Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from the club.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at the club the other time. We danced, made out, she showed major interest but her friends kind of c*ckblocked me and got her to leave prematurely. I only managed to get her number from her friend. Anyway, i texted her the next day, and the first thing she asked was my actual age. I'm 2 years younger than she is, and i heard from her friend that she doesn't like younger guys. Of course, i didn't give a crap but i figured she would want to know. Her friend told her my age, and she wanted to confirm it with me.

I said maybe. Then, i realised IL was low, totally the opposite of what was going on that night, and we were both sober. Anyways, i didn't want to really waste time with this girl, so i told her i want to get to know her better and take her out. She threw a couple of sh*t tests asking why i want to know her, etc. Didn't really bother me and in the end she said okay to going out.

We decided to meet up on wednesday night. I send her a text, she gives extremely low-interest replies or doesn't reply. Hence, i saw her online and said, "so you don't really reply messages". She says, "there isn't a need to, lol". Well, disrespect shown. I told her, "so you meeting me this wednesday night. i got other plans to make". And is she crazy or what, i don't know. She says, "hmm yeah". I asked her how she's going to make it up to me for leaving early that night. She goes way out of my league by saying she can leave any time she wants, and there's nothing wrong with that. At this point, i'm done.

I said, "alright then. nice knowing you. good night".

All in all, i don't get why she agreed to meeting me still. God knows if she'll flake, but she said yes while i was expecting a no from the greatly depleted interest level shown. Got rid of a time-waster.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, got rid of a time-waster. Usage of the word "time-waster" tells me that you value your time. I never used that word until I began the difficult physically-demanding job that I now have. I'm abrupt sometimes with Talk-a-tive customers who don't know when to quit. Good on you.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playerone said:
I met this girl at the club the other time. We danced, made out, she showed major interest but her friends kind of c*ckblocked me and got her to leave prematurely. I only managed to get her number from her friend. Anyway, i texted her the next day, and the first thing she asked was my actual age. I'm 2 years younger than she is, and i heard from her friend that she doesn't like younger guys.Talk is cheap. Don't listen to what her friends say or what she says, rather listen to what she does. Of course, i didn't give a crap but i figured she would want to know. Her friend told her my age, and she wanted to confirm it with me.

I said maybe. Then, i realised IL was low, totally the opposite of what was going on that night, and we were both sober.Good job on recognizing the situation and adjusting accordingly Anyways, i didn't want to really waste time with this girl, so i told her i want to get to know her better and take her out. Good idea as well, the problem is a catch 22 though. If she has low IL, the easiest way to get it high is to be 1 on 1 with her again, but if her IL is low, why would she agree to a date with you again... get her IL high and THEN go for the 1 on 1 dateShe threw a couple of sh*t tests asking why i want to know her, etc. Didn't really bother me and in the end she said okay to going out.

We decided to meet up on wednesday night. I send her a text, she gives extremely low-interest replies or doesn't reply.Again, kudos to seeing it. Now what are you going to do about it? Hence, i saw her online and said, "so you don't really reply messages". Why call her out on bad behaviour if her interest is low. Let's say some fat and ugly chick who I've been avoiding calls me out on my behaviour. That is gonna make the situation more antagonistic every time I see/think of her. I aint saying you are fat or ugly but if she has low IL you may as well be. She says, "there isn't a need to, lol". Well, disrespect shown. I told her, "so you meeting me this wednesday night. i got other plans to make".Let your actions do the talking. Talk is cheap. If you had other plans to make you wouldn't be hounding her like this And is she crazy or what, i don't know. She says, "hmm yeah". I asked her how she's going to make it up to me for leaving early that night.Lol, you can't really hound her for a date and then turn around and ask her what she is bringing to the table. I see what you were trying to do but it didn't work based on the situation you put yourself in. She goes way out of my league by saying she can leave any time she wants, and there's nothing wrong with that. At this point, i'm done.

I said, "alright then. nice knowing you. good night".

All in all, i don't get why she agreed to meeting me still. God knows if she'll flake, but she said yes while i was expecting a no from the greatly depleted interest level shown. Got rid of a time-waster.How much of your time has she wasted thus far? What has she done wrong so far? YOU enter the relationship by lying about her age and then you rubbed her the wrong way by trying to run the show and tell her she has to make something up to you. If she shows up for the date, which is unlikely considering you dig a deeper hole for yourself with every word, all systems go I'm guessing. good luck
responses in bold shotta

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik, your inputs make sense. I appreciate it.

Well, i wanted to next her after she said there isn't a need to reply to my message. However, i gave her a chance and see if she still wanted to go out. She wanted to, but now she portrays lousy personality, so she'd better make it up to me in some way or i'll leave her behind. In the back of my head i know she has low interest, so apparently i was somehow giving myself a good reason to next this time-waster.

Anyway, just to side-track a little, I realise i still have approach anxiety, although it ain't that terrible. I was approaching and talking to this girl at work who's also on internship, then i discovered i was slightly nervous. Well, when i'm feeling that way, i'm at about 30% of my game. I hardly do approaches. Mostly, i'd talk to girls online, get their numbers, talk to them on the phone like a master, then go out with them with zero anxiety. And the weird thing is, i was literally smooth at the clubs. No problem talking to women at all, and if they weren't receptive, i'd walk away with no fuzzy feelings or a bruised ego.

Well, i decided to do something about it. I just saw 2 blonde girls from Switzerland. I approached them, asked them where they're from and if they're tourists. I kept my eyes shining, but still felt a little uncomfortable. I know i'm a master when i'm comfortable, so i'm determined to work on this, and start talking to people on the street.

Cheers.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait 2 wks and reapproach. I dont think shes gone yet. However, i tend to work these "hot leads" a bit over nexting so quickly, yet still cold-canvassing for other plates.

Igetit!

Reaction score
playerone said:
I met this girl at the club the other time. We danced, made out, she showed major interest...
Uhh...am I reading your profile right where it has your age?

Wow.

Still going to clubs,meeting girls and having makeouts sessions at 98 years old. :crackup:

You're DEFINATELY THE MAN dude.

:crackup: