Girl has HPV, Herpes and Not Jewish! Advice needed....

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Iv'e been talking to this girl for about a year now. She is very caring and wonderful and actually an immigrant from another country. She is very serious with me but I don't feel same way even though after us seeing eachother we have both developed feelings. She is deff more attached than me and wants me to call her "My GF" but we are not official.

Long story short, she has no medical coverage and I asked her to check herself up for anything wrong with her after not going to the doctor for 4 years.

Doctor said she has high levels of HPV
I have had sex with her without a condom a few times and she doesn't seem too worried about it. I read that its not a big deal as well.

Now she texted me telling me she has Herpes on her lip and that its ok, because she had it since she was 6 because her dad has it.

Also I broke up with my Ex because she is not Jewish.
This girl is not Jewish as well.

One time I tried to stop talking to her and it hurt me a lot. I do no want to go through the pain again, but to be honest I don't know if I will go through major pain and for a long time as my past relationship.

My first Girlfriend Iv'e been dating for over 2 years, was in love and broke up felt really bad for about 9 months.

I want to stay on top of this! I don't want my feelings going all over the place so I have kept it very secretive from her. (my feelings)

I need advice on what to do.
Should I stop this relationship?
How do I go by doing this?

I know you are all very helpful, great advice will be appreciated

Thanks!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral Herpes on the lips is very common. 90% of the world population has it.

Not a deal breaker in my book. Just make sure you don't kiss her or let her blow you when she has an outbreak.

Now if it was Genital Herpes, I'd be gone....

As for the HPV, you probably shouldn't eat her cootch.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd always say that if you have to ask, the answer is probably no.
You seem really doubtful.

On another note, she doesn't seem too concerned about the fact that she has...health issues...that are quite contagious. She doesn't care that she has them, and she doesn't seem to care that she could give it to you = she doesn't care about your health.

Besides, you don't even seem that attached to her. So if you broke up with your last gf because she wasn't jewish, you should definitely break up with this one, and you have quite a few reasons more than with the last gf. It wouldn't even be as hard on you, too.

pdx1138 said:
Oral Herpes on the lips is very common. 90% of the world population has it.
That's true, they're just called cold sores. Same strain of the virus, it doesn't actually have to be sexually transmitted all the time, some people just keep getting them and they don't go away.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
If this new girl isn't Jewish [I'm assuming this is a must], why did you get with her?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex had HPV but no signs of anything on her pvssy at all. Didn't know when we first got together and ate her pvssy from the second date and that was about 10 months ago now. If I had contracted HPV wouldn't I have some symptoms by now?

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
S

you date your ex knowing she isn't "jewish" (however you define that), then you dump her because she isn't- makes sense to me :crazy:

if religion or ethnic labels are important to you, like jewishness, consider moving to israel

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Slick101 said:
So Iv'e been talking to this girl for about a year now. She is very caring and wonderful and actually an immigrant from another country. She is very serious with me but I don't feel same way even though after us seeing eachother we have both developed feelings. She is deff more attached than me and wants me to call her "My GF" but we are not official.

Long story short, she has no medical coverage and I asked her to check herself up for anything wrong with her after not going to the doctor for 4 years.

I have had sex with her without a condom a few times and she doesn't seem too worried about it. I read that its not a big deal as well.

Now she texted me telling me she has Herpes on her lip and that its ok, because she had it since she was 6 because her dad has it.

One time I tried to stop talking to her and it hurt me a lot. I do no want to go through the pain again, but to be honest I don't know if I will go through major pain and for a long time as my past relationship.

My first Girlfriend Iv'e been dating for over 2 years, was in love and broke up felt really bad for about 9 months.

I want to stay on top of this! I don't want my feelings going all over the place so I have kept it very secretive from her. (my feelings)

I need advice on what to do.
Should I stop this relationship?
How do I go by doing this?

I know you are all very helpful, great advice will be appreciated

Thanks!
I lol'd b/c i broke up with my sexy italian 9 in college b/c she was not jewish after 8 mmonths of dating hahah im from ny too ill pm u dude

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
If this new girl isn't Jewish [I'm assuming this is a must], why did you get with her?
Truth is you never know how serious things will get. One night you are talking to her on the phone next thing you know your going to museums and each other houses.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
My ex had HPV but no signs of anything on her pvssy at all. Didn't know when we first got together and ate her pvssy from the second date and that was about 10 months ago now. If I had contracted HPV wouldn't I have some symptoms by now?
I dont think men get symptoms of this. Other than warts. Check if you have.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
I lol'd b/c i broke up with my sexy italian 9 in college b/c she was not jewish after 8 mmonths of dating hahah im from ny too ill pm u dude
I didnt get a PM lol

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
About 50% of the population in the US has HPV. If you fvck two women, you can have a 50% chance of catching it. It's extremely common. There's no test for men to check for it. The only way you know you have it is if you get d1ck warts. You can have it for years without showing symptoms. You may have already had it before you started fvcking this girl and not even known.

Generally the worst thing it does is give a woman cervical cancer which can be prevented if she gets a pap every year.

As for the cold sores, don't kiss her when she's got them on her face. I dated a woman who got cold sores and I never caught it.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
About 50% of the population in the US has HPV. If you fvck two women, you can have a 50% chance of catching it. It's extremely common. There's no test for men to check for it. The only way you know you have it is if you get d1ck warts. You can have it for years without showing symptoms. You may have already had it before you started fvcking this girl and not even known.

Generally the worst thing it does is give a woman cervical cancer which can be prevented if she gets a pap every year.

As for the cold sores, don't kiss her when she's got them on her face. I dated a woman who got cold sores and I never caught it.
I like this post !!

Thanks