Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Finds Out About Other Plates. How To Deal With Gossip.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents!

I've been spinning plates like mad lately. Had several lays this month. All-in-all, has been an epic ride. Thanks a bunch to all the bros here for inspiring me to live life epicly. Not sure if it would have been possible without SS.

Anyway, I've been dealing with a very specific issue lately:

Plate 1:

It started when one of my regular plates was a bit cold to me when I tried to invite myself over to her new apartment for some Netflix and chill (she's usually very keen and forward). Was kind of off to me but I didn't think much of it. Then one weekend, one of my blue-pilled buddies told me, he was put on the spot when he was out with the girl and her friends. And apparently my buddy told my plate that I had a girlfriend (which in a way is true, I've several 'girlfriends' from plate spinning). He is generally unaware of my dating life but has seen me with several girls so that is his deduction.

Anyway, my plate never came forward and asked me about it. She just operated on some gossip and became distant. Probably thinks I am a player, which I undeniably am.

Plate 2:

Recently, laid a new plate that I've been spinning. Overall, we had a wild night. Since then, she has tried to ask me out a couple of times but I've been busy. Anyway yesterday, she started to get really emo on her Instagram. She started to post some weird quotes about people who want everything and end up with nothing. And quotes about how she has been really sad because someone has hurt her. She has been very distant to me suddenly as well so I asked her whats up and she left me on read. I later found out that she is mutual friends with a girl I tried to hit up awhile back in Chicago (though unsuccessfully). She is also mutual friends with some other people that know me.

Putting 2 and 2 together I think most likely, someone has told her that I date a lot or I am a player.

Again, she never came forward to ask me about it, which I could clear. She probably came to some conclusion based on some gossip. Which is annoying.

My question to you guys:

I feel cancel culture is very much on the rise today. Both men and women will try to cancel certain people out of envy or spite. The 2 situations I mentioned above are generally situations where others have probably been gossiping about me and spreading some rumours about how I date. The thing is I generally have been living very RP and spinning a lot of plates and having fun. So no doubt, in this social media age, some girls will find out about my prolific dating. I don't lead them on in terms of having a serious relationship (e.g. I don't ask them to be my gf), also I bring a lot of value to them when we date, I bring them to nice places, generally show them a kick-ass time, its all passionate but some still seem hurt about it. And it seems they choose to just bail rather than have a forward conversation about the rumours, then we could address it and go over any bad blood.

Anyway, how do you guys handle these gossips/rumors about spinning plates.

How can I make it work and not create an impediment?

I am sure other bros might have the same issue spinning plates.

- James

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents!

I've been spinning plates like mad lately. Had several lays this month. All-in-all, has been an epic ride. Thanks a bunch to all the bros here for inspiring me to live life epicly. Not sure if it would have been possible without SS.

Anyway, I've been dealing with a very specific issue lately:

Plate 1:

It started when one of my regular plates was a bit cold to me when I tried to invite myself over to her new apartment for some Netflix and chill (she's usually very keen and forward). Was kind of off to me but I didn't think much of it. Then one weekend, one of my blue-pilled buddies told me, he was put on the spot when he was out with the girl and her friends. And apparently my buddy told my plate that I had a girlfriend (which in a way is true, I've several 'girlfriends' from plate spinning). He is generally unaware of my dating life but has seen me with several girls so that is his deduction.

Anyway, my plate never came forward and asked me about it. She just operated on some gossip and became distant. Probably thinks I am a player, which I undeniably am.

Plate 2:

Recently, laid a new plate that I've been spinning. Overall, we had a wild night. Since then, she has tried to ask me out a couple of times but I've been busy. Anyway yesterday, she started to get really emo on her Instagram. She started to post some weird quotes about people who want everything and end up with nothing. And quotes about how she has been really sad because someone has hurt her. She has been very distant to me suddenly as well so I asked her whats up and she left me on read. I later found out that she is mutual friends with a girl I tried to hit up awhile back in Chicago (though unsuccessfully). She is also mutual friends with some other people that know me.

Putting 2 and 2 together I think most likely, someone has told her that I date a lot or I am a player.

Again, she never came forward to ask me about it, which I could clear. She probably came to some conclusion based on some gossip. Which is annoying.

My question to you guys:

I feel cancel culture is very much on the rise today. Both men and women will try to cancel certain people out of envy or spite. The 2 situations I mentioned above are generally situations where others have probably been gossiping about me and spreading some rumours about how I date. The thing is I generally have been living very RP and spinning a lot of plates and having fun. So no doubt, in this social media age, some girls will find out about my prolific dating. I don't lead them on in terms of having a serious relationship (e.g. I don't ask them to be my gf) but some still seem hurt about it.

Anyway, how do you guys handle these gossips/rumors about spinning plates.

How can I make it work for me?

- James
If you date multiple girls at once, it will bite you in the butt sometimes. Personally I don’t do it because I don’t want to deal with the headache. I only have sex with one girl at a time. One girl worth of sex will do nicely for me, I don’t have the desire to wake up in a different bed every morning just for the thrill.
I’m not insulting your lifestyle, I’m just saying that your issue is and always will be part of dating multiple people. And you might say that you aren’t dating them, it’s just sex, but it amounts to the same thing.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you date multiple girls at once, it will bite you in the butt sometimes. Personally I don’t do it because I don’t want to deal with the headache. I only have sex with one girl at a time. One girl worth of sex will do nicely for me, I don’t have the desire to wake up in a different bed every morning just for the thrill.
I’m not insulting your lifestyle, I’m just saying that your issue is and always will be part of dating multiple people. And you might say that you aren’t dating them, it’s just sex, but it amounts to the same thing.
Indeed bro. I've mostly been a one-girl sort of guy for a very long time. I didn't deal with this issue. But that one-girl, one-ly thing has also led me to serious oneitis. Really messed with me good. Since then, I have jumped to the other side. I am taking the plate spinning thing seriously now, so yes, this is a new issue/experience for me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score