Girl hasn't really talked to me the two days after we were together

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
True but do understand, I definitely feel as if she isn't interested anymore unless she is pushing herself away from me in avoidance to getting hurt. I'm not sure. It feels very crappy and it's kinda pushing me away to be honest. She was all excited about getting together. And now nothing.

Maybe she does want me to make the move faster, and finish her off. But I definitely feel as if interest went way below. Nothing changed -- she said she had a good night -- my only conclusions are she is pushing me away because she feels like she may get hurt or led on like most guys have done. Possibility or am I just trying to make an excuse to staying and not deleting her number?

I don't know but I'm discouraged. She had this huge level of interest and now it's gone. Possibly she is playing my game, to get me closer to her? Come on haha list positive possibilities.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJ Bax said:
The dude that gave her the hickey banged her, she's a ho. She wanted you to bang her when she wrapped her legs around you and said you were trapped.
thats the truth she is a ho that goes from dude to dude Fing .. thats what most women do but they hide it..

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
So around Monday, she said she got her midterm done and I made a deal with her, if she gets an A we will do something! If she gets a B, I will have to think of something else to do.

She said "haha oh boy i can't wait :p"
That was the first message that was like her old self before we hung out. She has definitely changed... I'm not sure why.

She said we can make plans for Saturday, yes!

Anyhow, tonight, I asked if she would still like to do something. She asked "when?" I said tonight, right now!

She said "I would have but I already went home for the weekend."

I asked "You went home this weekend?" she said "Yeah" -- I said "Oh okay maybe another day then."

I was thinking maybe she had other plans, but she would have been straight-forward about them and I was thinking, it is Columbus day, and she doesn't have college on Monday - because my sister goes back Monday night (same college).

So I think she actually did go home, but why couldn't she tell me this Monday when I had asked about Saturday? Monday, she said she got the days confused (which is why she said about 3 AM staying late) -- so maybe that is why?

So what do I do now?

She hasn't messaged me ALL day yesterday, and ALL day today. She still hasn't replied back. I feel as if my feelings might be somewhat higher than hers right now and it seems like I'm putting in more effort.

I hate just walking away and ignoring her because I feel as if I give it some effort, that is what she might need from me. But then, I feel like walking away so she has time to miss me like people say... I just hate not knowing what went wrong.

Honestly guys, I've ALWAYS been successful... I've met so many women and they had heart attacks when they met me and were deeply obsessed over me. Ever since I went on here and learned some things, I now have 2 women that weren't like all of the rest. I thought all of this Don Juan advice would have worked? Rather, it has failed on me twice...

I believe she did go home... but I can't stand the amount of how much she has changed... like all of her emotions went to sh1t.
You know what happened though guys, correct me if I'm wrong, I should have given her the effort and energy she gave me! -- Met her, and then started to do what she did to me.

I have oneitis - when in reality, she has ugly man feet and man looking hands -- she is adopted -- AND (NO offense at all) her ex boy friend looks a little beat up. I'm an average looking guy, I get compliments a lot -- her ex -- only ex -- looks a little druged up.

Guys, bring some positive advice to help me get over her. I'm powered and moved by what other people say - then I get the picture and I'm able to be motivated and move on. That is what I need... I'm not too sure why I'm stuck on her either. It's just because she showed intense emotion and now stopped. It isn't me, it's my brain that is holding on. It feels under threat lol. Stupid minds.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ever since I said "Okay maybe another day then." -- she hasn't messaged except last night around 8PM and now tonight around 6:14PM.

I don't know whether I should reply or move on. She is playing games, and doesn't know what she wants, and I don't want that. I want someone who knows what she wants, so then I have a strong intent for dating her.

She just messages me saying "Hey" and that's it. Usually before we would meet, she would say "Hey" and if I didn't reply, she would say "I want to hangout" or something. She knows I want to go on another date with her and I heard Harry say "If she can't make the date or misses it, let her reschedule."

So I am waiting for her to say "So did you want to do something?" and I'm basically not texting her back.

Do I reply back OR wait until she says something other than "Hey"? I am wanting to wait until she over-thinks like I did. So her mind is "Why isn't he replying? Maybe he wants to hangout? Maybe I'm not trying hard enough? Maybe I'm not showing him my feelings?"

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lover4721 said:
So what do I do from here? Just go and watch a lame movie, and if things get sexual, just go full force and then get out of there?
Maybe she is hinting she only needed an hour date.
FFS just ask her out on a fun filled date which leads to secks.. If she says no she doesn't like you, if she says yes she likes you. Why make it complicated?

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
FFS just ask her out on a fun filled date which leads to secks.. If she says no she doesn't like you, if she says yes she likes you. Why make it complicated?
I already did last Tuesday, and she said yes sure, and then Saturday night - she went home (she lives at a University) to NJ. I said another day, and she never replied -- and now she is messaging me nightly.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lover4721 said:
I already did last Tuesday, and she said yes sure, and then Saturday night - she went home (she lives at a University) to NJ. I said another day, and she never replied -- and now she is messaging me nightly.
Go easy on the texts. And make sure you set a definite date for a specific day and time. You can't be vague about it or give her too much leaway. And you don't accept maybe. It has to be a definite date.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
Go easy on the texts. And make sure you set a definite date for a specific day and time. You can't be vague about it or give her too much leaway. And you don't accept maybe. It has to be a definite date.
Honestly, I'm just waiting for her to say something other than "Hey." I'm not even replying back unless she says something else. But I am not sure if this is a good idea.

Part of me wants to move on and the other part of me wants the feeling of her chasing and actually making an effort to do something again.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lover4721 said:
Part of me wants to move on and the other part of me wants the feeling of her chasing and actually making an effort to do something again.
Nope. Why drag this on?? You need to get the NO out of her asap, then you can move on. Ask her out on a definite date for a definite time and place. If she says yes good. If she says no good. If she says maybe some other time without specifying a specific day/time as a counter-offer she's out. Very simple.

Sometimes you gotta put your balls on the table dude. The sooner you get the no out of her the sooner you get a yes out of someone else.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
Nope. Why drag this on?? You need to get the NO out of her asap, then you can move on. Ask her out on a definite date for a definite time and place. If she says yes good. If she says no good. If she says maybe some other time without specifying a specific day/time as a counter-offer she's out. Very simple.

Sometimes you gotta put your balls on the table dude. The sooner you get the no out of her the sooner you get a yes out of someone else.
Okay that makes sense. I was thinking that way last week, so then I have closure and not worrying about what if's and such. I just feel very needy and annoying when I keep asking her, so my brain is letting her make the effort. She did last week, she told me what she got on her exam, so it was like she wanted to hangout (I said if she got an A, we can do something Saturday night). I'm waiting for that again...
I was definitely over her and so happy, until now she keeps messaging me and I'm wondering on what to do. I hate text messaging because I feel like it doesn't leave any mystery or missing the other person.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lover4721 said:
I just feel very needy and annoying when I keep asking her.
LOL, that's why you do it once, get your answer and move on either to a great date or the next girl. No need to think or be annoying/needy. Also, keep contact between dates minimal like you're super busy or something. Texting/phone/internet is for setting up dates only. Between that you're busy building your empire and having fun with your bros.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny enough, I just did a podcast about this called "Stop Setting Up Tentative Dates." Which is what you did with this girl - you said "hey, we should do something Saturday" but didn't set up a specific time or activity. And, since you didn't have anything planned for her to look forward to, she made other plans - which she should have.

Dude, real talk: stop p*ssyfooting around and ask her on a date with a specific time and activity planned out. She keeps messaging you because she LIKES you, but SHE'S not the one that's supposed to be suggesting date ideas at this point. When she's texting you "hey," it's simply to get your attention and start a conversation that will, hopefully, lead to you asking her out.

So, before you go posting on here anymore about "what should I do" or "why isn't she asking me to do something,"... take the advice of all that have posted here: ASK HER OUT and see what her response is. No more "hey, let's hang out" or "hey, we should do something sometime." Hit her up and say "hey, if you got some free time on Thursday, let's meet up at x-place, does 6 or 7 work for you." And for the love of GOD, don't do it via text - CALL her and ask her so you can hear the response in her voice that will let you know if she's excited or horrified at being asked out by you.