Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl date a guy with less educaiton and status, and money --why

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just wondering my friend who is asian was wondering this -would a girl with a bachelors degree, makes more money, drive a nicer car date or go out with a guy with lower education, makes less, and drives a less $$ car. if so why would she date him-is the reason b/c she can;t find that guy that is more educated and makes more money and drives a more $ car.

if your a girl esp asian i like to hear your advice, he told me asians are more into status and money and....etc he is chinese.

he said its a reason he doesn;t approach girls since he sees on their pof education that they have higher educaiton and status.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not of an Asian background, so I can't give advice from that point of view, but women date men who are of lower socio-economic status all the time. How many times have you heard of a woman complaining how she always has to pay for her boyfriend when they go out? Women go out with broke guys quite a bit more than one may think. It's just obvious that they have got game or something else to offer other than financial security. If you're a total AFC and broke then you won't do well, but if you're a suave down on your luck musician, then things could be different. :D

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dating a woman who fits into the category you are describing. However she is Jewish(ancestry), not Asian. I have a bachelors degree, but she has a law degree from an Ivy league institution, makes more money than I do, has a house, nice sportscar, etc. I am not sure why she is into me to be honest. She is not fat or ugly either, in fact she is really cute. Me, I am 5'8", starving artist at the moment.

When we have discussed the subject of ex's, she has dated rich men but she thought they were boring. She dated another artist before me but he was mentally unstable and she can only take so much of that. She describes me as "fun" and "exciting" to be around, mostly because I am not a total couch potato lol.

I think in a relationship similar interests count for a lot, and we do like to do a lot of things together. However, that is once you are in a relationship. I think to get into a relationship being sexually assertive(i.e. kino, kissing her as soon as the moment feels right, constantly escalating etc.) is what is most important. If you are not sexually assertive the girl will not know if you are interested and lose interest in you as a potential dating partner.
Bottom line once you get a woman in love with you she will overlook a lot of things if there is chemistry. OTOH, she could fall out of love with you just as easily and use anything as an excuse to dump you, been there too.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend doesnt approach girls because he fears rejection, and he rationalizes it by tellinf himself that hes not good enough for her anyway. Its called a limiting belief, and they are detrimental to game. Im guilty of it myself.

In general, I stick with "my league." Im a blue collar worker, with a blue collar car, and a blue collar van. If there is any truth to your statement, it would apply only to serious relationships, and/or marriage. A rich lawyer chick, probably wouldnt see me as relationship material, but she would probably fvck me, and maybe change her mind about me later. There is a respect issue that would always be there though. A woman will respect a man less, if he is in a league below her, but it can be overcome, if you make up for it other ways. Your friend should approach any chick he wants. Give the woman a chance to make a decision about him. I've dated girls out of my league before, and it was tough because I didnt possess enough true confidence in myself, and it was a recurring issue. She didnt respect me, and I was never introduced to her high class friends. She's dated movie directers, pro athletes, millionaires, and was financially set for life, and I bring home a seven hundred dollar paycheck a week if Im lucky. Obviously I couldnt afford to do the things she was used to, so she would pay for anything I couldnt afford, which was a blow on my ego. She said she loved me for me, and money didnt matter to her, and for the most part, it didnt, but it did.

Case, and point, low class guys can date high class chicks. There may be problems, but it can be done. Im sure there are plenty of lower class dudes the have healthy relationships with higher class chicks. Plenty of dudes have sugar moomas too.

Its all in your friends head. One of the things we should all learn here, is to recognize limiting beliefs, so we know we need to ignore them, and go for what we want anyways. The worse thing that can happen is you get better with the practice of gaming high class chicks. The lower class ones will be all the easier.

Edit: There were other posts as I was writing this, so I'll add that I am a starving musician also.

And, women look for the potential a guy has. For example, Im a painter. I can start my own company some day, and make six figures a year. My current boss collects corvettes. Im no different than him, I just haven started my own gig yet.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"starving artist"
That's hot to chicks.

(To below dude: Blue collar worker =/= starving artist. Sorry lol, no cigar.)

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
"starving artist"
That's hot to chicks.
If only the girls Im trying to bang would just realize that simple fact!:cool:

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
"starving artist"
That's hot to chicks.
The vast majority of Hollywood Chick flicks are horrible AFC material, however, I think the movie "Titanic" actually does a good job of accurately portraying real life female behavior. To most people it would seem the most unbelievable and unrealistic love story out there, but from what I have seen so far in real life, I think it is more accurate than most Hollywood love stories.

I think part of it is convincing the girl you have potential, be confident that you will be successful in the future. You can be lazy and probably still get laid, if you have some sort of "hook" to get their attention, and artists and musicians have an advantage here.

For LTR, if you have a passion for what you do, and you are driven and determined, it seems to count for a lot. They don't want someone who they think will be in the same (lower) position all their life, or who they will end up having to support, i.e. they don't like lazy guys.

If you are working towards a goal(which you should be doing anyway) then you can have a LTR with at least some women who are in a higher economic class than you are.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it's been said here a million times, women don't use their logical mind for true attraction. They use it to secure a provider chump and then use their emotional mind to find the man they get wet for. Strive to be a good, well rounded man, with much going on inside and out, and you will be both.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that that's it in a nutshell, Unbridled Phoenix. Be adaptive, be like water, flow.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
cause she has other men that she is dating from whom she can get educaiton and status, and money.. women seldom date only one dude.. each dude they date bring something different to her table and she pays them all with sex the womens currency..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never get played. I can see right through the phonys.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because "Why not?" If she has a good time with him that's half the battle.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do coporate executives bang flight attendants? Why do members of Congress sleep with interns?

It's about physical attraction and the power imbalance. If you've got an advanced degree, make lots of money, traveled the world, someone who's never left their home state is going to look at you with a certain amount of awe.

But, personally, i find those kinds of relationships can get kind of dull after awhile.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite Stephen King stories has a bit about the wife remembering when she first married the husband and how they lived underneath a mexican disco and how they were broke and she loved him but her rich family disapproved. How she was afraid he wasn't going to make anything of himself. Of course she was reminiscing while flying on his private jet. Of course it went all to hell after that bieng Stephen King and all. But ya...if they see potential and passion and drive it makes up for a lack of clout and status. Play up your future plans and dreams and work towards them.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody mentioned limiting beliefs, ALL OF YOU HAVE LIMITING BELIEFS!

Everything you guys talk about is about rationalizing why a woman of high status would go for a normal joe and how you can improve yourself to attract them. Why don't we rationalize why an average joe would go for a spoiled, b|tchy, materialistic high status broad? First of all what is so good about a woman of high status? money does not equate inner or outer beauty, their s____ still stinks. Give them 10 more years theyll have saggy t___ and wrinkles all over their face.

the more status and education a woman gets the lower her value becomes. The value in a woman is to how she treats a man, not how much money and education she has. If you don't believe me you have been brainwashed by the feminazi elite.

what woman has more value? a lawyer who makes 100k + a year, rides a sports car, lives in a big house and throws money around like nothing who will dump your ass after she is tired of you? OR a woman without the degree and money from a humble background, but who will do your laundry and other shores, doesn't go around sleeping and using men, and will be there by your side no matter what?

Don't put value on women due to their status, put value on yourself. Educate yourself, become more cultured, work out, improve your inner game to evolve from being an afc/boy and becoming a man.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

Everything you guys talk about is about rationalizing why a woman of high status would go for a normal joe and how you can improve yourself to attract them. Why don't we rationalize why an average joe would go for a spoiled, b|tchy, materialistic high status broad? First of all what is so good about a woman of high status? money does not equate inner or outer beauty, their s____ still stinks. Give them 10 more years theyll have saggy t___ and wrinkles all over their face.

the more status and education a woman gets the lower her value becomes. The value in a woman is to how she treats a man, not how much money and education she has. If you don't believe me you have been brainwashed by the feminazi elite.

what woman has more value? a lawyer who makes 100k + a year, rides a sports car, lives in a big house and throws money around like nothing who will dump your ass after she is tired of you? OR a woman without the degree and money from a humble background, but who will do your laundry and other shores, doesn't go around sleeping and using men, and will be there by your side no matter what?

Don't put value on women due to their status, put value on yourself. Educate yourself, become more cultured, work out, improve your inner game to evolve from being an afc/boy and becoming a man.
Let me know when Elvis gets here.

You my friend, are living in a dream world. One of the reasons that high status females choose low status males is because they can cheat on them and do anything they want and the low status male will always be there for her and take her back even if she just fvcked the entire hockey team. Same thing with unattractive male boyfriends and hot girls -- she is with him so that she can cheat on him every night with a different bad boy and he will still take her back. It boils down to an imbalance of power. Thinking that you are superman when you are a loser chump is not "being brainwashed" it is being aware of reality! The reality is that if you feel the need to improve yourself to have higher value, you do not currently have high value, therefore your opinions about value are irrelevant. People who are lower on the food chain do not get the luxury of making opinions about what you should do to get to the top of the food chain.

More attractive and more powerful people can do whatever they want and get away with it because the less attractive and less powerful people are easily replaceable. So, your answer to this vexing question (which I will admit is typically the answer to all the difficult questions ever posted on this site) is: Because they CAN!

ImTheDude...Man

Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Let me know when Elvis gets here.

You my friend, are living in a dream world. One of the reasons that high status females choose low status males is because they can cheat on them and do anything they want and the low status male will always be there for her and take her back even if she just fvcked the entire hockey team. Same thing with unattractive male boyfriends and hot girls -- she is with him so that she can cheat on him every night with a different bad boy and he will still take her back. It boils down to an imbalance of power. Thinking that you are superman when you are a loser chump is not "being brainwashed" it is being aware of reality! The reality is that if you feel the need to improve yourself to have higher value, you do not currently have high value, therefore your opinions about value are irrelevant. People who are lower on the food chain do not get the luxury of making opinions about what you should do to get to the top of the food chain.

More attractive and more powerful people can do whatever they want and get away with it because the less attractive and less powerful people are easily replaceable. So, your answer to this vexing question (which I will admit is typically the answer to all the difficult questions ever posted on this site) is: Because they CAN!
ha imma live in that dream world too!

perception is king and if you choose to believe that people must stay within their class/status and are of not the same value...then so it is true...

but to state something like that is soooo concrete is just inane...:crackup:

as for the op
1. the girl dates the "poor" guy cuz she likes him. no secret formula there
2. sounds like your asian friend (still not sure why the ethnic background derserves a specific response) doesn't approach cuz he's a chump.
3. a nice car, a college degree, and money does not equate a good person.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

agree 100%......as much as i belive girls will cheat on someone, i also believe you. this website has made me so cynical towards women but i believe ther eis someone out there

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how much money you make, what your education is or what you do for a living. As long as you have enough money to take a woman out at least occasionally. It's mostly a confidence game and partially a personality game. You win a shot at a woman through confidence and your personality is what she will use to guage your compatibility. If you can get over the confidence hurdle however, you already have a decent shot.

That said my GF has a masters degree and a good career path, she effectively makes more money and drives a newer, lower mileage car than I do... All I have is an associates degree and a crappy job, though I will be going back to school to complete a bachelors in the fall.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

How about the woman who is a layer making 100k a year who is from a humble background who will help do the chores and doesn't sleep around and will be by your side? You are using black or white thinking, binary thinking, when the world is not that way. People are mash up of qualities and experiences, so just because they have high status doesn't make them a good person or a bad person.

It's about how you make a woman feel, not about what her status is..her status is really unimportant, its about how she behaves. If you make her feel the way she needs and she behaves accordingly you have a great relationship regardless of status.