I have a dilemma. I met this girl names Serena at school and ever since I got her number, we have been on several dates. We have dated for around a month now and two weeks out of those months, she had a boyfriend. Due to this fact, I never attempted to kiss her until the third week. I even told her that I was feeling her, gave her compliments and she would smile and start blushing. When she left her boyfriend, due to the long-distance thing, my relationship with her started getting closer. We even went out of town, with a couple of her friends on a double date and she calls me sweetie. I know that we weren’t in a serious relationship because I never asked her for it but it was getting there. We have the same classes together and every day after class, she would wait for me… near my desk to walk with me and we would ride the bus together or get a ride from each other, when one of us decides use each other’s car. I haven’t had sex with her or anything like that but it still seemed like we were getting closer every day.
Yesterday, I invited her to go to this club that our school was throwing. She said that she would think about it and will call me the next day. She then called me the next day and stated that she wasn’t able to go because her boss is going to take her to this Halloween party for networking purposes. I told her, “is your boss trying to get with you?” She said, “I don’t know but I plead the 5th”. She started laughing. And then I said “ oh so now I have some competition.” Then she told me that she didn’t want to go anymore because she didn’t have a costume. So, I told her what would she have worn if she were able to go. She started saying that she would come dress as a nurse wearing a tight short skirt, thigh high white stockings, and 8 inch heals. I told her, “ girl, you are giving me these dirty thoughts that you probably don’t want to know.” She started, “giggling and said yeah I probably might not.” She felt really uncomfortable when I said this. I asked her if she still wanted to go to the club, “ she stated ok”. She calls me up and states that she was going to go with some of her friends and that she would meet me at the club.
I arrived at the club first and then about an hour later, she was there. As soon as she saw me, she gave me the biggest hug and a little kiss on the cheek and I was talking to her for a while. We had several friends that were at the club, since the school that we both go to was renting it for the night. There is this one guy, who seems flamboyantly gay that asked her to dance. He grabs her hand and takes her on the dance floor. I didn’t seem to mind because he was gay and he was a classmate of mine and plus I was dancing with some of my female classmates. Then I went up to Serena and entered the conversation. The gay guy spoke with us but looked very uncomfortable around my presence and he left the club. She looked pissed when he left. Well, when I asked her to dance, she couldn’t look me in the eyes during half of the time at the club. It was me and her friends and we all dancing in a group with each other. She seemed pretty annoyed by me but I didn’t know why and didn’t pay her a mind.
Well, she was dancing the whole night away and once when I was around, a dude try to approach her but she rejected him. Well, later on, I was a little tired and decided to sit down a little. She then asked me if I am having a good time and I told her I’m okay and she was like, I will make you have a good time and she got me off from my couch and we started dirty dancing. Then she states that she wanted to use my cell phone for one moment because she needs to make a call. I give her my cell and she makes the call and there is no answer and gives it back to me. She stated that if I received a call just give it to her.
Later on, some guy calls my cell phone and was like “hey can I please speak to Serena.” I handed her the phone and she started speaking to the guy and he said that he will pick her up from the club right before it closes. I was like………. WHAT THE ****????? I asked her about it but not trying to seem jealous because even though we went out on about 4 dates we are not a couple. She told me that he invited her to go to this after party at his friend’s house (come on at 3 o’clock in the morning BUUULLL SHlT). This is very disrespectful. Then she makes me wait outside with her so the dude can pick her up and before she leaves she embraces me and say “ bye sweetie.”
How can this woman disrespect me badly like this? Should I confront her about this? Should I just ignore her? Should I just let it go because we are not really in a relationship but just dating. I’m really pissed right not. So, please excuse me for all the errors. Advice is needed immediately before I start acting stupid.
Yesterday, I invited her to go to this club that our school was throwing. She said that she would think about it and will call me the next day. She then called me the next day and stated that she wasn’t able to go because her boss is going to take her to this Halloween party for networking purposes. I told her, “is your boss trying to get with you?” She said, “I don’t know but I plead the 5th”. She started laughing. And then I said “ oh so now I have some competition.” Then she told me that she didn’t want to go anymore because she didn’t have a costume. So, I told her what would she have worn if she were able to go. She started saying that she would come dress as a nurse wearing a tight short skirt, thigh high white stockings, and 8 inch heals. I told her, “ girl, you are giving me these dirty thoughts that you probably don’t want to know.” She started, “giggling and said yeah I probably might not.” She felt really uncomfortable when I said this. I asked her if she still wanted to go to the club, “ she stated ok”. She calls me up and states that she was going to go with some of her friends and that she would meet me at the club.
I arrived at the club first and then about an hour later, she was there. As soon as she saw me, she gave me the biggest hug and a little kiss on the cheek and I was talking to her for a while. We had several friends that were at the club, since the school that we both go to was renting it for the night. There is this one guy, who seems flamboyantly gay that asked her to dance. He grabs her hand and takes her on the dance floor. I didn’t seem to mind because he was gay and he was a classmate of mine and plus I was dancing with some of my female classmates. Then I went up to Serena and entered the conversation. The gay guy spoke with us but looked very uncomfortable around my presence and he left the club. She looked pissed when he left. Well, when I asked her to dance, she couldn’t look me in the eyes during half of the time at the club. It was me and her friends and we all dancing in a group with each other. She seemed pretty annoyed by me but I didn’t know why and didn’t pay her a mind.
Well, she was dancing the whole night away and once when I was around, a dude try to approach her but she rejected him. Well, later on, I was a little tired and decided to sit down a little. She then asked me if I am having a good time and I told her I’m okay and she was like, I will make you have a good time and she got me off from my couch and we started dirty dancing. Then she states that she wanted to use my cell phone for one moment because she needs to make a call. I give her my cell and she makes the call and there is no answer and gives it back to me. She stated that if I received a call just give it to her.
Later on, some guy calls my cell phone and was like “hey can I please speak to Serena.” I handed her the phone and she started speaking to the guy and he said that he will pick her up from the club right before it closes. I was like………. WHAT THE ****????? I asked her about it but not trying to seem jealous because even though we went out on about 4 dates we are not a couple. She told me that he invited her to go to this after party at his friend’s house (come on at 3 o’clock in the morning BUUULLL SHlT). This is very disrespectful. Then she makes me wait outside with her so the dude can pick her up and before she leaves she embraces me and say “ bye sweetie.”
How can this woman disrespect me badly like this? Should I confront her about this? Should I just ignore her? Should I just let it go because we are not really in a relationship but just dating. I’m really pissed right not. So, please excuse me for all the errors. Advice is needed immediately before I start acting stupid.