Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Constantly Checking Cell Phone

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I've been seeing for over a month seems to always be checking her cell (for texts). Every once in a while, even when it hasn't beeped or rung, she'll check it, like she's expecting something. This makes me think she's also messing around with someone else.

Anyone had similar experiences?

I can't seem to trust her, so I'm thinking to dump her ass. A few other things seem to support this un-trustworthiness about her so I think its best to high tail it...

Thanks,
S

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has there ever been a time in your life where you've always been checking your cellphone when you're with your friends? You were probably bored and had nothing else better to do. Same with this girl, she is probably bored and really has nothing else better to do. Sorry to say but it sounds like she is just not having a good time when she is with you.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can't show you the respect you deserve[poor cell phone manners]. Call her on her BS and dump her if it doesn't improve

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. you guys....

just take her phone from her and tell her she's being a bad girl and she can have it back after she does *insert something fun here*. In other words...pay her some attention and play with her.

If you start worrying, it will show..your energy will spread. And worry is negative energy, and negative energy (justlike positive) is contagious. It will seep into your voice and body language and then into hers and all of a sudden things will feel weird or awkward.

So turn it into a game, tell her "thats so rude" while you play with her and er then after some kisses, or a spanking, or tickle fight or what ever it is you want to do with her...give it back and threaten her with another round of X if she doesn't stop. If it keeps going down after that....then start to speak seriously to her about it. But keep it brief and speak at the time she does it. Remember, women are like puppies, you can't scold them if you don't catch them in the act. They don't remember later and resent it.

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a super huge trend now. Its because of the advent of all this non-verbal communication that things have become awful.
The last girl I was seeing I had to add texting to my phone just to keep in touch with her better, and then we still ended up not seeing eachother after having a great night together.

Just call her out on it, and use your best judgement. If she doesnt change then you'll know there is really a problem on her part. You probobly deserve better if that happends, but you shouldnt be flipping out just yet.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL. you guys....

just take her phone from her and tell her she's being a bad girl and she can have it back after she does *insert something fun here*. In other words...pay her some attention and play with her.

If you start worrying, it will show..your energy will spread. And worry is negative energy, and negative energy (justlike positive) is contagious. It will seep into your voice and body language and then into hers and all of a sudden things will feel weird or awkward.

So turn it into a game, tell her "thats so rude" while you play with her and er then after some kisses, or a spanking, or tickle fight or what ever it is you want to do with her...give it back and threaten her with another round of X if she doesn't stop. If it keeps going down after that....then start to speak seriously to her about it. But keep it brief and speak at the time she does it. Remember, women are like puppies, you can't scold them if you don't catch them in the act. They don't remember later and resent it.

Haha its a perfect opportunity to tease her, and is it possible to anchor the phone checking with playful attention?

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her straight up, that it bothers you. Why feel scared, or worried of holding back. Be straight up, "Hey, you know when I am with you.. I give you my attention. I find it very annoying and disrespectful that you always check your phone every 2 seconds. It almost makes me wonder if you are hiding something." Tell her straight up, see how she reacts. It takes some balls to do this... hey.... we are all here to grow together right.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
also in addition to that.. tell her that your not going to put up with her acting like a 15 year old. If she can't show you the respect that you deserve. There is the door. She cops attitude. Break up with her. Don't be mean, don't yell.. or scream.. rather be firm and calm.

Best of Luck

Also.. if you have any questions.. or concerns.. feel free to PM me. Hope all goes well! =]

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Fleshy99 said:
Its a super huge trend now. Its because of the advent of all this non-verbal communication that things have become awful.
The last girl I was seeing I had to add texting to my phone just to keep in touch with her better, and then we still ended up not seeing eachother after having a great night together.

Just call her out on it, and use your best judgement. If she doesnt change then you'll know there is really a problem on her part. You probobly deserve better if that happends, but you shouldnt be flipping out just yet.
The reality is that girls have soo many men now that they are constantly juggling the attention of many guys even while on a date with you.. texting is perfect cause they can talk secretly to any number of men at the same time.. They will only put there phone away if they really like you alot more than all the other men they have.. I have a female Fbuddy that i tell she needs a a secretary cause her phone rings all the time with calls and texts from men.. and she is only a 6.5 in looks

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has there ever been a time in your life where you've always been checking your cellphone when you're with your friends? You were probably bored and had nothing else better to do. Same with this girl, she is probably bored and really has nothing else better to do. Sorry to say but it sounds like she is just not having a good time when she is with you.

I would hold this to be true to a certain degree. I think we're missing the bigger picture. Thats where his gut feeling comes into play and is telling him that something is wrong.

The reality is that girls have soo many men now that they are constantly juggling the attention of many guys even while on a date with you.. texting is perfect cause they can talk secretly to any number of men at the same time.. They will only put there phone away if they really like you alot more than all the other men they have.. I have a female Fbuddy that i tell she needs a a secretary cause her phone rings all the time with calls and texts from men.. and she is only a 6.5 in looks

Yeah I think he should just get rid of this girl and stop stressing over it. I went through this more than once and everything you stated turned out to be the case. Speaking of disrespect one of my exes used to play it off like she was talking to one of her best friends when in fact she was talking to other dudes waiting to get some.

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yeah, I'll have to agree with that. Good point.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...what's the freaking problem? Let her check her dam messages. Lighten up.

Thats the same exact thing I said to myself then it turned out I had every right to be suspicious.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see the problem? Did you guys even read the bible?

"The goal is to find a girl that you love and that loves you back (without either settling)" -pook

Be like the eye of a tornado.. calm as can be despite everything thats going on around you. So what if she is texting other guys.. worry about yourself and your own fun. Think about if you are wrong.. you accuse her of talking to other guys when shes with you and shes texting her cousin.. you look COMPLETELY INSECURE and like a jealous AFC.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happen to me a couple of times. Annoying as hell shes either telling you, you are boring her or shes expected a text. I doubt shes cheating. Girls are just obsessed with their phones. I can't stand girls who have to be constantly text people even when shes hanging out with you. Anyways if you want to mess with her maybe one time when shes doing that you should send her a text thats says something like are you expecting a text? or am I boring you. But don't be serious just kid with her.