Girl doesn't shut up

Sexorcist

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in a semi-LTR with a girl and now that we're getting comfortable with eachothers personalities, i'm starting to realize that she talks too damn much and most of the time its about her and her only... and 75% of the time it's about things i'm not interested in... she goes on and on and i just get so bored of listening that I have nothing to say or can't even relate... when that happens and I try to butt in and start a conversation of my own it seems like she's not interested. I'm starting to feel alittle AFC popping up now and again. She has a bad habit of talking about her ex-boyfriends too, I hate that **** and I always let her know it.

I mean i'm not complaining too much because I get my fair share of booty, but it's just not as good and I feel like i'm boring her because I'm getting to be quiet. I just need some advice as to how I can let her know early on, without being an a**hole, that she's being self-centered and annoying.

Also, the relationships getting kind of intimate and she's throwing around the L-word, and I'm not used to that at all... I have no idea how to show emotions or even fake it... I'm all good when we're messing around and talking dirty but when it gets intimate I tend to tense up and don't know what to say.

help me out, my dudes!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut tell her to stop talking so much. Be firm. Don't be a jackass about it, but don't beat around the bush by being nice.

Either that or sit there and take it LIKE A PVSSY.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no nice way to say "you're boring."

You could listen to to one of her 10 minute monologues, sum up the few actual facts in two sentences, and say "see you could have said all that in 5 seconds." Then try to teach her how to speak gracefully.

But most likely, you'll have to put up with it until you find someone better. Personality traits like that take years to change.

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Im fooling around with a girl like that right now ---> about to find another girl that is quiet and doesn't talk hardly at all like me. You probably should do the same its easier on the ears and not as many damn emotional problems:D !!

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whisper your favorite words to her " baby you are getting extremely hot, once you talk a lot"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So i'm dating this girl that i can't stand..."

Come on now, pumpkin.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
"You know most guys woulld find you annoying, but I LIKE a girl who can make a conversation about absolutely nothing"
Haha! :crackup:
I almost started choking when I read this.
Good one. :up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexorcist said:
i'm in a semi-LTR with a girl and now that we're getting comfortable with eachothers personalities, i'm starting to realize that she talks too damn much and most of the time its about her and her only... and 75% of the time it's about things i'm not interested in... she goes on and on and i just get so bored of listening that I have nothing to say or can't even relate... when that happens and I try to butt in and start a conversation of my own it seems like she's not interested. I'm starting to feel alittle AFC popping up now and again. She has a bad habit of talking about her ex-boyfriends too, I hate that **** and I always let her know it.

I mean i'm not complaining too much because I get my fair share of booty, but it's just not as good and I feel like i'm boring her because I'm getting to be quiet. I just need some advice as to how I can let her know early on, without being an a**hole, that she's being self-centered and annoying.

Also, the relationships getting kind of intimate and she's throwing around the L-word, and I'm not used to that at all... I have no idea how to show emotions or even fake it... I'm all good when we're messing around and talking dirty but when it gets intimate I tend to tense up and don't know what to say.

help me out, my dudes!!
Duh!!! Welcome to the world of dealing with chicks.

What woman can just shup up? Ever.

Fat Mr H

Reaction score
Ya know I was with this hot *****, ****ing delicious looking. She sounds just like your girl. I wasted little over a year with her. Basically with a chick like your talking, you marry, or you get the **** out. You could be having a better time if you weren't listen to her blabbin about ****. She talks about herself and her ex bf's? Have her start talkin to some other boy bout being your ex gf.

she talks too damn much and most of the time its about her and her only... and 75% of the time it's about things i'm not interested in...

She has a bad habit of talking about her ex-boyfriends too, I hate that **** and I always let her know it.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is talking f......king her ex- boyfriends, you are the big problem man.. never blame her okay..

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever any girl besides my boss is talking to me for an extended period of time about nothing I just let my mind wander.

Today one of my brilliant female co workers in the spa was talking to me about...something i guess and I was thinking "Man Oklahoma got robbed by those officials man! The ball didn't even go ten yards and what's worse the review panel upheld it. And don't get me started on that pass interference call where the oregon player touched the ball THEN got hit. If I were stoups or an OU player I'd..." And that went on for the entire duration of that girl talking to me about...well honestly I don't remember any of it:whistle:

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Shut tell her to stop talking so much. Be firm. Don't be a jackass about it, but don't beat around the bush by being nice.

Either that or sit there and take it LIKE A PVSSY.
:yes:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no nice way to say "Your self centred and i think that 75% of the sh!t that comes out your mouth makes me want to watch paint dry"

You have to ask yourself. Is this a big enough factor to stop this relationship from getting serious?

Sarge On!