Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl FLAKED on me for the SECOND time!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was REALLY into me.

The first time, i let her get away with it...we didn't make any definite plans, and I pretty much called her too late (Thursday) to do anything on the weekend. At that point she wasn't sure of her plans (she thought she would be going to a play), so i told her to let me now and get back to me. She never called.

At school the following Monday, she approached me and apologized for not calling. She said she regretted it, because she totally thought about calling, and never did...she had a lousy time where she went, and wished she was with me. Then she asked ME out...we decided to hook up on Friday.

Last time i saw her was after school on Tuesday when she drove me home around 11:30pm. We talked all the way to my place, but I kept the convo short when we got there (i was really tired). I kept up the kino, c/f, but figured I'd keep myself a mysterious until the date...build up anticipation. I told her I'd call her on Friday.

Well....here's where the fun starts...

This chick "says" she a VERY shy girl...which may be the reason for not calling me the weekend before....i dunno...i don't really believe that...

When i called her today from my cell...the message i got from her cellular service was..."this subscriber has requested to not receive any incoming calls..."

WTF!!!???

Now, i KNOW she has had a stalker calling her up and harassing her so "MAYBE" she blocked numbers she didn't know? So i figure...I'll call her later when i'm at home (she has that number)...got the same message...

WTF is that!!!!!

Her and were TOTALLY into each other, but as the saying goes, "judge her by her actions, not her words"

...looks like flake #2...

I heard that sometimes chicks that are shy and TOTALLY into a guy will run away, because of "fear". As much as I would LOVE to believe that, I'm PRETTY sure it ain't true in this case.

Jesus! I've NEVER had a chick flake on me!!! And this was BAD!! Blocking ALL "incoming" calls???!!!

So now what? She is in my class on Monday and Tuesday...figure i'll ignore her and not even bother approaching. What a waste of time.

Any incite?

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont next her!!!!!!!!

put your damn foot down and make some solid plans

your actions are wishy washy but your thoughts are over drawn out

if anything it should be the opposite

start grabbin your balls and making this happen

YOU FLAKED BY NOT ASKING HER OUT SOON ENOUGH

recover for lost time

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
dont next her!!!!!!!!

put your damn foot down and make some solid plans

your actions are wishy washy but your thoughts are over drawn out

if anything it should be the opposite

start grabbin your balls and making this happen

YOU FLAKED BY NOT ASKING HER OUT SOON ENOUGH

recover for lost time
Agreed.

It's not lost yet.
no no no.

Women are usually really WEAK on phone.
They rarely call back. Phone is something that is also action.

Man, this one chick promised to me that she comes to my place some days ago. She never did and didn't call. I was about to next her, but she still has high IL and I agreed with her that we go to play pool. (an excuse for her to **** me, we'll see! ;) ).
I was stupid the time I trusted a woman to call me.
That just doesn't happen so often. Even they want to call they still hesitate to take action.
Almost all women are (hot women too) insecure. They do not have balls.

So next time just make sure she don't have an opportunity to flake.
Because women are all used to flake.
And if you do things to prevent it, you have no problems.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont listen to the last two guys Tantric. If the girl wanted to go out with you, she would have called. Plain and simple. Now she's disrespected you twice with the same behavior. And to block all calls on the day she knew you were supposed to call isnt just disrespectful, its psychotic. Let this one go. Run from her as fast as you can.

Ignore her in class. If she approaches you and offers some lame excuse, just say "oh no problem, I ended up going out with my bros and had a blast, believe me no big deal". And leave it at that. This will raise her interest in you tremendously by showing what a man you are, and will also let you feel better about yourself. Good luck.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sailorgirl
Dont listen to the last two guys Tantric. If the girl wanted to go out with you, she would have called. Plain and simple. Now she's disrespected you twice with the same behavior. And to block all calls on the day she knew you were supposed to call isnt just disrespectful, its psychotic. Let this one go. Run from her as fast as you can.

Ignore her in class. If she approaches you and offers some lame excuse, just say "oh no problem, I ended up going out with my bros and had a blast, believe me no big deal". And leave it at that. This will raise her interest in you tremendously by showing what a man you are, and will also let you feel better about yourself. Good luck.
Agreed. But what the other guys stated about you having more balls asking her out is true.

At the same time, chicks complain about guys not being real so you should confront her ( in a suave manner) that you are a indivdual who values your time and leave it at that. Don't tell her how you feel about her not calling. Just state that you value your time and she will know what you're talking about. Believe me.

Peace.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

Well, although i do agree that the first time I asked her it was a bit "wishy washy", and too late in the week as it was pointed out, we did make solid plans for this weekend.

Sounds like the opinions are 50/50...

If I decide to NOT next her completely right now and give her a chance to "make it up to me" (he he :)), tell her my time is valuable, etc....should i call her today and find out what the hell happened, or just wait until school on Monday night?

I know this chick has a high IL, so a lot of this doesn't make sense.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you understand how condradictory the two statements that you made are? "I know she has high Il but shes not called back twice when we had plans???"

This girl does not have high IL. Or if by some small chance she does she's a total flake and/or psycho. A normal rational person does not do what she did if she had a good interest in you. Either way, why would you possibly want to pursue this girl? There have to be girls out there that would treat you with respect and courtesy. All you will accomplish by actively going after this girl is losing your self respect, and lowering yourself in her eyes. I'm sure she'll come up with some excuse as to why her phone was turned off..ie she'll probably say her stalker was calling her. But then why didnt she call YOU from somewhere or take your call you made at her house? Because she has no interest..if she wanted to get ahold of you she would have. Don't torture yourself. Shes not gonna make it up to you because frankly she doesn't care about you.

There is nothing that can be accomplished by calling this girl again. She has made her point rather clearly don't you think? Actions speak louder than words.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tantric
hmmm...

Well, although i do agree that the first time I asked her it was a bit "wishy washy", and too late in the week as it was pointed out, we did make solid plans for this weekend.

Sounds like the opinions are 50/50...

If I decide to NOT next her completely right now and give her a chance to "make it up to me" (he he :)), tell her my time is valuable, etc....should i call her today and find out what the hell happened, or just wait until school on Monday night?

I know this chick has a high IL, so a lot of this doesn't make sense.
Man, just do what your"gut feeling" is telling you to do b/c you're going to do whatever you want to do anyway.

And for the second time, YOU DO NOT KNOW A CHICK IL BY WORDS! ***EYECANDIE calms down***

When will you guys learn? Don't you know a chick can be one way one minute then another way the next minute? If she don't have that "she will robs banks with you" mentality, then just have FUN with her and not go so indept with a female that not ever yours! Think about that my friend and you will find the answer to your problem.

Peace

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you understand how condradictory the two statements that you made are? "I know she has high Il but shes not called back twice when we had plans???"

This girl does not have high IL. Or if by some small chance she does she's a total flake and/or psycho. A normal rational person does not do what she did if she had a good interest in you. Either way, why would you possibly want to pursue this girl? There have to be girls out there that would treat you with respect and courtesy. All you will accomplish by actively going after this girl is losing your self respect, and lowering yourself in her eyes. I'm sure she'll come up with some excuse as to why her phone was turned off..ie she'll probably say her stalker was calling her. But then why didnt she call YOU from somewhere or take your call you made at her house? Because she has no interest..if she wanted to get ahold of you she would have. Don't torture yourself. Shes not gonna make it up to you because frankly she doesn't care about you.

There is nothing that can be accomplished by calling this girl again. She has made her point rather clearly don't you think? Actions speak louder than words.
D@MN!

That's some knowledge for you @ss!:p

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing several things I wouldn't.

Your calling her on friday nights giving off the impression that you have no life.

Your not making definative plans.

Your giving away your valuable weekend time to a girl you hardly even know. Most girls are busy on the weekends and you'll have a much less flake rate if you take them out during the week. Thursday is college night at most bars-assunming your old enough to drink.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Your calling her on friday nights giving off the impression that you have no life.
Nah your wrong there man...

This chick jsut moved here and doesn't know anyone. She says she doesn't do anything on the weekends. She already knows i'm out having fun on the weekends and pretty busy. I kept up the mystery and told her the days i COULDN'T hook up (i was pretty busy all week)...she said she was available fri, sat ,and sun, i suggested Friday as that was the only day we both had free. So I'm pretty sure there was no indication of me having no life.

Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Your not making definative plans.
We made definite plans to hook up...we made plans to check out this band at a club by my place...this was when she dropped me off at home on Monday night. On Tuesday I told her i would call her Friday (because of my schedule) and we'd hook up.

Anyway, no matter what happened, I'll take this as a learning experience and make sure i don't make the same mistake twice

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading your more deatiled post about where and when you were supossed to go, there is no doubt you should never contact this girl in any way again for any kind of get together. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Remember that old saying. Since you say she just sits at home all weekend and does nothing, its not like she couldn't have picked up the phone for 5 minutes and called you saying she couldn't make it.

Shes a psycho-let her wallow at home alone in her own psychosis, because if thats how she treats people, thats exactly what she'll be doing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Listen to sailorgirl, if a woman is truly interested, she will find a way to get together with you. This woman has dismissed you twice. Do you think that you can MAKE HER change her mind about you?

Most AFCs think that being a DJ means being some type of Svengali that can somehow hypnotically make women have a high IL with them. This is NOT true. A DJ uses his skills to attract quality women, not flakes that only want to play a game with guys.

Some DJs enjoy the chase, personally I had a better success rate by going after the sure thing. Yeah, the quantity is not nearly as high but the quality more than makes up for it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a rules girl

Call her once more

I am more concerned with the statement "no woman has ever flaked on me" How many did you have?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I am more concerned with the statement "no woman has ever flaked on me" How many did you have?
to date...around 15...and none of them have flaked

It's just feels $hitty...like a rejection thing

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy girls.. f*ck that:p i would never of even asked her on a date. ;)

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I'll give it one LAST shot...

I figure when she brings it up at school, makes excuses or whatever, I set it up for THAT night...fvck this waiting ****...i think I've done enough of that (my fault). She's mentioned a couple times that she's hasn't had sex in a few months, so once I've got it set up (i'll make sure i am throwing more sexual vibes in the convo like "coming over", "penetrate", "below me", etc., I'll fluff a bit and throw this in...

ME - Actually, i figured it out...

(wait for her response)

HBOreo - Figured what out/what do you mean/huh..etc.

ME - The reason you can't get laid...

HBOreo - (doesn't matter what she says here)

ME - Because you keep FLAKING on people...

Yes i would agree that I've been fvcking around too much and not going for it...give her the vibe that she could have gotten laid on the weekend is she didn't flake. Once i get a ride home from her, and we are almost at my place, I'll ask about her weekend, then get her thinking sexually by going into the "my brother lost his virginity pattern"...

(i'll obviously fluff before this)

ME - actually my brother lost his virginity on the weekend... he called me up becasue the girl COMING tonight and he wanted some advice on how to PLEASURE her more...so i gave him some advice on oral sex...

HBOreo - (whatever response)

ME - yeah...basically i told him to start at her belly button, and make circles, build up her ANTICIPATION of IMAGINING what he is going to do. You know what it's like when you're WET and EXCITED and totally turned on...your whole body's TINGLING and there's this rush of adrenaline and this need to RELEASE...and i told him to slowly lick her hips...and her inner thigh...and then slowly right between her legs...get her so TURNED ON that she NEEDS it...that every part of her WANTS it.

(I'll see what her reaction is to this...then give it a few seconds. By this point we should be at my place)

ME - That's pretty much all i told him, I didn't want to give away too many of my secrets...though i did tell him how to kiss her without using his lips or tongue.

HBOreo - what's that?/how do you do that? etc.

Then I'll slowly rub her leg and SHOW her by laying the BEST kiss in my life on her...

Anyway, I'm tired of playing this game...YES I caused a lot of it by not making a move sooner...

Obviously it won't be this structured and planned out...what do you think?