"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girl eats my face in club

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
was clubbing with mates last night, when I started dancing with this girl, who was hot!, stunning body, so eventually when I went to kiss her, she literally rammed her toungue down my throat, I couldn't breath and I stopped her and told her to take it easy with the toungue, so we tried again, and yet again she tried to find out what I had for my dinner, so I stopped her again and at this point, she stormed off

as she walked off, I shouted out, "You'll never learn with an attitude like that"!,

I just found it to be surprising that a girl of that calabre in the looks department, didn't know how to kiss properly, I would have loved to have taught her some tricks, but she wasn't for it...ah well
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, being face-raped by a girl IS a major turn-off. Don't sweat it...maybe she was just drunk. But your time would be better spent on a girl who knows how to use her tongue. ;)
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Alot of girls don't know how to kiss at all and some won't even get better even if you try to train them... I've noticed personally that this is often true for upperclass girls that are abit conservative normally.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
What about when you first kiss a real hot girl and she has bad breath. I can think of two occasions when that happened. YUCK
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
One man's meat is another mans poisen. I too have run accross women like that..not my taste...but they enjoy it.

They just need to find men who like it like that too.

A recent 24 year old had the same thing happening. I was able to get her to slow it down. The poor thing learned her sexual techniques from watching porn.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
One man's meat is another mans poisen. I too have run accross women like that..not my taste...but they enjoy it.

They just need to find men who like it like that too.

A recent 24 year old had the same thing happening. I was able to get her to slow it down. The poor thing learned her sexual techniques from watching porn.
the cat i am seeing now, kisses like a tornado...yeah, so i pretty much always turn away...his tongue is like a fcuking weapon!

"nothing hurts...like your mouth" -bush

elaborate, playa, on a great way to turn this around, if you can. without hurting the chap's ego.
 

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
Originally posted by Ricky
What about when you first kiss a real hot girl and she has bad breath. I can think of two occasions when that happened. YUCK
I hate that.
 
Top