Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from work invited me over to her place tomorrow night

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm only going to be in town for a few more days until I leave permanantly. I just finished an internship and on my last day a girl that I met there that worked in my department invited me over to her place tomorrow. She said she is making some gumbo with her girlfriends. So she has kind of been flirting with me and has touched me a few times at work and I think she likes me. I am not looking for a relationship I just want to bang her. So what do you all think? Does she sound like she wants me to come over there and lead the night towards sex? What about if her girlfriends are there with her? Should I bring alcohol? I am 24 years old and she is 25.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably tale some wine over regardless, common courtesy.

Don't over-strategize. Go in, run your normal game, take advantage of any situation that may come your way. If the opportunity is there, don't miss it.

And grab a condom while you grab the wine :up:

OR, say you can't make it, and invite her to do something else instead; one-on-one of course.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
You should probably tale some wine over regardless, common courtesy.

Don't over-strategize. Go in, run your normal game, take advantage of any situation that may come your way. If the opportunity is there, don't miss it.

And grab a condom while you grab the wine :up:

OR, say you can't make it, and invite her to do something else instead; one-on-one of course.
^^^ PURE GOLD... Good luck with everything.

Read for FREE!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
So i'm only going to be in town for a few more days until I leave permanantly. I just finished an internship and on my last day a girl that I met there that worked in my department invited me over to her place tomorrow. She said she is making some gumbo with her girlfriends. So she has kind of been flirting with me and has touched me a few times at work and I think she likes me. I am not looking for a relationship I just want to bang her. So what do you all think? Does she sound like she wants me to come over there and lead the night towards sex? What about if her girlfriends are there with her? Should I bring alcohol? I am 24 years old and she is 25.

Bring a couple of bottles of wine and or some Vodka maybe they'll all get drunk (hope she has some of her own as well) and you never know what may go down if it's just you and a few of her girlfriends..

If they leave and she asks you to stay you're in there most def.

If not and you feel it's not going anywhere and they are just there to c0ckblock. Just bounce after awhile. (Only bring in one bottle first so if you get the sense they are just fvckin around the first bottle went towards dinner only.)

Maybe have two others (if you can afford it stashed in your trunk).

And OR after you eat and get them to drink suggest "burning off the calories" and have a good few CD's to dance to (all of you) it could lead to some freaky sh1t. (Maybe have them dance and you sit on a chair and if they get tipsy enough suggest a lap dance contest girls on girl or them on you etc.)

You might want to "leave" one there as an excuse to pick it up the next few days alone to come fvck her if you don't that night.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well nothing happened. I brought the wine...escalated a little on kino....we all had some alcohol (me and her and her two girlfriends)...invited her to come out with me to a bar that my roommates were at and she said she "was going to head to bed". At the end of the night I asked her if she would walk me out to my car....once we were at my car I talked to her a little more about how I'll be in town for a few more weeks and she said she'll "let me know" about hanging out when she gets back because she has to go to her mother and fathers house next weekend. I just said ok sounds good take care. At that point I went in for a kiss and she turned her head and let me kiss her on the cheek instead of on the lips....lame I thought but whatever.

I didn't pick up any vibes that any of them were feeling sexual or anything like that. Basically we just hung out and talked and stuff and drank champaign.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds wank

Read for FREE!

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
sounds wank
Yeah. My gut is telling me to not contact her. If she contacts me again then the next time I see her i'll escalate quick and aggressive.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Interest Level.

Your gut feeling is right. Forget her and move on.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in similar situations and if you can, crack onto a friend of hers the most attractive one available. Make her feel like she's secondary to what you're doing and that you're controlling the scene even though it's her house. It takes some skill and practice because you don't want to come off as a try hard or over working yourself but women want a man who's in control and who their friends desire.

Next time def make sure you're one on one with her.

Read for FREE!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty fvcked of her to invite you over and then brush you off.
Maybe you were giving off "friend" vibes at work? Do you think you were being flirtatious enough before the dinner?

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
It's pretty fvcked of her to invite you over and then brush you off.
Maybe you were giving off "friend" vibes at work? Do you think you were being flirtatious enough before the dinner?
My attraction to her was so-so. She has kind of chubby cheeks and I don't really like that. Her body was pretty good but not great. If I don't feel strong physical attraction I behave pretty indifferent towards women. I don't think I really did anything that signaled "friend". Once I got to her place I had her isolated in the kitchen for a few seconds and put my hand on her lower back and looked her in the eyes and thanked her for invited me over. The rest of the time we were in the living room with her girlfriends so it wasn't very opportune to start touching her and stuff with them sitting right there. Anyway they bought a christmas tree and it wouldn't fit in the holder so I brought a handsaw and cut the base a little to make it fit. I was kind of giving her sh1t that I came over to have this gumbo food that she made and instead i'm sawing wood, but I did it in a humorous way and she was laughing. I had them hold the tree while I cut and I made it fit and they were all super excited and telling me I'm the hero of the night and sh1t like that. The rest of the time I didn't pay THAT much attention to her as all 4 of us were sitting around. She told me a little about the guys that her two girlfriends were seeing and then I joking asked her where her bf was and she said she was kind of seeing a guy from work but that he acts strange and she doesn't know where she stands with him. So then when I left I once again tried to isolate her and that's when I went in for the kiss.

Yeah I don't know what she was doing. She did cook for me and give me champaign and stuff so that means she likes me but idk why she would do the kiss thing on the cheek and then not come out with me to a bar. Maybe she wanted to go back and talk about me with her girlfriends instead? I would bang this girl but would not make her my girlfriends as she is like a 7-8....so I wasn't butt-hurt about how the night ended. In fact I went out to the bar afterwards and was talking to more women but nothing special happened (just the usual game playing attention seeking dumb b1tches).

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, this is a good thing.

One soft rejection and hey, it's never a good idea to date others from work anyway if it goes sideways.

Read for FREE!