Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl friend, not gf, started calling me a jerk

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so here is my situation. Back in my AFC days, I pretended to be friends with this girl, when all along I wanted her for about 2 years. I found this site, started DJing and not to long later I have a gf who is hotter, a total nymph (can't get enough:D ), and I no longer am this other girls emotional tampon/AFC puppy for her to come crawling to when she feels like it. So even though I have gf, I have been throwing some of my sosuave tactics at this "friend" (I no longer want her, I just had serious oneitis). I don't think im being rude to her, but ever since I no longer let her walk all over me and don't do every little favor she asks, or call her every day, she has started to call me a jerk. My gf says she wants me, and can tell by the way she looks at me, but this girl is in a serious LTR . Ive been thinking about telling her off, but when I start talking about some of the things I have learned about on this site, well, I just don't like revealing my new secrets that taught me how to manipulate her attraction. What would you guys say to this biatch. She told me she wasn't going to call me anymore because i am an ass hole, but then calls to come hang out the next day. What gives? anyone picking up on anything im not from an outside POV?

Czar

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about it... she's just jealous.

AND NEVER REVEAL YOUR SECRECTS/TACTICS/AQUIRED KNOWLEDGE!

bad move on that one!

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Czar
AND NEVER REVEAL YOUR SECRECTS/TACTICS/AQUIRED KNOWLEDGE!

bad move on that one!
I haven't, and that is because I have no basis for telling her off with out revealing to her the **** I know now about making her jealouse and attracted without her even knowing why.:D

Besides that though, she flat out said she is not attracted to me (i guess she could be lying, or because there were other people around) but she continued to call me a jerk and ass hole (I just told her she doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does, and to eat my ass), but then she keeps calling and wanting to hang out. I don't get it, but im starting to become annoyed. Anyone else picking up on anything?

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
Ok, so here is my situation. Back in my AFC days, I pretended to be friends with this girl, when all along I wanted her for about 2 years. I found this site, started DJing and not to long later I have a gf who is hotter, a total nymph (can't get enough:D ), and I no longer am this other girls emotional tampon/AFC puppy for her to come crawling to when she feels like it. So even though I have gf, I have been throwing some of my sosuave tactics at this "friend" (I no longer want her, I just had serious oneitis). I don't think im being rude to her, but ever since I no longer let her walk all over me and don't do every little favor she asks, or call her every day, she has started to call me a jerk. My gf says she wants me, and can tell by the way she looks at me, but this girl is in a serious LTR . Ive been thinking about telling her off, but when I start talking about some of the things I have learned about on this site, well, I just don't like revealing my new secrets that taught me how to manipulate her attraction. What would you guys say to this biatch. She told me she wasn't going to call me anymore because i am an ass hole, but then calls to come hang out the next day. What gives? anyone picking up on anything im not from an outside POV?
Tell her how it is. LJBF her or something, but if u want one, better to mke her friend feel welcome around u to, but don't recat to her comeons, or otherwise flirtty behaviour. The brod i metioned in my post has a friend who does almost all dat **** u said bout your current situ. And it pays to be cool with her friends cuz most (all)are dope.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it, you are being an azzhole. You were the girl’s friend; played puppy dog to her on your own accord and now you're punishing her for it.

Grow up.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Face it, you are being an azzhole. You were the girl’s friend; played puppy dog to her on your own accord and now you're punishing her for it.

Grow up.
yeah bs. just coz he's not a pvssy girlfriend who bends over backwards for her anymore, he's an azzhole? I bet 10 to 1 that she knew what was up when he supplicated to her, and just used that attraction to manipulate him. Now the 'jerk' 'azzhole' abuse is trying to guilt him back into being her girlfriend instead of a MAN.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Eileen

This is really bad;it's a disservice to some of her better opinions.

I can honestly say that I know for a fact that this is not the case. What has occurred here is a shift in the power base of this "friendship". Now that he has a hotter girl than the one-itus (cured!) she is resenting his new attitude. So, is it his fault that he doesn't wish to be taken for granted? No. This young lady needs to take a look at his behavior and decide if she can deal with the new man or not.

b's nuts - I've been in a similar situation. You may talk to this "friend" and let her know that she has to choose - accept you the way things are or walk away.

Alternatively, you may choose to do nothing. Why should you do anything, anyway?

Me, I'm giving you a standing ovation right now!

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
- Eileen

This is really bad;it's a disservice to some of her better opinions.
Big Pappy, I respectfully disagree. He's started tossing in her face is what he's done. It's more of a neener situation than one of his not continuing to roll over for her. Otherwise, he'd just let her be and not try to DJ the girl.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Grow up.
im not punishing anyone, im just not a tool anymore. hmmm, maybe i should have thought about this a little more, last guy I heard her call a jerk she slept with when she and her boyfriend (complete AFC) took a break cuz she was annoyed.

Thanks, for the advice all, ill just keep on doing what im doing, and im not even going to talk to her about it cuz ever since i have been here, i could really give a sh*t of what she thinks about me. Thanks guys.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Grow up.
i agree with eileen.

b'snuts sounds like my AFC friend. so i am replying from his girl (space space) friend's perspective.

1. i'll tell you that you are being an ******* because i am your friend and it is my duty to keep it real.
2. no it does not mean i am now attracted to you.
3. i will still hang out with you because you are still my friend, but that sh!t may wear thin.
4. your girlfriend is telling you sh!t like i want you because she is insecure, and it is her insecure girlfriend duty to be jealous. besides it is probaly obvious to her who you really want.
5. having said that, it is probaly obvious to everyone, including your one and only STILL oneitis. you are most likely just looking like a fool.

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Let him be his new man. You live you learn. She's walked over him for the past god knows how long & he's just a little resentful.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ill placed resent. He ALLOWED her to walk all over him.

There's a huge difference between doormat and wanker. Sound to me that he's gone from one extreme to the other. Neither of which is very attractive.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh huh, what is he doing that's so jerkoff? in his own words, he doesn't let her walk all over him anymore or do every little thing she asks. gee, what a jerk. Sounds like he's behaving like an equal and not an inferior anymore. Maybe you mean all that stuff he said about him 'using sosuave tactics' on her. Wow, what a monster. He's being c+f and not supplicating, maybe even teasing her, like a MAN would. Ass****! Tossing in her face what he's done? What, by simply having a gf? What a jerk.
This girl just wants the power back, she likes having her little pvssy girlfriend who she could boss around and now she's trying to make him guilty with her little insults. She likes the reality where he's dependent on her for female attention and doesn't want to face the fact that he's now an attractive guy who can get other girls.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read the original post over, and it is possible, (although not probable, IMO) that he is not being an *******. the reason we assume he is, though, is because of his RESENTMENT. for something that HE did.

he has a lot of resentment issues that he needs to work on.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I know what some of you guys try to pass off as C&F.

It's also simple to deduct. First power tends to be abused.