Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I am Seeing=Saying to friends "he wants me so bad"

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing this girl. She is 16 im 19 both of us turkish. And i am friends with one of her friends who is snitching her hard. She found out that my girl said stuff like :

-" I treat him bad, but he still is nice to me"- don't remember treating her nicely but ye watever
-" i like him but he wants a relationship badly"- only we talked about once a while ago but she thinks I want it badly.. i do eventually want one or wanted one but she thinks i want one badly still.
- found out her msn stunt of a display picture of flowers was a lie.. I'm only guy who got her a rose. she tried lieing 2 me get me jealous that she got more flowers when it actual fact the picture was a of the flowers her dad got her mum..

Also its weird because turk girls around here usually want the guy as a bf and official before they do anything with her I haven't done much with her but having her topless and shiyt is a big thing for turk girls but she loves doing this kind of stuff with me.

I am thinking can this girl just love doing stuff with me and showing me off to her friends, instead of actually liking me???

When ever I want to c her shes keen and wants to do stuff with me but shes doing all this stuff too.. Wat the hell is happening.??!?!?

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her talk, either she wants to look good to her friends or her friend is making **** up. When her friend says this it could also be a test. I would just blow it off and laugh, "She thinks that? lol, she's adorable."

If the friend asks what does that mean, say something along the lines of I let my actions speak loader than my words.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds pretty lame. Get another girl as well for backup.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MushroomGod said:
Let her talk, either she wants to look good to her friends or her friend is making **** up. When her friend says this it could also be a test. I would just blow it off and laugh, "She thinks that? lol, she's adorable."
a test? why would you date a girl that disrespects you?

i know she's only 16 but still...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you really staying with her even though she's treating you badly?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MushroomGod said:
Chicks do that. It's not disrespect.
Yep lol, they're called sh*t tests.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir. This is what people don't understand. All relationships are about showing off. Thats why after the showing is done, they end. Sometime the showing ends quick , sometime it ends later... but it does end at some point.

It's all about showing the other females that they have some kind of figure in their life that they want but cannot have. Theres no such thing as love. This is why I see being single so much more fun... I game on any ***** I want, and I **** any ***** I want...and they come back for more.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are dealing with a child. there is no 'what' or 'why'.

" i like him but he wants a relationship badly"-

wtf does that mean? are you 'seeing' this girl? i suggest you stop.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some interesting replies. For the record I do like this girl. Just don't get what the hell is going in her head..

Its obvious she likes me but I think to myself if a girl liked you so much would she being doing this? :S

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
She's 16 and using you to impress her friends. Wake up and smell the coffee, your a toy to her. Find women your own age that will put out and not play games.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting situation. Just as an experiment try treating her badly for a little while. Just don't seem desperate, be very nonchalent and non-caring next time you see her. Maybe she'll understand she's acting like a *****.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Still whats going on in this girls head??
Read DonGorgon's post. Its right above yours. Thats all you need to know.

:EDIT: MacAvoy posted a second before me, look at his post too.

Basically: She's a typical dumb b*tch

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing is there anyway I can take control of this situation and make her love me instead of like and make her be my girl properly?