Girl has gone REAL cold REAL fast?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

So I am 24 and I have casually been seeing this sweet 20 year old girl for about 2.5 months. Nothing official, just casual dating once or twice week and some occasional contact here and there. We have not had sex yet (she's a virgin) just intimate making out some fingers here and there.

Anyway, on Monday I met up with her during the day and we had coffee, spent time walking in the park together, and had a lovely time kissing and being quite coupley. She was very keen and lovey dovey. She even skipped class that afternoon to spend more time with me.

Anyway, the next day I SnapChat her some funny picture and she replies a couple hours later with a funny response. A few hours later she sends me a picture of her dog and I send a funny message back shortly after. No response.

The next day I send her a message on Facebook in response to a message from her a few days prior. 8 hours later at 2.30am I get a response. Unusual considering this girl usually sleeps at 12am.

I reply the next day about Midday. The next response I get is at 2.30am that night. Unusual again….

I send her a message today (Friday) at 11am to see if she wanted to get dinner tonight. No response until 5pm saying she was busy and not suggesting another time.

This is highly out of the ordinary. Usually she would insta-reply to all messages (Even when I took a reasonable time to respond to her) and only sent 1 or 2 messages a day to her so there was no "over communicating".

So can anyone figure out what the deal here is?

Is she not interested any more?

Playing hard to get so I make a firm commitment to her (i.e. ask her to be my girlfriend?)

Another guy perhaps?

PMsing?

How should I play this from here? Ask her out again? Go NC? Please advise.

CLIFFS
----------

- Seeing girl for 2.5 months. No sex yet. Casual dating.
- Out of nowhere she suddenly goes cold and takes 8-10 hours to reply to messages.
- 4 days of seemingly very little contact and rejection of my invitation for dinner with no counter offer.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spax,

It comes to a shcok to me after everything you have been through with your ex you can't see what's going on. i suggest you go ghost for a while , she's talking with another dude probably someone from the past or someone new...

Be very careful my friend.

Joe.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Spax,

It comes to a shcok to me after everything you have been through with your ex you can't see what's going on. i suggest you go ghost for a while , she's talking with another dude probably someone from the past or someone new...

Be very careful my friend.

Joe.
Haha, mate. I'm glad you remember me. Good times :crackup:

Well, I moved on to this girl who I've found to be much better than my ex in several ways. I really thought she was girlfriend material.

Oh well, how long you reckon I go ghost for?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spax,

Stop trying frinding a girlfriend. enjoy the time with her. i can see from now you starting to be too much invested in this girl. stop caring too much!

How long go ghost? disappear from her until she will understand she lost you and make her crawl back . and another thing, start dating more woman. never put all your eggs one basket!!!

Joe.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Spax,

Stop trying frinding a girlfriend. enjoy the time with her. i can see from now you starting to be too much invested in this girl. stop caring too much!

How long go ghost? disappear from her until she will understand she lost you and make her crawl back . and another thing, start dating more woman. never put all your eggs one basket!!!

Joe.
So do I reply to her if she messages me? Do ignore? Make her sweat? What's the deal?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Spax,

Joe.
^^^ THIS...Your only 24, your life should consist of education, bettering yourself as a man (nonstop), career aspirations, YOU and juggling as many women as hours possibly can...:D
No time to worry about one girl....you are not spinning plates, do that and you won't worry about the outcome of one flaky chick. If you find one plate that MIGHT be a candidate for an lyrics (down the line) SHE WILL COME TO YOU FIRST AND TALK ABOUT EXCLUSIVITY AND IT WILL BE YOUR JOB TO SEE IF SHE'S "WORTHY" OF YOUR TIME. The world is yours...have all the options at your disposal...

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Go pursue career , build your future. who cares about this b1tch.

If she comes back great, make her work for this , if not oh well she wasn't that worthy from the first place. and no sex for two months? virgin? give me a break. you believed her? stop be so naive.

Joe.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
So do I reply to her if she messages me? Do ignore? Make her sweat? What's the deal?
Spax buddy, she pulls back ten feet you pull back a mile. I wouldn't initiate any contact with her if you're getting the feeling that she's gone cold. Reply when you get around to it.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it sounds like youre getting the bad end of the deal - you give her your time and attention couse you want to bed her but she doesnt let you so...??? Logic???

Its always a deal like that and you gotta watch for her to do her part. She doesnt put out, says shes a virgin, OK, maybe lying, maybe not, who cares?

Dealing with virgins (imaginary or not) is a futile excersise, and if you like her as a friend (which I doubt) keep it strictly platonic.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took her 2.5 months to realize you don't have a penis. Damn she must be slow.

Edit: And when a girl claims she is a V, you are already friend zoned and lost your chance. Move on bro.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
It took her 2.5 months to realize you don't have a penis. Damn she must be slow.

Edit: And when a girl claims she is a V, you are already friend zoned and lost your chance. Move on bro.
She's the innocent Christian type.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The cure for this is to stop initiating. I rarely if ever initiate text conversations with women. I simply wait and then respond to them a week later. That way you never get ahead of yourself and the relationship goes at the pace they want.

Guys think they can find a girl and, by being persistent, turn them into their wife, and it doesn't work that way. If it did, she would marry 100 men.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Spax buddy, she pulls back ten feet you pull back a mile. I wouldn't initiate any contact with her if you're getting the feeling that she's gone cold. Reply when you get around to it.
This.

When a man senses that trouble is on the horizon it IS, 100% of the time. I always advise never let a woman set you up for a breakup. If you go NC you will either flip the script on her and get her insecure and anxious, or it will confirm that she is already gone.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. It is now Sunday night. No response from her since Friday night. Been nice knowing you guys :crackup:

You'd think a virgin Christian would be thankful for any guy showing her a bit of interest. :whistle:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Well. It is now Sunday night. No response from her since Friday night. Been nice knowing you guys :crackup:

You'd think a virgin Christian would be thankful for any guy showing her a bit of interest. :whistle:
It's been two days. Calm down son.

This is your problem you are too fixated on her and what she's doing and she KNOWS it

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:

Who cares?

go and hit other girls just the same shes doing!!!

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
sweet 20 year old girl for about 2.5 months. Nothing official, just casual dating once or twice week and some occasional contact here and there. We have not had sex yet (she's a virgin) just intimate making out some fingers here and there.
2 1/2 months and nothing out of it is a waste of time.

If you're having some occasional contact here and there I don't see why you're gettmg so worked up over her lack of contact now.

It's only casual so it's no big deal.

If you want to get laid I suggest you go looking for girls who will put out cause this one is not.

She might be a virgin to you but not to another guy. Know what I mean?

She probably is talking to other guys but so what?

You should be talking and hanging out with other girls besides her.

Wait until she gets in contact with you.

If she doesn't it's really no big deal since you got nothing out of hanging out with her anyway.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman suddenly changes her behaviour her IL has dropped.
In this case she is likely hanging out with another guy she likes more.

Even if you go ghost she is not into you anymore, so by doing so she may get 'upset' cause you ignore her, but even if she comes back because of this, she is not really interested, so you should move on and send her to the curb instead of posting about her and obssessing.