Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i am seeing is still on dating site after good dates..

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i met a girl on a dating site few weeks ago. First date was great, so much chemistry, fun and a kiss at the end. The conversations were good, we have much in common and she seems like a decent, good woman. I always let her chase me, doing most of the texting and she was asking me to meet up after the first date. But I treated her right and good, I was a good guy to her. Second date I spend the night at her place, it was great. Sex happened. Before I went home, she asked me when we will meet again..

I thought that I found a great girl and stopped going on the dating site to look for other girls. But after a few days I wanted to check if she is still there and saw that she is online many times during the day. Now I am thinking that she is just waiting for a better deal and I am about to dump her by telling her that she should continue looking but I am out.

Maybe I am old fashioned or something but I dont think it is necessary to keep looking if you met someone you really like. And I think she doesnt really like me.

So what do you think about it?

Regards
summersky

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's still shopping the market. Tell her nothing. Many times a day for her on OLD is obsessive behavior. Fall back and continue to let her initiate if she wants. If she doesn't then you have your answer and she's just another two date lay.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i met a girl on a dating site few weeks ago. First date was great, so much chemistry, fun and a kiss at the end. The conversations were good, we have much in common and she seems like a decent, good woman. I always let her chase me, doing most of the texting and she was asking me to meet up after the first date. But I treated her right and good, I was a good guy to her. Second date I spend the night at her place, it was great. Sex happened. Before I went home, she asked me when we will meet again..

I thought that I found a great girl and stopped going on the dating site to look for other girls. But after a few days I wanted to check if she is still there and saw that she is online many times during the day. Now I am thinking that she is just waiting for a better deal and I am about to dump her by telling her that she should continue looking but I am out.

Maybe I am old fashioned or something but I dont think it is necessary to keep looking if you met someone you really like. And I think she doesnt really like me.

Regards
summersky
It's strange behavior which is incongruent with her "good, decent woman" image she presented to you which means without question to stay as emotionally detached from this woman as possible. Continue to see her if you want, but do not get attached. Again, the key here is her behavior is incongruent with your perception of her whichs means shes dangerous. Online dating is a joke anyway.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cognitive dissonance.

You're not entitled to a commitment after the lay, bud. She'll go "offline" OLD site/apps once she's convinced enough and her interest level is holding high steadily to LTR you.

For now... keep spinning plates yourself.

Match her ability to acquire options.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you had sex with a girl and a "connect"--and you equate this to full exclusivity? LOL.

You have much learning to do my friend. Stick around, and do much reading.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her do whatever she wants in her own life, it shouldn't affect you and it's nothing personal.

Just see how she behaves in your frame, which seems weak because you are thinking about her when she's not there.

Keep approaching and spinning more women.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Regards
summersky
Stop buying into the Disney romance crap. Stop getting ahead of yourself by planning your marriage to a girl you've seen twice.

The key here is to not get over excited and assume nothing.

Just continue dating other women.

You shouldn't be getting complacent about this girl just because you had sex.

Women have meaningless sex all the time. Just because you feel a massive connection doesn't mean she does.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You should be concentrating on your next lay, not the last one. You go forward and she will catch up if there is high interest in her part.

Until then, ask her over, more sechs and don't say a word that resembles anything that sounds like relationship or labels. That is her job in due time.

Make sure the sechs is good, be respectful but not the "good guy".....fvck her and don't treat her like she is special and her interest will continue to rise.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Regards
summersky
What makes it easier to have sex [OLD], makes it harder to have a relationship. If you want a proper relationship, do NOT look for one on-line.