"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl didn't call me back

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
I called this girl the other night, left a message, but she still hasn't called me back, and I suspect she isn't going to. She definately has IL though, I know that, she just might be more mature than all the girls who start calling me 50 times a day as soon as they get my number.

So, when I see her at school, should I be like, "You never called me back" or something, or act like nothing happened?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
When exactly was "the other night"? You can't expect people to return your call within the hour, or the day. Let it slide, and don't mention it.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Your mistake is leaving a message. In my entire life, I have never ONCE had a girl return my call from a message I left her. I'm not sure why this is, and maybe it's just me, but... Messages suck. Especially because now, you can't really call again without seeming creepy.

Anyway, be patient. Some people take forever to answer their messages (I know there have been times where I don't get them until weeks afterwards). Wait a week then call her again. This time don't leave a message... If you don't get her, wait 1-2 days then try again.
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
If I had a dollar for every thread about girls who don't call back.....I could buy all you guys dinner.

BTW about 2 inches from this thread is another thread about girls not calling back. Take your pick
 
Top