Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl has a boyfriend, but I am sure she likes me. How should I proceed? She has shown me several little signs of interest. And still does!

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried to make a move about as soon as I met her... Of course then she appeared to be more serious about her relationship than she is now. So I was shot down of course.

"Please stop messaging me!" She said.

But now, 3 years down the road, something changed. Maybe she's just an AW as was said above, and really only wants my attention... I'll just watch from the distance and see what happens.

Last week she sat across the room from me, and openly said to her friend that some other guy was sending flowers for her at work. And how she was affraid that her BF would find out -- He wasn't around... It was just me, her, her friend and a kid.
All the while her body was slightly pointed towards me (not directly, just my general direction).

I was there, I heard every single word.

I took that as a message: "Hey, look, so you're not the only one who wants me Ok? Better make a move soon!"
NEXT

Last week she sat across the room from me, and openly said to her friend that some other guy was sending flowers for her at work. And how she was affraid that her BF would find out -- He wasn't around... It was just me, her, her friend and a kid.
All the while her body was slightly pointed towards me (not directly, just my general direction).
To me that's not an IOI, but anyway even if it is the case, you made the move, she shot you down, so NEXT walk away is the best thing you can do, showing her that you have options, she lost the oppurtunity . A woman must enter you your frame, not you in her

Alpha is how alpha does , amoral like hypergamy

NEXT

Apply plates theory

Read The Rationale Male

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried to make a move about as soon as I met her... Of course then she appeared to be more serious about her relationship than she is now. So I was shot down of course.

But now, 3 years down the road, something changed. Maybe she's just an AW as was said above, and really only wants my attention... I'll just watch from the distance and see what happens.

I took that as a message: "Hey, look, so you're not the only one who wants me Ok? Better make a move soon!"

She had low interest. You were bugging her. You should have done just that -- 100% stopped and never messaged her again.

"But now, 3 years down the road, something changed." She friend zoned you. She must have needed attention and or validation and or an ego boost. maybe her and the BF were fighting but she realized you validated her. DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR INTEREST IN YOU. 3 years and nothing but bread crumbs dude. you are friend zoned

Want to test this theory. Go ghost for a month. Let us know how many times She contacts you.

Wrong. When a girl has high interest in you she wants you to know she is 100% available. She wants you to have every point of contact possible she doesn't talk about any other guy or guy interested in her. She wants you to see nothing but a green light. if she is talking about other guys and their interest in her then you are the one she is the least interested in. She would not want to say anything that would make you turn elsewhere.

She is using you for attention and validation. Nothing more.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has already offered you the best advice which is to move on now and not bother.

I will go a step further. Say you end up hooking up with her and get into a relationship with her after she dumps her boyfriend for you. Do you think you won't be in the same position as her current boyfriend eventually when she gets bored with you and begins talking to another guy behind your back? Save yourself the headache and just avoid this at the onset. Leopards don't change their spots.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
As @dude99 quoted

She had low interest. You were bugging her. You should have done just that -- 100% stopped and never messaged her again.
I Forgot that, She resorted to overt communication , you're practically done with her, she doesn't have other means to tell you she doesn't want you, she probably despise you now and you're much are less worth to her than 3 years ago when she shot you down the first time

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality women

Easy next, pump and dump if she ever reach out.

Dont validate more than you did.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova has it right... go back and read that again.

FWIW, if a chick is not living with a dude, married or engaged, she is fair game. But the ONLY way you will know is if you ask her out... anything other than a clear yes, to a meet-up at a specific time/place... the answer is no. Then you forget about her.

If she reaches out again... rinse and repeat... ask her out if you are still interested.

This is what chicks do when they are ready to move on from the guy they are seeing... they test the waters and see if they can get a bite, but you will not know if she is ready to jump ship until she meets you out.

Reaction score
Hello everyone again... So I left her alone and Am currently chatting another girl...
No more validating, no nothing.

But I still observe her behavior... She used to publish a lot on facebook saying she loves the BF, how he is important on her life and stuff...

Well, she stopped. She rarely posts anything on social media about her BF anymore...
And of course won't ever mention him to me.

-- As I said I gave up on this one... At this point I'm just observing her.
It's my turn to ghost away :cool:.

What do you guys say of this?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a young married Mormon couple in my class in college. The wife constantly made eye contact with me and it INFURIATED her husband. He never missed a chance to try to antagonize me. Once the class was over I never saw either of them again and nothing ever happened.

One time as a college student, I went to an industry convention and hooked up with the temp staffer working the conference the first night. The second night us students stopped by her home, and I met her husband and child. She mouthed "I'm sorry" to me across the room. Never talked to her again either.

One day shortly out of college, with a bunch of neighbors we were playing cards and drinking beer. One of the Married women started tonguing and deep throating a beer bottle while looking at me across the table while sitting next to her husband.

My point is this...Women will seek attention from other men even in front of their husbands. It is only when the two of you are alone that you can determine if her interest is in you or getting attention from their husband.

In your case, I think she is not going to follow through on anything with you. Ignore her, and only respond if she reaches out first. You will think much clearer when another woman is giving your prostate a workout.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me get this straight. For 3 years you’ve been waiting and hoping for her to finally come around?

3 years? 3 freaking years?!

what the hell man?

her body was slightly pointed towards you? Is that supposed to mean something?

I seriously think you need to forget about this girl. It’s obvious to anyone that she’s using you for attention. You are nothing but her toy to play with whenever she gets bored. She doesn’t want any sexual relationship with you otherwise it would have happened already. Move on.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
In person, she is very talkative, seems very interested and has a beautiful smile too.

In contrast, when texting she is very distant. Only replies me once or twice than ghosts. Why? Am I mistaken and she's was only being friendly or whatever?

For example, I ask her how she's doing, she replies "I'm fine, and you?" -- Thats when she ghosts away and disappears.
If I get lucky she'll read my answer and reply very late at night... 12, 1AM.

So what gives?
Texting is in writing. Makes her vulnerable and easier to prove her intentions. You can’t go to court and prove she is in love with you because she was very talkative and very interested when talking to you in person. But if she says “I love you.” in text, you got her!

Watch what you say, but do whatever the hell you want Words are easy to prove. Actions are hard.