Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I approached and got no response approaches ME again???

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a hb 10 a month ago,talked for a minute and had a good vibe .she asked questions etc And I got her number …texted her …she took a day to reply to my first text and never responded to my second .

fast forward to today ,I’m in the mall and she sees me and STOPS ME.we have good convo/good vibes ,she WALKS with me for a minute … I tell her we should hangout at my place to which is says “ text me”

Should I even bother messaging her? she wasn’t interested the first time so why would she approach me ?

I’m fairly new(5months of opening /closing )

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would text her again to set something up. And if she doesn't respond this time or plays games, I'd erase.
she was so interested the first time to, was this just attention seeking?,I’m just curious what you guys think

I’ve seen this at that gym to … 3 different times with 3 different girls I’ve approached

i pinged them at gym and eventually get there numbers after 2-3 interactions .they ghost me not very far in to texting ..

then when I see them in person at gym they proceed to follow me machine to machine and give me obvious iois up the A after they have ghosted me..

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, give it another go. It costs almost nothing to send another text, if you get nothing again then just forget about it and move on.

Btw, what are you doing in your texts? Do you set up a date or are you meaninglessly small talking? If it's the latter then it's no wonder nothing happens.

Serenity

Reaction score
Small talk is important I think, If you set up a date in 3 days and disappear/be silent for 3 days, there are good chances the girl is going to flake. They have so many options, gotta remind her that you exist. But small talk without setting a date is completely useless.
Absolutely!

I was thinking he might make the mistake of leading with pointless small talk, eventually working up the nerve to ask on date. Having a bit of back and forth AFTER planning the date and before the day of the date is fine and as you say keeps him on her mind.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a hb 10 a month ago,talked for a minute and had a good vibe .she asked questions etc And I got her number …texted her …she took a day to reply to my first text and never responded to my second .

fast forward to today ,I’m in the mall and she sees me and STOPS ME.we have good convo/good vibes ,she WALKS with me for a minute … I tell her we should hangout at my place to which is says “ text me”

Should I even bother messaging her? she wasn’t interested the first time so why would she approach me ?

She's probably an attention whoare.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to keep small talk light with my texts ,I try to set up date right away..

my brother was with me today approaching , he said he could tell I was a little nervous (with other girls to) even though I was talking/carrying the convo..I was going to fast…maybe they can tell? I get nervous when I start to run out of things to say/ the fear of running Out of stuff to say

Sometimes my mind just shuts off when I get nervous ,like blank for 10secs at a time .. it’s really starting to happen a lot lately, even with all my experience

I’ve approached probably 1000 times and still get really nervous …not on the initial approach,but in the middle when I’m running out of stuff to talk about because my mind just shuts off…

I guess I need to stay in convos longer with girls as I usually only have short 1-5 min interactions

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time your mind shuts off and you can't think of anything to say, just stand there and look at her in uncomfortable silence, but don't let her see that you are nervous.... just smile confidently while you stare at her. This puts a lot of pressure on a girl and it really turns them on because they are used to guys who can't sit in silence and carry 100% of the conversation. It sets you apart. She will then come up with something to say to carry the conversation forward.

As for this girl, I wouldn't try to analyze it because it could be any number of things. Could be she was already talking to a couple guys when you met her, or had other things going on in life or whatever, or could be she just likes the attention. I wouldn't have invited her over to your place though - always start off by inviting out and then pulling back to your place. I agree with others that it makes good sense to text her and very, very quickly get to the invite and if she refuses or says maybe then hard next. "Hey, was surprised seeing you in the mall. What were the chances? I think it means we are supposed to go get that drink after all. Let's do this Thursday at 8pm at ________".

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn’t answer ,blows my mind the amount of woman that want attention

Why approach me.next

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

95% chance she just wants free attention. Her interest level is low. The only time girls are really confusing is when they aren't that into you. Your time is better spent searching for other girls who have higher interests levels.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn’t answer ,blows my mind the amount of woman that want attention

Why approach me.next
Just saw your reply after I posted. She approached for free attention and it worked. You paid with attention in attempt to get sechs. She will keep taking your attention "dollars" simply because she doesn't have to do anything for them. Sechs and attention are the currencies being exchanged. Learn to quickly see the signs and bail before you investing much. A woman that is truly interested will always make it easy. They like attention as much as we like sechs.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw your reply after I posted. She approached for free attention and it worked. You paid with attention in attempt to get sechs. She will keep taking your attention "dollars" simply because she doesn't have to do anything for them. Sechs and attention are the currencies being exchanged. Learn to quickly see the signs and bail before you investing much. A woman that is truly interested will always make it easy. They like attention as much as we like sechs.
that makes sense…so for a lot of woman’s there currency is just attention..not sex like men or girls that are really interested ..

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
They would trade their own parents for more attention, they can live without air, as long as they have attention. It's real.
So these girls at gym I’ve approached that have ghosted me in message/rejected me but continue to follow me around the gym are doing the same … mind boggling

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that makes sense…so for a lot of woman’s there currency is just attention.
Every woman is on the attention spectrum to some degree, do not let them fool you. Even if she has only 59 friends on social media and takes pictures of flowers, she will have that 1000 guy roster in her phone, she rinses of free validation. Sneaky is what they are, and society protects them, you would be on a womans group chat if you tried to be sneaky.

A lot have psychological issues from having no dad in their life bro, they behave totally different to women with a good dad.

Go on social media this second you will find about 1 woman with passions and hobbies, and 999 who just constantly mess with their selfies/stories all day with alcohol in their hand.

I find it hilarious that feminism fought for freedom of choice, yet not one of them does anything interesting., I think I've got one woman on my SM who climbs mountains as she used to be an addict, shes the only one who does something interesting with pictures.,

Last edited: