Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl gave her number too quick

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread lightly with a cold head. Dont expect sh!t.
Don't contact her until that Sunday one hour before you are supposed to meet her.
Let her confirm the meet up. If she dont reach out at all that Sunday to confirm it, text her @ 6pm.
Just throw a wrench at the situation to see where the wind blows ya feel me.

Text her
"Hey, k onda (her name), me salio un improvisto y no puedo llegar a las 7 pero alli te veo a las 7:30 sin fallas"

this line has always worked for me with mexican chicks here in Tijuana.

If she dont text you back at all, delete her number and charge it to the game.
you live in tijuana? so lucky. you can go to hk every weekend.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you live in tijuana? so lucky. you can go to hk every weekend.
I got my pad here in TJ since 2014. Been living here ever since. I first went to HK when I was 16.
Im 31 now my boy. I was seeing two girls from there back in the day. Im just an old dawg that chewed and ate that bone already you know what I mean.
That place lost it's essence for me. But if any of the sosuave comrades comes thru my city then Im down to pull up.
Now a days I prefer to day/night game and cold approach these TJ chicks. I find them more feminine , attractive and relationship material than the girls up in Cali.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturday night this mexican girl and her mother were standing in a coffee shop, I presume waiting for their coffee to get ready. I talked to the girl who barely speaks any English. conversation was brief, asked her where are you from, is that your mother, what do you do, do you want to exchange numbers? I also asked her mother, whose English was worse than hers, what part of mexico are you from? just to build rapport with my mother in law.
I got her number and she also took out her phone to get my number. I told her my number and she tried dialing it. I didn't have reception in that location so my phone was not ringing, she tried dialing it over and over again. I guess she thought it could be a fake number.
the next day she texted me herself, hi, it's me from the coffee shop. we have been exchanging texts regarding time and day for date. we have yet to come to an agreement since the times she is busy I am not busy and vice versa.

what concerns me is 1) the conversation was too quick, why is she so desperate? I asked her 3 questions and she gave me her number? I like to see a little hesitance? 2) she is not asking any questions about me, not what do you do, not where are you from, nothing? am I right that these are all red flags or am I just being paranoid?
This is what happens when a random stranger get a number in a public setting. The women are usually not interested and only give you their number to get rid of you.

Now granted she did respond to your message to arrange a date (but your calendars clashed) so there appears to be some willingness on her side.

she finally answered my text. it seems that she is tired of going back and forth regarding when to meet. she said (and I am translating from spanish so the meaning might not be completely captured) if sunday at 7 pm is ok with you it's ok with me. take good care of yourself. bye" seems like an ultimatum to me.
You made the experience boring for her, imagine from her point of view, you have not built any report or connection and you are going back and forth about dates and times endlessly. If you want to salvage this situation you have to compromise and go on a day and time that is convenient for her otherwise she will ghost you.

I can be available for the right girl, I have something going on but I could forget it if I knew the girl is serious. what's still bothering me is she is not asking any questions about me. if she is easy for me she is easy for the next guy that approaches her. I understand maybe there is something about me that she liked.
She is not asking questions about you because she doesn't care about you - She is borderline not interested and is only agreeing to meet with you out of politeness.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I can be available for the right girl, I have something going on but I could forget it if I knew the girl is serious. what's still bothering me is she is not asking any questions about me. if she is easy for me she is easy for the next guy that approaches her. I understand maybe there is something about me that she liked.
Hard to tell is she´s serious from a cold approach and text exchange. I would meet her sunday if I were you. Let us know what you decided.