“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl doesn't want to have sex until in a serious relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
What would you do if a girl told you that she didn't want to have sex until she was in a serious relationship? Would you just look for someone else who would be willing to have sex or stick around and see where this relationship goes? Also would you have someone on the side for sex if you decide to wait it out with the other girl?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
It's about time somebody reconized this. Women aren't into the sex so much as into a relationship. It's up to you to sell the idea to them like the carrot and a stick.

It's amazing how hard they will perform when the possibility of a future relationship is used like this.

I always tell ho's that I'm looking and considering my options so that they will be motivated to try harder to be the "one".
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If i met that I would take a girl out on a very romantic date which ended back at eithers place with some redwine, candlelights etc. There I would be my mysteryself... Where when I talk I give some intense but devious looks (hard to explain) the kind of looks that seem as if you look into their soul but they don't know what is behind your look. I would also be very suggestive... I'm not very good at describing what I do. I just have an inate ability to get girls very very horny.

That's atleast what I would do. Get her into a dualistic mood where only you two exist, where you focus on her and her feelings, body and energy. If you make her feel safe, secure but also make her feel really horny, desirable and most important desire you I would be surprised if she wouldn't put out...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Either get into a relationship with her or move on...
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
---

would it be wrong to get into a relationship with a girl just for the sex and how many of you would do it or have done it? how did it turn out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Re: ---

Originally posted by justheretohelp
would it be wrong to get into a relationship with a girl just for the sex and how many of you would do it or have done it? how did it turn out?
100% of guys do this. welcome to life.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
how long?

How long would you wait before you next this girl? A date? Two or three dates without any physical/sexual contact? How many of you would be satisfied with a hand job or a blow job as opposed to intercourse, initially?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Some girls want a relationship before sex. Some just want sex. Some guys just want sex. Some just want a relationship and don't mind not having sex for a while.

As far as how long you'd wait to get sex...That's your choice. If you are only looking for sex, one or two dates or "get togethers." If you want a relationship...You won't mind not having sex, you'll just be glad to be with her.

Post Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top