Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl gave her number too quick

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saturday night this mexican girl and her mother were standing in a coffee shop, I presume waiting for their coffee to get ready. I talked to the girl who barely speaks any English. conversation was brief, asked her where are you from, is that your mother, what do you do, do you want to exchange numbers? I also asked her mother, whose English was worse than hers, what part of mexico are you from? just to build rapport with my mother in law.
I got her number and she also took out her phone to get my number. I told her my number and she tried dialing it. I didn't have reception in that location so my phone was not ringing, she tried dialing it over and over again. I guess she thought it could be a fake number.
the next day she texted me herself, hi, it's me from the coffee shop. we have been exchanging texts regarding time and day for date. we have yet to come to an agreement since the times she is busy I am not busy and vice versa.

what concerns me is 1) the conversation was too quick, why is she so desperate? I asked her 3 questions and she gave me her number? I like to see a little hesitance? 2) she is not asking any questions about me, not what do you do, not where are you from, nothing? am I right that these are all red flags or am I just being paranoid?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If barely speaks English maybe it's easier to text you then to speak in person because of translation apps and the speed that people talk.

It's also possible she has sky high interest in you (white Americans are like meeting Jesus to many Asians and latinas)

What you're probably worried about is that she's looking for a green card or to be paid per night, but take it one step at a time and look for red flags.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
may I ask the OP’s ethnicity?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The only reason I ask is because in Latin America often a Caucasian or lighter skinned person is regarded as being of higher value. And I know where you’re from now that I realized what your screen name is from another thread we exchanged posts on.

I don't want to say my ethnicity but I am not white or mexican or asian or indian.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I ask is because in Latin America often a Caucasian or lighter skinned person is regarded as being of higher value. And I know where you’re from now that I realized what your screen name is from another thread we exchanged posts on.
I can assure you I would not be mistaken for being caucasian or lighter skinned person

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being paranoid.
South American & Central American culture is a lot different than North America.

There's less pretentiousness & less judgement. They don't judge you based on how many friends you have on Facebook, what you do for a living, or what kind of car you drive.
Their culture isn't based on who's the biggest narcissistic sociopathic egomaniac that walks upon the earth and has anyone and everyone bow down to their demands.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, don't overthink this. I call these the WHatsapp girls. International chicks whose behavior is much different from Americans. Consider yourself lucky that she's being so compliant! Sounds like you got it in the bag bro.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If barely speaks English maybe it's easier to text you then to speak in person because of translation apps and the speed that people talk.

It's also possible she has sky high interest in you (white Americans are like meeting Jesus to many Asians and latinas)

What you're probably worried about is that she's looking for a green card or to be paid per night, but take it one step at a time and look for red flags.
You're being paranoid.
South American & Central American culture is a lot different than North America.

There's less pretentiousness & less judgement. They don't judge you based on how many friends you have on Facebook, what you do for a living, or what kind of car you drive.
Their culture isn't based on who's the biggest narcissistic sociopathic egomaniac that walks upon the earth and has anyone and everyone bow down to their demands.
Yea man, don't overthink this. I call these the WHatsapp girls. International chicks whose behavior is much different from Americans. Consider yourself lucky that she's being so compliant! Sounds like you got it in the bag bro.
update: she stopped responding so now I am suddenly interested.
by red flag I didn't mean like she is going to rape me or want a green card, I meant she is going to waste my time. in my experience the easier the girl comes, the easier she leaves. the harder she comes, the harder she leaves. that's why I like to see a little resistance because that lets me know she is serious.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in northern pacific westcoast Mexico. Females use whatsapp like their life depended on it. Even chicks in the rural areas not only the city chicks. The voice message feature gets your voice familiar with them.
These females can either be LTR material or baddies that just want to have fun. game on

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update: she stopped responding so now I am suddenly interested.
by red flag I didn't mean like she is going to rape me or want a green card, I meant she is going to waste my time. in my experience the easier the girl comes, the easier she leaves. the harder she comes, the harder she leaves. that's why I like to see a little resistance because that lets me know she is serious.
"in my experience the easier the girl comes, the easier she leaves. the harder she comes, the harder she leaves. that's why I like to see a little resistance because that lets me know she is serious"

my man you just dropped some pearls of game wisdom.
Either she is a washed up hve that just wants to be banged hard and if you leave she won't bat an eye or she is relationship material who wants be treated proper with a bit of excitement and she will be a keeper.
Dealing with these females now a days is like walking thru landmines.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturday night this mexican girl and her mother were standing in a coffee shop, I presume waiting for their coffee to get ready. I talked to the girl who barely speaks any English. conversation was brief, asked her where are you from, is that your mother, what do you do, do you want to exchange numbers? I also asked her mother, whose English was worse than hers, what part of mexico are you from? just to build rapport with my mother in law.
I got her number and she also took out her phone to get my number. I told her my number and she tried dialing it. I didn't have reception in that location so my phone was not ringing, she tried dialing it over and over again. I guess she thought it could be a fake number.
the next day she texted me herself, hi, it's me from the coffee shop. we have been exchanging texts regarding time and day for date. we have yet to come to an agreement since the times she is busy I am not busy and vice versa.

what concerns me is 1) the conversation was too quick, why is she so desperate? I asked her 3 questions and she gave me her number? I like to see a little hesitance? 2) she is not asking any questions about me, not what do you do, not where are you from, nothing? am I right that these are all red flags or am I just being paranoid?
When a girl likes you, it's a red flag.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is she still ghosting? Keep us updated

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she still ghosting? Keep us updated
she finally answered my text. it seems that she is tired of going back and forth regarding when to meet. she said (and I am translating from spanish so the meaning might not be completely captured) if sunday at 7 pm is ok with you it's ok with me. take good care of yourself. bye" seems like an ultimatum to me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
she finally answered my text. it seems that she is tired of going back and forth regarding when to meet. she said (and I am translating from spanish so the meaning might not be completely captured) if sunday at 7 pm is ok with you it's ok with me. take good care of yourself. bye" seems like an ultimatum to me.
No need to translate, I live in Mexico. So you available sunday 7pm?

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not an ultimatum. It is just a normal person politely trying to meet up.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to translate, I live in Mexico. So you available sunday 7pm?
I can be available for the right girl, I have something going on but I could forget it if I knew the girl is serious. what's still bothering me is she is not asking any questions about me. if she is easy for me she is easy for the next guy that approaches her. I understand maybe there is something about me that she liked.

That is not an ultimatum. It is just a normal person politely trying to meet up.
I think it's an ultimatum, like if you can meet at that time let's do it, otherwise take care nice knowing you.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread lightly with a cold head. Dont expect sh!t.
Don't contact her until that Sunday one hour before you are supposed to meet her.
Let her confirm the meet up. If she dont reach out at all that Sunday to confirm it, text her @ 6pm.
Just throw a wrench at the situation to see where the wind blows ya feel me.

Text her
"Hey, k onda (her name), me salio un improvisto y no puedo llegar a las 7 pero alli te veo a las 7:30 sin fallas"

this line has always worked for me with mexican chicks here in Tijuana.

If she dont text you back at all, delete her number and charge it to the game.

Last edited: