Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl has a boyfriend, but I am sure she likes me. How should I proceed? She has shown me several little signs of interest. And still does!

Reaction score
Well, I met this 23-yo blonde 2 or 3 years ago...

On the first day we met, she sat down with me at a dinner table and we chatted for 6 minutes straight, she looked and behaved very interested, looking me directly in the eyes with her body clearly pointing at me. I also noticed she would constantly stare at my forehead and lips.

She will sometimes see me and ask me favors and of course touch me.

I like her very much and I know I can give her a better life. That's the only reason I'm doing this.
I'm not forcing anything and won't try to make her leave him for me. I'll just wait. Mind you I also Am seeing other girls (including one that looks even better than her). However she's the special one (for now).

==============================================================================

However now she has a behavior that's driving me insane:
In person, she is very talkative, seems very interested and has a beautiful smile too.

In contrast, when texting she is very distant. Only replies me once or twice than ghosts. Why? Am I mistaken and she's was only being friendly or whatever?

For example, I ask her how she's doing, she replies "I'm fine, and you?" -- Thats when she ghosts away and disappears.
If I get lucky she'll read my answer and reply very late at night... 12, 1AM.

So what gives?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need anything other than the title of your post...

Girl has a boyfriend, but I am sure she likes me. How should I proceed?
If you want to find out, ask her out on a date. If she refuses or makes an excuse, she's not interested.

Women will dump the guy they're seeing for a man they really want to date. Asking her out will give you your answer.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I don't need anything other than the title of your post...

If you want to find out, ask her out on a date. If she refuses or makes an excuse, she's not interested.

Women will dump the guy they're seeing for a man they really want to date. Asking her out will give you your answer.
Yep. And if she doesnt enthusiastically accept your offer, she is looking for free attention and just likes to flirt with dudes to get that free attention with no plans of ever going out with them.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. And if she doesnt enthusiastically accept your offer, she is looking for free attention and just likes to flirt with dudes to get that free attention with no plans of ever going out with them.
in this case Basically he is an orbiter . And probably she keeps in touch with in case she break up with her boyfriend so she has some plates ready to spin,

Glassguy

Reaction score
expand on the topic
It's rather simple. If she has crazy high interest in you + disrespect towards her bf (flirting with dudes for sex or attention is not respectful) = she will fvck you.

So if you make a move she she doesn't allow you to sleep with her, she is only after free attention aka "attention wh0ring".

If a chick is truly fed up with her bf and is ready to get on that c0ck carousel, she doesn't even need to have crazy high attraction for you. It's more a matter of both parties being available for sex to happen.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

On the first day we met, she sat down with me at a dinner table and we chatted for 6 minutes straight, she looked and behaved very interested, looking me directly in the eyes with her body clearly pointing at me. I also noticed she would constantly stare at my forehead and lips.

I like her very much and I know I can give her a better life. That's the only reason I'm doing this.
I'm not forcing anything and won't try to make her leave him for me. I'll just wait. Mind you I also Am seeing other girls (including one that looks even better than her). However she's the special one (for now).

In person, she is very talkative, seems very interested and has a beautiful smile too.

In contrast, when texting she is very distant. Only replies me once or twice than ghosts. Why? Am I mistaken and she's was only being friendly or whatever?

For example, I ask her how she's doing, she replies "I'm fine, and you?" -- Thats when she ghosts away and disappears.

So what gives?
Distant texting could mean she's busy in real life, doesn't like texting or is texting like 10 people at once.

Flirting with other guys while she has a bf = disloyal slvt. She will do this same thing to you once she gets bored and the honeymoon phase is over in 3, 6 or 12 months. She's good only for sex and casual stuff. Don't move in with her, marry her or have kids.

If you want to know if she's truly interested, be sexual with her. That'll tell you everything you need to know and more. You can also just ask her out on a date/hangout/chill session.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with bf.......DONT !!!!

So many other women that are single why go for one in a ltr
20% of men get the sex from 80% of the women. Must be in 2 to have an affair

Why, do you believe that only the girls that get caught cheating are the ones who cheat? Do you believe that the majority of the LTR or marriage are good? It's the opposite, otherwise wouldn't be around so many (I mean the vast majority of males) Beta unplugged blue pill AFC.It's how it is, I tell you these because i saw it and I met girls that were in a LTR where they were flirting with me.

If a woman wants to cheat with a guy and the guy won't fvck her, sooner or later she will give the pvssy to another guy she wants to have an affair with.

Alpha is how alpha does. Alpha must be amoral like hypergamy

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even read the posts on there, but all you need to know is that you should just go focus your attention on other women.

I've been in situations like this where I'd meet an attractive woman in some sort of set of circumstances where I'd be around her regularly but they ended up having bfs. You develop an unhealthy attraction for something that is not available and you essentially string yourself along hoping it will all just work out down the road, which it never does.

This is what I learned from experiences like this......this suggests that by being so concentrated on a particular woman that was not available showed that I was not meeting enough women. The good ones are taken, generally speaking, but as soon as you hear the word "boyfriend" you should try to immediately move on. This is why it's important to make a move relatively early on and not get to know these girls over time, if you ask them out they should be creating boundaries afterwards.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rather simple. If she has crazy high interest in you + disrespect towards her bf (flirting with dudes for sex or attention is not respectful) = she will fvck you.

So if you make a move she she doesn't allow you to sleep with her, she is only after free attention aka "attention wh0ring".

If a chick is truly fed up with her bf and is ready to get on that c0ck carousel, she doesn't even need to have crazy high attraction for you. It's more a matter of both parties being available for sex to happen.
So what I thought was right, OP had only to make a move, but in 3 years he still didn't, that's why he wrote the thread, he simply didn't take action and he's still not taking action.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't bother with girls in relationships.
I know some feel more alpha or whatever being able to steal a girl from another dude. I don't need that.
Don't need a girl who would probably do the same with me. I know I'm not God's gift to the women of the world. I'm not perfect. None of us it.
Pursuing girls like this is not something I'm willing to do, but that's just me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So what gives?
You validate her. You are one of her orbiters.

The fact that she ghosts after texting shows she doesnt want her BF to see your interactions so she doesnt let them get serious.

Stop validating the AW. Next. Focus on the other girls you are seeing. this one will only waste your time.

Reaction score
So what I thought was right, OP had only to make a move, but in 3 years he still didn't, that's why he wrote the thread, he simply didn't take action and he's still not taking action.
I have tried to make a move about as soon as I met her... Of course then she appeared to be more serious about her relationship than she is now. So I was shot down of course.

"Please stop messaging me!" She said.

But now, 3 years down the road, something changed. Maybe she's just an AW as was said above, and really only wants my attention... I'll just watch from the distance and see what happens.

Last week she sat across the room from me, and openly said to her friend that some other guy was sending flowers for her at work. And how she was affraid that her BF would find out -- He wasn't around... It was just me, her, her friend and a kid.
All the while her body was slightly pointed towards me (not directly, just my general direction).

I was there, I heard every single word.

I took that as a message: "Hey, look, so you're not the only one who wants me Ok? Better make a move soon!"

Reaction score
She makes a point to ALWAYS reply to my messages, especially late at night. But she responds just once or twice than ghosts as I said.

-- Stopped validating her as was recommended here. Let's see what happens.