Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl i banged on the 1st date didn't wan to f*ck on the 2nd date

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met this girl through some cousins of mine
and i banged her in the 1st date after almost 3 months with no talk at all we had our 2nd date and she didn't want to f*ck this time...the 2nd date was almost identical to the 1st, we went to a party got drunk but this time she didn't want to have sex..
my question is....wtf is going on guys!?
i don't think i made any serious mistake...

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassify said:
so i met this girl through some cousins of mine
and i banged her in the 1st date after almost 3 months with no talk at all we had our 2nd date and she didn't want to f*ck this time...the 2nd date was almost identical to the 1st, we went to a party got drunk but this time she didn't want to have sex..
my question is....wtf is going on guys!?
i don't think i made any serious mistake...
Your serious mistake was that you were not good in bed. Hence her not talking to you for 3 months after you had sex...girls rarely do this unless it was bad sex that made them not want to see you again.

This is not really a wtf is going on kinda question, very straight forward to be quite honest.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad yet honest news.

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Stallion said:
Your serious mistake was that you were not good in bed. Hence her not talking to you for 3 months after you had sex...girls rarely do this unless it was bad sex that made them not want to see you again.

This is not really a wtf is going on kinda question, very straight forward to be quite honest.

ok i can accept that...but why she accept the 2nd date then!?

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe you were good in bed but she just doesn't want to seem like a wh0r3 and fvk you whenever..
maybe try a different date where you dont go clubbing and get drunk and you might get some

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she had her period?
Maybe she just banged another dude?
Maybe she is stank? (it comes and goes)
Yeast Infection?
Maybe she is sore from railing herself with her dildo?
Herpes flare up?
Maybe she just took a huge crap?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Stallion said:

lol how do you know this? were you in bed with them?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Maybe she had her period?
Maybe she just banged another dude?
Maybe she is stank? (it comes and goes)
Yeast Infection?
Maybe she is sore from railing herself with her dildo?
Herpes flare up?
Maybe she just took a huge crap?

There are so many reasons that a girl will not have sex with you after the first time. One of which could potentially be that you were bad in bed. All the ones listed above are also possible. It has happened to me before. Sometimes women don't want to be slvts. If you had sex with her, then didn't call her again for 3 months, what is she supposed to think? Unless she has unbelievable attraction built up with you, a chick won't give herself up if she thinks you are only in it for sex (slvts aside). If she is a legit chick she probably thinks she made a mistake by sleeping with you on the first date; then you didn't talk to her for 3 months (reaffirming her suspicions).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The girl I lost my virginity to (the night we met) said on the second date:

"Quite often on the first date, but very rarely on the second."

I thought about that one. What is very rare? Like 1 in 50 (guys who did her on the first date)??

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Stallion said:

Stupid response.

She realized that on Date#1 she gave up too much power by banging you.

She wants to re-gain some power by withholding sex and making you get to know her a little more.

Basically it's an anti-s1ut defense.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was there 3 months between you guys hanging out?

She def is trying to regain some control and doesn't want to seem like she's a slvt.

More importantly she thinks that's all you see her as, she wants you to prove that you like her and don't just want to bang her.

So if you DO, then just play the song and dance and you will be banging' her again in no time.

PIMP

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say there's too many unknowns for any analysis to take place.

So... we're all overanalyzing.

It could be a million things.

Big question to the OP is does he want try again?

I say the OP tries again, without waiting 3 months, and just be cool about it. Instead of, you know, being the sex-starved guy that he sounds like.

Chill, OP. Sometimes a girl just doesn't wanna bang. You might be able to change her mind. Be cool.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the fact that you banged her and then peaced out for 3 months.. she was like.. if I sleep with him again, he's going to disappear again.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
I will say there's too many unknowns for any analysis to take place.

So... we're all overanalyzing.

It could be a million things.

Big question to the OP is does he want try again?

I say the OP tries again, without waiting 3 months, and just be cool about it. Instead of, you know, being the sex-starved guy that he sounds like.

Chill, OP. Sometimes a girl just doesn't wanna bang. You might be able to change her mind. Be cool.

Oh. Sorry guys, I didn't read closely enough to notice the "Didnt speak to her for 3 months" thing. That kinda changes my perception a bit.

Well this thread is just f**king stupid then isn't it?

Moving on...