"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girl did my toes

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
First off....
I always take care of my feet.
I don't need clipping because I do it.
I got nice feet...

That being said....

I have been hanging out at my neighbor's house. We play cards. They have cook outs and I bring whatever and it's chill.
Her mom knows me...her sister too.
....one night I was like....fvck I'm bored...let me saunter over to their house and see what they're up to.

Yadda yadda...I get welcomed in.
The girl was doing her nails...no biggie....I'm making small talk with her mom...then the girl says. Give me your feet. Put it on my lap.
Usually I'm more reserved to just go with it...but fvck it.

She did the whole pedicure treatment. Free of charge. Felt nice. Toes still look nice.

But I haven't even hugged this girl yet.

Are some girls just that nice?
Or is it more like....touching someone's feet is intimate and I should start showing her how intimate I can be?

I don't want to ruin the relationship/ friendship I have in that household.
I live a block away and they invite me over for dinner and poker like every two nights.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Loki.7

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
38
First off....
I always take care of my feet.
I don't need clipping because I do it.
I got nice feet...

That being said....

I have been hanging out at my neighbor's house. We play cards. They have cook outs and I bring whatever and it's chill.
Her mom knows me...her sister too.
....one night I was like....fvck I'm bored...let me saunter over to their house and see what they're up to.

Yadda yadda...I get welcomed in.
The girl was doing her nails...no biggie....I'm making small talk with her mom...then the girl says. Give me your feet. Put it on my lap.
Usually I'm more reserved to just go with it...but fvck it.

She did the whole pedicure treatment. Free of charge. Felt nice. Toes still look nice.

But I haven't even hugged this girl yet.

Are some girls just that nice?
Or is it more like....touching someone's feet is intimate and I should start showing her how intimate I can be?

I don't want to ruin the relationship/ friendship I have in that household.
I live a block away and they invite me over for dinner and poker like every two nights.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting to hear about a girl actually doing your toes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I wouldn't read to much into it. I dated a Brazilian girl once whom lived in an apartment with two of her sisters. Whenever I came over they where doing each others nails or hair. Every single time I was there one of em was getting pampered.

If I have to guess I'd say this puts you more in male girlfriend territory then anything else.

I'd advice you to keep this circle clean and see if it spawns contacts that you can date/hook up with.
 
Top