Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl doesn't like to be woken for sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Just when I thought I found my dream girl, and she spent two nights in my bed, I learned that despite her uninhibited sexual nature, that she does not like to be woken for sex. She's otherwise amazingly affectionate during the night.

I've never had a girl who I couldn't have unlimited sex during the night with (hence the term "sleeping with").

Granted, our sleep schedules are much different. I sleep 11PM to 5AM, she sleeps 3AM to noon, so she's in a different sleep state then me at say 4AM (even if I stay up late).

Has anyone overcome this issue? Is this a bad sign? There are absolutely no other signs of low interest - in fact, she wanted to have "the talk" last night about where things are going.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't like being waken up! Not even for sex.

How to overcome it? Don't wake her up for sex. If you're waking her up at 5 am or so for a "quickie," she's barely getting into deep sleep and it majorly sucks to be woken up at that stage.

If morning sex is a MUST for you, drop this girl and get a new one. If it isn't, deal with it by not having pre-dawn sex.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I thought morning sex was a rite of passage.
IDK about others but for me it ain't. I want my beauty sleep!

And I would imagine she does too. ;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm with Vatoloco on this one. If she doesn't being woken up, she doesn't like it. It sounds like a small price to pay for your relationship.

Some people can be awoken and can easily fall back to sleep afterwards. Other people CAN'T easily fall back to sleep afterwards and will toss and turn the rest of the night until morning, then be exhausted the next day. Maybe she is the later.

Morning s*x is great, but it's generally best when you are both either already up or it's about time for your both to be up. With your very different sleep schedules, I would leave it alone. Let her sleep and recharge for the next one lol.

SmoothnNerdy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always horny in the morning, it's only been appreciated by 1 woman I've been with...

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not some kind of mid-Eastern taxi driver. My hours are normal. **** me when we climb into bed, and not at 4 am when the bars close.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I'm not some kind of mid-Eastern taxi driver. My hours are normal. **** me when we climb into bed, and not at 4 am when the bars close.
Ok, and you're 52 and your wife is older than my girlfriend's nana. I'm with a 20 year old who works until 2AM.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlucky dude, I understand why she doesn't like being woken up since she gets in that late.

My girl gives BJ, sex early morning with a smile on her face every time I wanted. So obedient :D

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Ok, and you're 52 and your wife is older than my girlfriend's nana. I'm with a 20 year old who works until 2AM.
My advice is to find jobs with normal hours. The freaks come out at night. The longer that you associate with freaks, the more both of you will become freakish, monstrous, in your behavior toward others, and the more both of you will become accepting of monstrous behavior toward yourself.

The first time I hurt my back was when I was working graveyard shift. I'm not just blowing hot air out my azz. I've lived the late experience. It's injurious to your physical, mental, and social health.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Has anyone overcome this issue? Is this a bad sign? There are absolutely no other signs of low interest - in fact, she wanted to have "the talk" last night about where things are going.
Sure looks a lot less shiny when it's not sitting on a pedestal, don't it?

BigNeil, you're the only one who can tell us if this really is a problem. You've only known this girl maybe 4-5 months. She might have a quirk or two. Shoot, my girl tells me all the time that I'm the first guy she's ever dated who doesn't constantly keep in contact with her. I shrugged, told her I have things to do, and didn't change a thing. She got used to it.

Is her wanting to sleep (assuming here that you've already banged, and you're just trying to wake her up for thirds) really that big a problem for you?

If you want me to be all analytical about it, I can say that if this girl has to work all f*ckin' night grindin' up on fat dudes in sweats with too much cash to burn, she probably isn't completely off her rocker to want to sleep until morning after she actually falls asleep (and banged you twice already).

Anyway, I've been watching you extol this girl's benefits for the last couple months.

BigNeil, I'm happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but you should be old enough to understand what cautious optimism is. What you have right now is reckless optimism, and when actual problems come along (these happen even in legit perfect relationships), you're gonna need to deal with her eye to eye, not with her way up on that pedestal.

Just because she's banging you doesn't mean you're not putting her on a pedestal, dude.

Best of luck.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the girl sleep man lol. I'm the same. I'm like a fuking wolf if you wake me up when I'm sleeping. I wouldn't want sex either. I'm more active at night. When I was living with this woman for a couple months she worked 12 hours. She was always moody when she got home and I didn't mind cause I know how she feels. But when she wakes up she's very friendly and we fool around (even then we don't have much time cause shes about to go to work!) the only times we even had sex was on the weekends on her days off. Or if Im lucky a quick BJ or quick sex before/after work.

Seriously though, let her sleep. Whack off or something or wait until you both aint working. I'd say your work schedules are pretty bad though. Most people start and finish work at the same time so they fuk after work. But that girls work schedule ain't good lol. Question yourself: Can you deal with this ?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the work schedule is tough, but when you eat an organic diet, even at 41 you can handle getting up at 4AM and (with a couple cat naps) partying with a 20 year old girl all night and going to bed (and satisfying her) at 4AM, then getting up at 7AM for work. Funny thing is she can barely keep up. Also, she has promised to spend her 2 days off with me (Sat and Sun) each week.

Part of it might be adrenaline. I might spontaneously age 10 years in one night.