Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl giving me annoyed looks....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, Ive been trying to DJ this girl for about 6 months already. I have used all the techniques I learned on her first than everyone else, so I have made many mistakes, and also made very good results. But it seems like the girls interest level has dropped dramatically. I used to have the playful thing going on ALL the time with this girl. We would flirt with each other back and forth. SHe is also my front door neighbor, and I see her everyday on my bus. She is a freshman in high school, a little young but I dont care.

Well lately I started not talking to her and just being arrogant with this girl because I tried to ask her out a little while ago, but she said that she was already talking to somoene (she really was). So I decided to give her the idea that I "moved on" by not giving her much attention, not even saying hi or bye sometimes. Ever since I started doing this, and if I do talk to her in a non arogant way, just normal talk, she would look at me with an annoyed face or a "please shut the **** up" face with no emotions. She used to look at me with a big smile, and now its just a monotone or pissed look.

Im starting to be a lil nicer with her now. SHe just mentioned yesterday that the guy that she was talking to is no more and that she doesnt like him no more. But I dont know, she might be talking to a new guy right now so I dont have my hopes high.

SO what should I do? It gets me pissed knowing that she used to have high interest level in me and now its nothing and maybe she is ANNOYED by me.

I even called her out on it. She gave me an annoyed look or a look of disgust and I said "wussup wit u and those looks u give me?" She just gave me a more obvious look on her face kind of as a joke and then she juss signaled "im playing" and just smiled.

WHat should i do?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wasting entirely too much TIME and EFFORT into this girl. You need to concentrate on more then one potential interest. She didn't have any interest level in you when you asked her out. Thats why you got that response. She wasn't interested, and you didn't raise her interest level that much. NEXT her and work on someone else.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go find another girl. This one is a waste of time.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not going well. She never initiates conversation anymore. I dont say hi to her unless out eyes meet and I just smile at her and say "hey", and that giving her no choice but to say hey to me. Today I was walking to the bus and I saw her also walking to the bus with these 2 girls that also ride the bus. I sped up a little bit to pass by them because they all knew that I was behind them and I didnt want to say hi because I simply didnt want to talk to all 3 of them, I want to talk to the HB. So as I passed by them the HB said whispered to the other 2 girls something, and next thnig I know they are all running past me and they keep running until they didnt want to run I guess and they were really far from me now. I dont know what the fvck they did that for. Was it me? Or was it something else? I didnt even say anything to her! Not even a hi.......

Then when I was riding the bus (i always sit across from her) she didnt even look at me, so I played it off like I didnt care. Then I got tired and I looked at her, while she was looking straight ahead. I was expecting for her to look towards me thinkin that she might have seen me looking from the corner of her eye. Then I got eager and I just waved my hand at her trying to get her attention. She did not respond. (no she doesnt do drugs, she is totally against all drugs) So I got more eager and I called her name, still no response; called her name AGAIN and STILL no response. (was she ignoring me?) Till I finally said HEY! and she looked at me and I said hi, and she gave me a weak smile.

Then I told her "you looked pissed" (she did) and she said "no Im fine" Couple minutes passed by, and still getting no attention from her I said "hey do u know anybody that is working at the fair?" she said short and simple "no" and I continued with how much many people make while working at the fair and she disagreed with me because she thought it was too much. I said "yea they do make a thousand for the 2 weeks, more than 1 person has told me", and she looked at me like Oh.

THen a couple minutes later she told her freind who she was sitting next to, to sit somewhere else. So they got up and they sat 3 seats ahead of me. I was left alone, in the back, with nobody to talk to (cuz no one else sits in the back, just me and those 2 girls and the HB). I shouted "hey what u doin? tryna run away from me?" and the girl sitting next to the HB said "what!?" not that she didnt hear me but like what are u talking about.

So I juss stayed in the back alone for like half a minute confused as hell. I then got up and sat across from this other girl that I know (a seat away from the HB and the other girl) and juss talked with her, this girl that I was talking to was actually trying to get a good conversation with me, and it worked. I was being extra enthusiastic and funny so the HB could see that I am unphased from her ignoring me.

We get to the stop, and I get off, but for some reasont the HB (who is my neighbor) doesnt get off for some reason. Apparently because she was going to go to her freind's house (the one sitting next to her, she is also my freind's sister) and the HB knows that I go to her house alot to chill with her brother (my close freind).

Whatever. This girl obviously likes to confuse guys and toy with them. Im not even going to initiate conversation anymore. And there is no turning back either, no trying to eagerly initiate convo with her. I am also going to sit somewhere else away from those girls. I want to see if she can stand me ignoring her! As for NEXTing the girl, I really cant, because I see her everyday. She is also my neighbor (we did not grow up together though, I just moved in a year and a half ago, and just recently met her on the bus when this school year started).

Its funny, I used to have one-itis with this girl. I used to be desperate, and I showed it, and I tried to mack her with some DJ skills that I learned, she showed interest and now its confusing me what the hell she is doing. Is she scared of me? Is she intimidated by me? Is she mentally laughing at me because she knows what she is doing? FVK THAT HO! I HATE LIL TRICK ASS B1TCHES THAT TOY WITH GUYS MINDS! I GOT OTHER GIRLS ON MY MIND WHO I AM MACKING IT TO.

One thing tho, why are girls repelled by me? I am usually serious, and monotone. Until I get into a conversation, I am ****y and funny. But when no one is talking to me I put on a serious or emotionless monotone face. I mean, why put on a smile if there is nothing to smile about, nobody made u smile, it just looks gay and makes me look feminine. I have one of those "cute and shy" looking smiles, so whenever I smile it looks cute. I hate that, its like a babyface kind of smile.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, I know how you feel man, and I ain't even playin'. This girl that I had one-itis sorta on earlier lives 2 doors away from me. Its a complicated story but after I got some action from her, she just about lost it. Like I had no idea wtf was going on. This b*tch went out of her mind doin' stupid sh*t like your girl. Now that pissed me off so much you don't understand. It still pisses me off now and its been exactly a year too.

FVK THAT HO! I HATE LIL TRICK ASS B1TCHES THAT TOY WITH GUYS MINDS! I GOT OTHER GIRLS ON MY MIND WHO I AM MACKING IT TO.
Yah man, thats how I felt too. I was about to shoot her lol.

I wish I could answer your question percisely but it makes no sense. That's the way it works with my stupid b*tch and yours. I thought mine was the only retarded one like that, but I guess I was wrong. The thing is all the questions you got like:

Is she scared of me? Is she intimidated by me? Is she mentally laughing at me because she knows what she is doing?
There is no answer. It just makes no sense. She does this for no reason.

Whatever. This girl obviously likes to confuse guys and toy with them. Im not even going to initiate conversation anymore. And there is no turning back either, no trying to eagerly initiate convo with her. I am also going to sit somewhere else away from those girls. I want to see if she can stand me ignoring her!
Trust me right now. DO NOT THINK OF HER ANY MORE. DO NOT EVEN TALK TO HER. Whatever you say or do will bite you so hard in the ass, you won't be able to sit down for a year. It happened to me. The thing is, it happened even though I barely even had contact with her any more. She'd always find some way to piss me off regardless of what I did. Holy fvck!!!

I have one of those "cute and shy" looking smiles, so whenever I smile it looks cute. I hate that, its like a babyface kind of smile.
I have the exact same thing goin' on too. But I'm more of a "bad guy" i guess than you. When I smile it also looks cute, but the thing is it's a priviledge to see me smile. I got this "Im gonna kill you" look. I know people will be like "That's so bad man, and immature, and blah blah blah" thats BS. That's the way we act where I'm at, and in my opinion its better to have an "I'm gonna shoot you" look than just plain monotone. So if it's in your personality, try to go for a tough-fvck type look. See if it works for you.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i got the same serious look. poeple say that they are intimidated around me and I have an aura around me that whenever I walk by I kinda notice people get tensed up or get nervous because I always look so serious or hard. Do they get scared? lol I only do this to people I dont kno though. If its my freinds, I lighten up and I am not so monotone or serious. Same thing I do with this girl. But just a question, do u mean a "im going to shoot you because Im pissed at you" look or a "im going to shoot you cuz Im hard". Because I would always hear from people that I look "hard" or "gangsta" (even though I know Im not GANGSTA, but I do my deal of bad **** like smoke weed, and other "things" and I wont back down in any type of fight, not scared of anyone).

My very close freind tells me that I am too defensive though. That I want to start a fight over anything or that I take playfulness from other guys too serious and I get defensive like Im about to punch somebody out, but he knows I wont do this cuz they all my freinds so they like to tease me a little more than others because they like to see my reactions. Even though I get pissed, I kno my freinds dont mean it. My close freind keeps on claiming that I have this "thug mentality" that I kept from when I was living in this ghetto that I lived in before I moved over here. The ghetto part is true, but i dont think the thug mentality is true. I just dont like for people to diss me in front of other because it makes me pissed, it makes me feel like I am being brought down or makes me look pathetic in front of others, even if those other people around KNOW that they are just messing with me.

I dont kno though, ever since I have visited this site, I started learning to be ****y and funny and not so serious anymore. Over the past 2 to 3 months I have been ****y and funny. I have been learning how to be ****y and funny with my freinds and tease along with them and just tease them back and if I say something funny enough, we all have a good laugh and end the joke right there! I LIKE IT!

Another question tho. DId u ever get any action from this girl? Tell me the story if u dont mind, I wanna read it.

Last edited:

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, yah, sure I'll tell you what happened. Anything that will spare you from this berzerking b*tch madness that I went through, heh.

Well, I'll warn you now that early on in the relationship I made a whole tonne of mistakes, but this b*tch had enough problems as it was so it went well anyway.

I met her through her friend who I hung out with a lot early in the summer. The night that I met her I invited both of them to come hang at my house. We ordered pizza, had some fun, watched a movie, blah blah blah. At the time though I was more into her friend than that crazy-ass biotch. (I shoulda stayed into her friend, but I went retarded somewhere along the way)

Well as time went on, I hung around with the two of them more. At that point I was nowhere close to a DJ, but I did naturally have the ****y+funny attitude which the girls were really into. They were amazingly into me, but I didn't care that much at all.

Some time later, I got to know the b*tch a lot more and talked to her pretty often. At that point there was no doubt in my mind that she liked me. I didn't care though, I was still more into her friend.

Then I finally got some from her friend. She invited me over and we made out and I felt her up and stuff... well she told the crazy-ass b*tch as soon as I left her house. (She was boasting i guess) Then the b*tch almost broke of contact with me. When I found out she was really pissed, I figured she liked me a whole tonne.

That's when I lost my mind. I started to pursue the b*tch. She was extremely receptive. She was also really pissed I did stuff with her best friend, but that only proved to me that she liked me a lot. Then I got one-itis. Bang. Somebody shoulda shot me back then. (Somebody almost did, but I won't get into that...heh)

Well this little love connection happened and we started hanging out 24/7 cuz she lives next to me. She'd come over, we'd hug, make out a few times. Real simple sh*t at first. Then she started having emotional problems with her family and crap, and used me as her emotional tampon... well I kinda got her back for her fvcked up emotional problems, and she ended up giving me a hand-job while I was cuddling her.

This is where the b*tch loses all common sense: We go out to a movie, and we don't let go of each other for the entire time. I had my hand in her pants and we were making out and she was loving it. On the way back she wouldn't let go of me. Then: POOF!

The next day the berzerking b*tch madness begun. She did the EXACT SAME THING your girl did. It's like she didn't know me anymore. She just completely ignored me. I would try to get something out of her, I couldn't even keep a conversation. There was no fvcking explanation. She didn't tell me anything, she wasn't having any problems, she didn't find out anything, she just... I dunno how to describe it.

I couldn't understand it for the longest time. I tried my best to gain contact with her again, try and talk to her, anything. She just said she didn't like me. Like this was a 180 degree turn. It came out of freakin nowhere! Thats why I call it the berzerking b*tch madness. It's like scurvy. It makes no sense whatsoever.

The thing is I didn't scare her off or none. It wasn't anything I did, I'm 100% sure of that. She just had a change of heart.

Since then, we'd talk once in a while, but never anything special. This girl just like got turned in the head. That fvcked me up even more trying to make sense out of it. Finally I came to the conclusion that it made no fvcking sense.

Ever since then, I get a chill in my body each time I see that b*tch (BTW: I see her like every day). I don't even know why. I was always so much better off cuz I'd have a gf and she didn't have a bf, but for some reason subconsciously I'd still keep trying to get her back. I think it's cuz it was going really well and then Boom! I kept thinking how much further I could have gone if I did this, or that, or something different. It almost consumed me psychologically at times. Holy Fvck that loco b*tch made me almost go loco.

I guess in the end the only thing I got out of it was I got to fool around with a chickie 2 years younger than me, but it wasn't worth the confusion. No matter what man, do not let that b*tch fvck with your head. As soon as you start trying to make sense out of it, you just think more of her, and in the end it messes you up. Just warning you ahead of time. Whatever happens, happens: move on.

That's the story. That's kinda the end product of stupid decisions on my part. For you it gets really simple: move on like you said before. If you don't think of her, it's not going to pose any problem. I know what you mean by you seeing her all the time and it being hard to move on with that in mind, but it's a lot better in the long run from my experience.

If you guyz come home on the same bus try to leave later from school. Join the basketball team or something. Hang out with friends outside for a bit. Hell I took up smoking. Now I stay after school for like 30mins smoking with my friends. (Don't take up smoking though: it's bad for you) Just see what you can do to avoid confrontations with her. Don't take it too far though, you don't want to run and hide behind a tree when you see her. Just see if you can work her out of your day-to-day schedule. When you do see her, be natural. Like you don't give a fvck.

do u mean a "im going to shoot you because Im pissed at you" look or a "im going to shoot you cuz Im hard".
"im going to shoot you cuz Im hard" <-- Shows confidence, self-assurance, and calmness (at least I do now, see if you can do a hard-type face while making it look calm); it's good people say you have an intimidating aura, that means they sense your power. I see stupid kids walking around with their heads down looking all scared and crap. That just puts them at the bottom of my respect list. If your walk is intimidating, people respect you.

As for being defensive, it's all good. It's good you've learned to tone it down a bit, and in my opinion it's a useful quality to have to be able to "bring out the rage" when you need to. Gets you out of tough situations at times. You're right to sort of let it go with your friends, you shouldn't be trying to beat them up lol. That's part of being self-consious though. You learn to let self-consiousness go after a while (Thats another topic though).

Well, I hope my little adventure was entertaining! Lesson learned: some crazy-ass-b*tches fvck with your mind with their stupid games and tricks and sh*t wether they do it on purpose or not. To resolve such problems, RUN. (lol, since that little cutie, I completely stay away from any girls that remotely resemble her fvcked up personality, heh)

My psychological analysis:

Q:Why is she doing what she is doing?
A: Who gives a flying fvck.

***Don't let her get to you.***

I'm out.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, today I didnt even look at her. The only thing I saw was that she was wearing white pants today. Didnt look at her face in the morning, always looking the other way. Will she think I am mad at her? Do u think I should only look at her casually so it doesnt seem that I am mad at her? W/e, she probably wont even think anything of it. I made no eye contact with her. I even walked extra slow after school so I would see her on the way to the bus. I even sat somewhere else where I wouldnt be facing her. Again, didnt even look at her the whole entire day. I feel great for doin that. I hope she gets mad and it starts drivin her crazy. For all the **** that she has done, it has made me not like her anymore. Seriously, I dont like her anymore.

Mac, your story is similar to mines, only I never did anything with this girl. I just got her interest up in me. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lately I started not talking to her and just being arrogant with this girl because I tried to ask her out a little while ago, but she said that she was already talking to somoene
Boricua, take the f*cking hint - NEXT.

(she really was)
OMFG stfu. *cough* afc *cough*

So I decided to give her the idea that I "moved on" by not giving her much attention, not even saying hi or bye sometimes.
OOOOH I've got an even better idea - don't give her the impression that you've moved on, ACTUALLY move on. Did you learn anything from the HSDJB?

well, today I didnt even look at her. The only thing I saw was that she was wearing white pants today.
Wow, your so cool. Autograph please?

QUOTE]I even walked extra slow after school so I would see her on the way to the bus. I even sat somewhere else where I wouldnt be facing her. [/QUOTE]

You actually went out of your way to ignore her? Wasted energy.

Didnt look at her face in the morning, always looking the other way. Will she think I am mad at her? Do u think I should only look at her casually so it doesnt seem that I am mad at her?
I think, nay, KNOW that you really are acting like an AFC here. Look at the situation through a DJs eyes. This is ONE girl. WHO GIVES A F*CK? When a girl rejects you (which she DID whether you admit it or not) a DJ doesn't try to give the impression that he's moved on - HE MOVES ON.

Guys stop giving this dude bad advice. This isn't girlproblems.com, you're trying to be a DJ right Boricua? Then get the attitude right. Don't pretend not to care - don't care.

Get the attitude sorted. Read the HSDJB again (I read it once every month) particularly the attitude posts and Pook's "kill that desperation".