Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl denied me, Stopped talking to her, now she texts me constantly..

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, a few of you may have seen my thread from about a week ago about this girl who lead me on pretty bad only to tell me she likes one of my friends when I went for the kiss close. I told her to delete my number and not talk to me anymore and just walked away.

Now this girl keeps texting me asking me how I'm doing and all that. I hungout with one of her best friends tonight and she was saying things like "So you hungout with ____ tonight I heard"

Just wondering what a true DJ would do in my shoes. Should I respond or just keep ignoring. In all honesty, I'd just like to fvck/hook up with this girl since she is pretty attractive, but lacks a real life.. When she told me she had a crush on my friend, she admitted to not even talking to him before or any of that. (And let me say as much as I like hanging with this friend of mine, he's a total AFC.. I really don't get why this chick digs him.) Let me know guys!

Igetit!

Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
Hey guys, a few of you may have seen my thread from about a week ago about this girl who lead me on pretty bad only to tell me she likes one of my friends when I went for the kiss close. I told her to delete my number and not talk to me anymore and just walked away.
Yeah,I remember reading your thread,the one where you tried to kiss some chick and she told you that she liked someone else.

You know what I said to myself when I saw that? I was like,"What the hell is wrong with THAT DUDE?".

Yeah,I was wondering what the deal was with YOU,not her,YOU.

The following is from your other thread concerning this girl........

RSanders219 said:
But then this girl I've been gaming for a good two weeksasked me to come over and chill..
Question:How do you "game" someone for two weeks? I've read all kinds of pua material,some good and some bad,but I've NEVER SEEN any suggestions,techniques,or advice that takes two weeks to execute.

Most of it is about the approach. Conversations during the approach can last as little as 5 minutes,or as long as 45,but gaming for 14 days?

What were you doing during all of that time?

RSander219 said:
So I did a little later tonight and figured I would try and give her a kiss goodnight. So after we hungout She signed me out and I told her to come outside, gave her a hug and went for the kiss.
Have you ever dated this girl? Have you even been on ONE SINGLE DATE with her? If not,then what are you doing trying to kiss her?

I'd still like to know what it was you were saying to her during the 2 weeks you were gaming her.

RSander219 said:
She backed away and said "NO! I like ___" so I said "Well, ___ isn't here is he? and you're obviously into me".
This is what tripped me out. You tried to kiss her,then she pulled away,telling you that she liked someone else,and your response to that was,"Well,(so and so) isn't here,is he?",as if you and this other guy were interchangeable.

Then on top of that,you TOLD HER that she was "into you". Wooow dude,lol.
Then after YOU DECIDED that she was "into you",her response was....

"Not in that way"

This is why I'm curious as to what it was you were saying to her while you were "gaimg her" for 2 weeks. How could you game a girl for half a month and not know she wasn't into you?

You spent all that time trying to gain her interest,only to find out she liked someone ellse,and it took that,PLUS you trying to kiss her to find that out?

Your "game" is off. Gaming a girl is like a relay race. It's just suppose to get you to a certain point,pass the baton,then back off.

Most guys are good,decent people,but they get rejected anyway. The WHOLE PURPOSE of "game" is simply to get past a woman's initial defenses.

Once you get past them and she's sees you're not a creep,a weirdo,desperate,a wimp,or anything like that,you can drop the "game" and simply ask her out. It's not suppose to go on and on and on and on.

When you tried to kiss her,she said she didn't like you (that way). It shouldn't have took you trying to kiss her to learn that. All you had to do was simply ask her out. She would have rejected you,then it'd be done with.

RSander219 said:
Now this girl keeps texting me asking me how I'm doing and all that.
She probably just wants you to be ok. I mean you told her to delete your number and not speak to you anymore,and it was immediately after she rejected your attempt to kiss her.

So she knows you were hurt,hence why she was asking you how you were doing.

Rsander219 said:
I hungout with one of her best friends tonight and she was saying things like "So you hungout with ____ tonight I heard"
Polite conersation. Maybe a little jealousy mixed in. No biggie.

RSanders219 said:
Just wondering what a true DJ would do in my shoes.
I don't think a "true DJ" would ever allow himself to get in this type of situation. It doesn't take two weeks to game a girl. You simply ask her out. If she says yes,you go out. If she says no,you don't.

You said that this girl led you on. A true DJ wouldn't allow himself to be led on. Personally,I don't think she led you on. I just think you misinterpeted some things by her and took them as interest.

RSanders219 said:
Should I respond or just keep ignoring.
It depends on what your goal is.

I live in Texas. If I want to go to Oklahoma,I have to travel north. If I want to go to Mexico,I'd have to travel south. So what you want with this girl detrmines what you actions should be.

If you want nothing to do with her,then ignore her. If you want to date or sleep with the girl,sooner or later,you're going to have to talk with her.

You might still be able to salvage this,but because of the previous mistakes you made,it's going to take a while before you see any real results.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think I royally ****ed up here.. We never dated just hungout amongst friends and I guess I misinterpreted her interest level..

But when a chick asks "So what do you look for in a girl" says your attractive and finds you interesting.. I consider THAT interest.

I agree with you though that I should've actually asked her on a 1 on 1 date before i went for the kiss close. Oh well, I really learned from this mistake. Thanks for the advice Igetit!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So what do you look for in a girl"

"A vagina"

Igetit!

Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
Yeah I think I royally ****ed up here.. We never dated just hungout amongst friends and I guess I misinterpreted her interest level..

But when a chick asks "So what do you look for in a girl" says your attractive and finds you interesting.. I consider THAT interest.
I agree that a chick asking you what you look for in a girl,telling you that you're attractive,and that she finds you interesting are all signs of interest. I think we just disagree on how to respond to them.

My response would be to flirt,get a bit sexual,then suggest we get together sometime,not try to kiss her. (Yes,I know you didn't try to kiss her immediately after she said these thing to you).

This is why I kept asking what it was you were saying or doing with this girl during the 2 weeks you were "gaming" her.

I think that you CORRECTLY read her signs. I think she WAS interested. I mean if a girl tells a guy he's attractive,asks him what he looks for in a girl,and says SHE finds him interesting,well of course you'd think she was interested.

You just responded to her IOIs wrong. Instead of asking her out,you continued "gaming" her.

That's what I meant about game being like a relay race: It got you to the point of her giving you IOIs. Once there,the "game" should have backed off,while the comfort/get to know stage by means of a date should have taken over.

Instead,the "game" just went on and on and on. I think she was interested in you,you just stalled it out by not suggeting a date.

Honestly though,there's ONLY ONE ioi I care about,and that's WHEN I ASK A GIRL OUT AND SHE SAYS YES.

That's it,that's the only one that matters to me. The reason why is because ALL of the others can be misinterpeted.

Playing with her hair,her touching me while she speaks,a smile,her laughing at something I say.....ALL OF IT can be misinterpeted.

Me asking her out and her saying yes is the only one I have complete confidence in.

Last edited: