sleep with you on the spot then you could have said no, because she would have been attracted to the real you and it won't make much of a difference the following day.

First meet this girl in real life then everything will fall in place and you won't have to use educated guesses of how she feels about you.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she's bold at you, it's okay to be bold back at her. That's what I got from this thread. :yes:

Of course since I'm not desperate I wouldn't throw it all away at her, but I'd always keep it real that I've got sexual interrest. Why should we not be sincere? It's not that we don't throw ourselves that's wrong, is that we lie about our interrests that is the deal. :p

I think that the best thing were to go there and start teasing her, to see how it goes and all. The one step forward two steps back should be fun.

But I get the idea, a women would even like if we expressed ourselves and said "Yeah of course, I'm coming there now" right? If not, **** that ***** anyways.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is a ho and you turned down sex so you can take her on a date? go to her house and **** her.

Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I bet she expected me to say last night "YES I will come right now and bang you!!"
Wow, good bold move. I would have just done it, but ball is in your court now, so to speak,lol. Best f*cking name on the site, btw.

Reaction score
#41 said:
Yeah, but you've gotta ask yourself what kind of girl asks a relative stranger she met on the internet to come over and give her the business...
A horny one maybe. The same as a horny male. Self-respecting, not so much, but since when are animalistic passions self-respecting?

Reaction score
I met up with her at the restaurant. We had a few drinks and she was more than willing to accept all my advances. I kissed her in the booth after 30 minutes.

I tapped it for an hour in 3 different positions tonight.

I can hang with the best of the DJ's.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bull**** on Vlad. You're posts are terrible. You don't know if your coming or going kido. Your initial post was interesting after that it sounds like you were just making **** up as you're statement got put to the test and break. So you started to lie to make it seem that you are in the right when you are not.
As for you tapping her that's the last thing I believe that happened. If anything she blew u off and never talked to you again. All you forgot to add was that she picked you up dropped you off at home bought you dinner and begged you to **** her while you taught her moral lessons of not being a hoe. For a guy who has no time for a social life he sure has a lot of time to sit in a booth and make out for 30 min like an afc and then taxi it to her place i hope? Cause you dont drink and drive right? Or did you tap it in the car? But that could of been to easy right? So u cabbed it back to her’s or your place then cabbed it back to pickup your car? That’s a lot of time wasted for a guy who works all the time and can’t have a social life but is an internet pimp. What do you do with all those numbers you have since you can’t talk to them? Why don’t you date instead of get numbers? Or just ****.
I'm confused your someone half way through someone else mid way and someone else at the end. Get your story right kiddo. Everyone exagurates but this was annoying enough to me that I had to make a post. I'd be almost tempted to state that you can't pickup and your terrible with woman. You write about it to get an ego kick and have other guys admire you.
Sorry about this post people just felt I had to get that out. Was intrigued in the begging by the end of it was so annoyed I had to write this little rant.

Reaction score
bam bam said:
I call bull**** on Vlad.

I didn't read your post except the first line. I've been at this for years, kid. I got laid tonight, she's still in my bed. And she'll be back. I ate that p/ssy and it was wet and delicious. After I banged her for another hour I told her to suck my d!ck, but she "doesn't do that so soon"

LOL, Yeah right. I have work to do on this girl.

I'll have a smile on my face for awhile. I needed this, so I'm not going to hate on ya.

Learn to recognize game, kid. This is a DJ in action.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah kid recognize the game... right... keep dreaming

I can pick you apart by what you've said but I wont. I said what I had to say and i'm confident anyone who read this post feels the same way I do if they can do some simple deductions.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen many times. No biggie, bro. If you feel like it, it's yours.

The girls who do this aren't playing - they really want sex. It was you who didn't want it.

Reaction score
bam bam said:
All you forgot to add was that she picked you up dropped you off at home bought you dinner and begged you to **** her ...
Sounds like one of my dates actually.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
errm, has anyone asked what this girl looks like? usually hot chicks don't just blurt that out. they dont lower themselves to fuk internet guys when they can surely just get anyone in real life. it's true... hot girls wouldnt try fuk someone off the internet. i think she was messin with you. might of been drunk or on drugs. anyway WHERES A PICTURE OF HER!!!

Reaction score
bam bam said:
Yeah kid recognize the game... right... keep dreaming

I can pick you apart by what you've said but I wont. I said what I had to say and i'm confident anyone who read this post feels the same way I do if they can do some simple deductions.
My god, the hate on this site has grown rampant.

That's cool. When I was a bitter AFC who never got laid, I too would spew hate because I was jealous of other posters. Thank goodness those days are over.

I can read you like a book. Try not to be so obvious about it, because it carries over into real life and women won't want to be around your negativity.

tony-montana said:
errm, has anyone asked what this girl looks like? usually hot chicks don't just blurt that out. they dont lower themselves to fuk internet guys when they can surely just get anyone in real life. it's true... hot girls wouldnt try fuk someone off the internet. i think she was messin with you. might of been drunk or on drugs. anyway WHERES A PICTURE OF HER!!!
Hot girls don't sign up for online personals? Try and do a yahoo search, you'll be amazed at the goldmine of hot women. It's easy to pick a few up with a good profile and witty emails.

I won't post a picture for obvious reasons. But trust me when I'm eating her p/ssy the first night, you can bet she is hot. I broke my own rule of not eating the p/ssy the first night.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either choice would of been ok. Don't over analyize. If you went over there you probably would of been able to fvck her unless she didnt like what she saw. So I think its a good idea to meet this chick first. Personally she sounds a lil unstable to me, nonetheless still a good FB.