Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I am seeing is away with fam, asks me what I am doing this weekend

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing this girl, 32, for a few months and she went away to celebrate her sister's birthday with the fam. She's been texting me as she's been away and she just texted What are you doing this weekend?

What's the best way to respond w/o looking like a d!ck or lame? I have plans tonight and tomorrow, but I am not crazy about the question. Should I just respond with I have some options. Haven't decided yet.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing this girl, 32, for a few months and she went away to celebrate her sister's birthday with the fam. She's been texting me as she's been away and she just texted What are you doing this weekend?

What's the best way to respond w/o looking like a d!ck or lame? I have plans tonight and tomorrow, but I am not crazy about the question. Should I just respond with I have some options. Haven't decided yet.
When Women ask this, essentially they are asking "Are you possibly going to be around other Women this weekend?" For example... If you tell her "Im going to a Party with a friend this weekend" she will interpret that as...."Hm... He's going to be around women at that party,... Is he meeting up with another chick? hm.... Is he going to hookup with anyone?...hm.... I wonder what'll do is he meets someone" all this sh!t goes through a Woman's mind. She wont tell you that straight out because then she feels she will come off as desperate, needy and jealous.

If I were you, Just tell her the truth. I'm doing XYZ this weekend. Sadly and petty enough is that sometimes Women ask YOU what you're doing so that if you do say your going to a party or anything that signals a possibility if you meeting another girl, she will launch a pre emptive strike by hooking up with a guy assuming your doing dirt. Again, Women's minds go wild with all kinds of sh!t. It's total chaos with their minds and thoughts, This is why being upfront and straightforward with everything puts the guessing game playing to rest.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I'd play it off like "I haven't decided but I do know what I would be doing if you were around ;)" and that will usually change the topic to 'oh yeah, what would you be doing if I were there' etc.

Why let an interested woman suspect you've got another woman (if you do) -unless she's cool with being in a non-monogamous relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One word answer or none.