Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I don't know likes me and wants to go to prom with me. HELP!

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so my friend's friend some how likes me. I don't know how because I've said like 2 words to her ever since I met her.

http://a137.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_d39f0ec24a5dde04543c0b74ecd63610.jpg

The one on the right. Now the problem is, her friend thinks I should go to prom with her, but I don't know what to do because I don't think I have the same feelings for her as she does for me, plus I talked to her on the phone and it was full of awkward silence and I really couldn't think of what to say.

So advice? I told her I'd talk to her at school and nothing more.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you already have a date for the prom? If not then go with her. Have lunch with her before then and get to know her a little.

For the record I did not go to my prom because I couldn't find a date and I very much regret that :(

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Do you already have a date for the prom? If not then go with her. Have lunch with her before then and get to know her a little.

For the record I did not go to my prom because I couldn't find a date and I very much regret that :(
The thing is, I don't really want to go to prom, I didn't go to homecoming and don't regret it. All I'm really missing is dancing, which I completely suck at. And if I really want to get laid I could just do it in college :p

And no I don't have a date, but I'm not sure what to do

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not regret not going now, but odds are you will when you are older. It's just one of those things that let you have good memories of high school.

Maybe the only reason I'm saying what I am is because I hated high school. And I didn't do half of the things that I wanted to.

Just meet and talk to the chick. She may be a cool person or she may be a total bitch. But it's better to know that to never know.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go if you have something better to do. Don't use college as an excuse to be stagnant throughout highschool though. The dances are fun even when you don't anticipate them to be. 90% of the kids there won't know how to dance. The idea is just to let go and have fun. Let people see a different side of you that they don't normally get to during the school day. Good luck with your decision! :up:

P.S. She looks like a cool chick.

Vinny Porello

Reaction score
I just had a random girl try to get me to go to prom with her today. I have only talked to her twice and I though she was WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE. A few days ago we had an awesome conversation at a basketball game (I made her laugh, talked about how to say ******* in sign language, and maintained eye contact) but I still thought she was out of my league...then all of a sudden she says she really likes me and wants to go to prom with me! Of course I like her too so it doesn't really help your situation, but just try talking to your *potential* date:)

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you got other options...go for it. You don't even have to work for it and you are hesitating?? wtf.

YOU:"well, I hear miss wants to go to prom with me but is too shy to ask me?"
HER:":eek: "
-------blablabla
-------blablabla
YOU:"haha..but I don't even know you..it's gonna be so awkward..come at my place this weekend (or go to the movies) so we can get to know eachother.."

then at the movies, you bust her balls about being so shy and start saying that shy girls are boring,etc...challenge her to do some stupid (not too extreme) stuff in front of some ppl. (think about some **** that'd would get her in a playful mood)...and if it's at your place..you throw the same routine, and it might get diirrrrrrrrrty if you're smart.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
The thing is, I don't really want to go to prom, I didn't go to homecoming and don't regret it. All I'm really missing is dancing, which I completely suck at. And if I really want to get laid I could just do it in college :p

And no I don't have a date, but I'm not sure what to do
Dancing is the ****!!!
Why don't you like it? Its sooo fun once you get your 'groove' on ;)

I'd say, just go for it if you can't find a date. Your not gonna have another chance at prom later.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take a swing dance class and you'll learn to appreciate dancing more. Google for a free class in your area. If there aren't any swing groups, try salsa.

And if the girl is hot, I'd go with her. If not, don't. The fact that there is awkward silence probably just means you need to work on your conversation skills -- unless you two are just totally different people with no commonalities.

For my senior prom, I had to ask nine different girls before I got a date (and the one I found didn't even go to my school). You seem to have it easy.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to prom with her if you don't have any other dates.. if nothing else, being seen with chicks makes other chicks want you more. If you score with her, all the better. She is definitely doable, maybe a 6.5 or a 7. Maybe she is hotter idk, sometimes pics arent as flattering.

I went to 4 proms, what a waste of money! plus i sucked with chicks in high school so i got like 0 azz out of those prom dates.

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go and don't have a date take the little woman and let her experience a dj in the making.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda hot, though I really just wanted to say that I used that same Biology book for Biology I