"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girl Fantasies

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I don't give a fvck what fantasies a girl has aslong as she is ****ing me. I'm game for most stuff. I'll dressup as captain Comic and pretend my d1ck is a wand waiting to glorify her rectum.

My fantasy is to get a girl to finger and lick my ******* while another girl blows me. That would probably one of the best sensations ever cause assfingering is HOT and girls love to receive it too :D

Another one of my fantasies is to live with 3-4 girls and be allowed to **** them whenever, like if a girl is cooking I can just go up, rip of her pants and mount her while she does her cooking, preferably all walking naked around *Me dreaams*

I'm not gonna share my most sick fantasies though :D Like wanting to **** a girl in the mouth so she almost cries :D Meh I like the idea of being superdominant *Me hits himself for these bad bad GREAT THOUGHTS*
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Yes I am Flighty
1. This one I call the Woody Allen fantasy, not because I have a thing for Woody Allen, but you may recall him marrying his adopted daughter.. completely unethical, but totally hot in my book. Theres something about a mix of having attention, a fatherly figure whose anything but, and -for lack of a better term - being picked when ripe
Maybe this is exactly why Nabokov's novel Lolita is so popular among women I've met. The more educated the more they seem to really like it. Ever read the book / seen the movie? Is this something like what you are talking about? (Without the tragedy of course.)
 

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
first of all no bs, my parents married and thought it was cool at the time being hippies and are now divorced because of the differences.. I have a large family and since some of my uncles ended up in the Vietnam war and one of them married a woman there. The other one really isnt an aunt at all but she was so close to the family when I was growing up she felt like one. And my brother is just one of those guys who is the polar opposite of me and changes his religion every few years and he is a percussionist so santarian just sort of fits for him...even if that is an awkward way to join a religion... I dont think it will last.

Secondly Yes I have read Nabakov, and yes the idea is sort of like that. I refrained from saying it that way because of the tragic ending and also because the girl was definately older in the Allen situation.
 

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
If you really want a good idea off some somewhat awkward chick fantasies that isnt a crappy romance novel. (romance novels being emotional porn) id read kissing in manhatten.. a bunch of short stories, they read one on npr a while back it was so hot
 
Top