Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Gives Me Her Number With Almost No Effort/Communication???

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird situation. I met this girl who is a friend of a bunch of friends on a bus through a friend a couple of months ago. She's pretty cute and really cool. Back then I wasn't really interested in pursuing her because she was going out with an acquaintance (and before you hate on me for not going for it anyways, he was a bartender at my favorite bar so fvck if I'm gonna go for that back then!), so it was just small talk or whatever until I got off the bus.

Fast forward to a few nights ago. She's long broke up with the guy and single. It's like 1 in the morning at this bar and so I end up chatting with her for only literally maybe 5 minutes. I was pretty drunk and I remember teasing her a bit but no flirting or anything like that, so nothing sexual or projecting interest. I don't see her the rest of the night, but at the end of the night I just walk up and be like "You should give me your number" and she does.

Now obviously I'm going to pursue this as normal (i.e. as if she was throwing herself at me), but I was wondering what you guys think is going on here that she'd just straight up give me her number like that. I guess this thread is more of a "what does this mean" than "what should I do" because I'm just going to pursue it as normal. :)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
it means you aced it...
Right. You had met her before, you spoke to her again, she was comfortable, possibly drunk, so she gave you the digits. What's important is that you know what to do from here. :rockon:

PS: You have a PM, JLay87

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point no one really knows what it means. As others have mentioned, girls give out there number all the time. Some know right then and there that they have no intention of ever seeing you again, others maybe interested enough to potentially want to go out with you and lastly some ARE very interested and can't wait to see you next.

Numbers are nothing to get overly excited about and analyze. The bigger question will be answered once you call her up and she agrees to meet up with you for a date.

PIMP