"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girl gave me a number 3 weeks ago. Gonna call

andrew57

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Indiana
There was a girl I met at a bar about 3 weeks ago, I sort of new her because she dated one of my friends for a few weeks. Nothing happened much between them I don't think they had sex.
She came up and talked to me. When I left she gave me her number. That was three weeks ago. I was thinking about calling her now. Does that look kind of bad to wait 3 weeks?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
yes!! i mean, 3 days, 4 days, 5 maybe but 3 weeks any interest she had inyou has gone below a repairable level unless she's a total hermit who sits in thinking about you, which is unlikely!
next time, dont wait for 3 weeks! but you've got nothing to loose, just dont expect it to work
 

Luckylove

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Probably Too Late

From experience, it is pretty awarkard to call three week after you got her digits. I am not trying to disencourage you, but she probably has forgotten. Usually, I call someone at least two or three days after I meet them. I don't believe that it would be wise to call her now, but you never know... ~LL
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
When a bloke calls me three weeks later I tend to assume he got bored and is after a bootie call. I figure if he were really interested in me, he'd have called sooner.

Although, you might be able to get past on this one using the “busy holiday” excuse.

In all reality, what do you have to lose by calling?
 

andrew57

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Indiana
Yea but the thing about it was I didn't ask for her number, she just gave it to me. So I her interest level must have been pretty high, right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Sure her IL was high- THREE WEEKS AGO! It looks like you totally forgot about her and while cleaning scrap paper out of your wallet, stumbled across her number.

She might surprise you and want to go out. But personally...I'd be rather annoyed that you waited 3 weeks to call.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by looking for answers
yes!! i mean, 3 days, 4 days, 5 maybe but 3 weeks any interest she had inyou has gone below a repairable level unless she's a total hermit who sits in thinking about you, which is unlikely!
next time, dont wait for 3 weeks! but you've got nothing to loose, just dont expect it to work
I sent a girl an SMS 3 MONTHS later... She had two boys in the meantime but after I sent that SMS she invited me over for redwine and candlelights the day after... Which ended in sex....
 

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I sent a girl an SMS 3 MONTHS later... She had two boys in the meantime but after I sent that SMS she invited me over for redwine and candlelights the day after... Which ended in sex....
She had 2 boys in 3 months? Where were they when you two were bumping uglies? In a crib in the next bedroom down the hall?:D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
errr no? She had sex with two other guys in those 3 months etc and had offers etc but I sent an SMS 3 months after I saw her cause she saw me in the hall... She proceeded to invite me to her place... See, 3+ months and she didn't lose interest....
 
Top