"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl Comments on My Cologne Collection

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Egoiste Platinum

Egoiste Platinum
by Chanel



The most sophisticated yet masculine scent I ever smelled. Although being very very very very very choosy when it come to fragrances, especially male fragrances, this is it! Classy, innovative, conservative, sexy! The perfume for men like James Bond! I will not marry until I find one exclusively wearing this fragrance! I knocks me off my feet - a surrender! Helplessly ruled by my instincs, I start loosing my senses...

The scent is my favorite men's cologne. Litterally, it's an orgasm in a bottle.

_There is NOTHING like it in the world!I'm sorry guys but I just love it soooooo much that I've been buying this for each of my boy friends in past. It's simply the sexiest smell for men ever. The smell has this successful image and there's nothing sexier than successful men.
It's true, this fragrance is an orgasm in a bottle...I will say no more
Elegant, sophisticated, sexy, sensual, sexy, sensual and........ oh yeah, sexy! Every man out there should have a bottle of this knockout love potion in their collection.
Perfect for any occasion-casual,business or romance. This fragrance drives women wild! Fresh,invigorating,rich and alluring; one of the finest fragrances available.
The smell is not overpowering, but it lasts all day. Platinum causes all the right heads to double-take!!!
I've always get great feed back from woman on this scent, I was told it lingers in the air.
The perfume is expensive, but it lasts and lasts and with just two or four sprays in the morning I can still smell it on my skin until I go to bed. That's what I've been looking for for years! A great, manly perfume that lasts, that is pleasant to me and others (not overpowering) and that can be worn on any occasion.
i like it because it is quality, and what it means to be quality really has to do with the fact that it takes about one spray of it for a day... first it starts like a citrus and then reverses itself... really, you probably will not meet anyone who would not like this cologne...
This has got to be the sexiest cologne I have ever bought my husband.
Smells like class and is a fresh, manly scent.
This has one of the best smells going, and most of all, unlike a lot of other labels the smell LASTS!!!
rocks so sexy and virile It is best for the gentelman over 40.romantic gentlemen like.
The first time I tried Platinum in a store it seem sharp, medicinal, flat, shallow. I could not believe Chanel could produce something that awful. So I tried it on several other occasions and still could not figure it out. Something in it was not bad but overall the smell was pretty unusual. Well, to make it short, I kept trying and now I am absolutely hooked. This has been my only cologne for a month now. Normally I can't wear anything more than two days in a row. But Platnum is so different from anything else I tried, it is even completely different from the original Egoiste (another excellent cologne btw). I think Allure was a further evolution of Platinum, but that's off topic. Platinum does not seem to work for everyone, and initially I could not see how it'd work for me. This is my favorite out of almost 80 colognes in my collection. Now I am wondering what do I do with the rest of them.
The thing i like most about the Platinum version is that the scent keeps evolving during they day. It starts of pretty strong but ends up being very subtle and rather fresh.
EXCELLENT. I have had 3 random girls on the train and bus just sniff my neck cause it was that good.
This fragrance has all the women walking past my work area just to get a whiff of this seductive and alluring fragrance
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Pi

Pi
by Givenchy


I absolutley LOVE the smell of this scent on any man! Sure it's a little sweet smelling, but that's why it has us gals chomping at the bit at just the smell! Very very arousing scent!
I love this scent, 1st you get a whiff off it and then you start to inhale the air around you becaus e you can't get enough it. Once you find the man attached you just can not keep your hands, legs, lips, arms, etc. off of him the smell really gets you ready~~~
Wow this scent is so sexy and not too strong. Just right, smells great. Brings out the animal in me.
It has a woody oriental scent and a first note of vanilla which is quite strong. This is a very sexy scent as well and lasts a long long time which everyone likes.
UNDIES WILL DROP!!!!!
This fragrence is very good. In a way unusual, but the women love it. I always get complements when i wear the fragrence. The best time to wear it is in the fall through winter because the scent really holds on to you.....oh so will the ladies =)~
I LOVE this scent (I'm female) and I wear it as my standard winter scent. It warms up on the body and blends very nicely and I adore its chocolatey undertones. It doesn't hurt that women find it irresistable too.
Well, I asked a lady what a good scent was on a guy that she couldn't resist, and this was the one. There was one other. Maybe Bellagio.
okay this is an personal experience i went to macys and was testing cologne's and heard of pi but never knew anything about it other then it was an good cologne i sprayed it twice on my neck and an tiny dap behind each ear i was on my way back home and was on the trolly and this beautiful girl comes and sits right next to me and after about 2 mins she leans over and asks me if i was wearing any cologne i told her yes and well lets just put it this way this stuff is really good so i went stright back and bought the bottle i had to have it.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Acqua Di Gio

Acqua Di Gio
by Giorgio Armani

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods. Notes include Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus.
DRIVES WOMEN WILD!
The scent is clean and fresh. Very classy. Women absolutely love it!
The sent leaves one wanting more. In relation to women this is important because it entices them to enquire further. The sent is also unique which creates a distinction that separates oneself from those of society. Overall, a well done piece.
This scent is sooo sexy, it´s actually the only mens-perfume that really turn me on! I highly recommend this perfume to all you guys! If you want the ladies attention-this perfume is perfect, I can assure you...
GREAT & GIRLS LOVE IT
This perfume is the best ever.You can,t simply compare it with any perfume.Now i can say man has touched prefection.
this scent does have a very earthy smell that is reminscent of a cool breeze. It brings to mind visions of standing on the beach just after sunset. It is clean, with a decided masculinity about it. Just a hint of spice and citrus give it an appropriately robust aroma. And I've never met a girl who wasn't awed by it. I've known several who tear out the sample strips from magazines and sleep with them under their pillow. Won't dissapoint.
today i was on a date with a guy who was wearing this smell... it was irresistable!!!
This stuff goes down as probably one of my top ten greatest scents I've ever worn. Judging by the number of awesome ratings it's received, it's practically THE living legend in the fragrance industry._
What a lovely and sexy scent. The appeal being that just makes you want to get closer because it is so warm and clean.
This is not my favorite scent, but girls love this s#!t when i wear it. I speak from experience, this is a safe buy that gets results. Quickly!!!
one big problem: longevity. i beg to differ with the post below me. 5+ hours after, there'd be nothing to smell. let alone a half hour after.
The best sexual experience!!! The best way to get me in bed!!!! So use it!!!!
Just the scent alone would really evoke your inner senses. Armani made the best there is in acqua.
this s**t is hot, it aint that strong but it holds up. is a lil' sensitive but thats ight, u cant be dissapointed cuz the girlis luv it.
This product works! I never collected so many complements before. For the last 2 years I was purchasing this product exclusively to impress girls.
This stuff is soooooo good I could sniff it forever!
WHEN MY MAN WEARS THIS HE KNOWS WE ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME, IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD ON HIM AND DOES LAST FOR THE WHOLE EVENING...AND INTO THE MORNING
A perfect blend of long lasting cologne with a smell most people ask about. A must for any who love wearing cologne
Do you want to be unique and unapproachable, or do you want to make the ladies swoon?
every time i smell this scent i go weak at the knees, a must for any male!
Your body chemistry along with your cologne choice is your personal signature, and can never be duplicated by another.
Acqua di Gio is the best citrus fragrance there is. There is a reason everybody buys this - IT SMELLS FANTASTIC! It even lasts a long time, that's saying something about a citrus scent. Buy this, you won't be sorry.
Everytime I wear this cologne to work, all the women in the office going crazy. AWESOME fragrance!
This stuff is great! zthe ladies love it Giddy Up
There is a note in the sauce that does not quit. It is something like a melon smell or something, but not quite a melon.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Cool Water

Cool Water
by Davidoff


This stuff makes me go in heat I swear!! Every time I smell a man wearing cool water I just want to jump his bones!!!!:)
THE BEST MALE FRAGRANCE EVER!
Take note, Gentlemen: This one drives us ladies crazy!
This one drives us ladies crazy!I love the smell! It's so... irresistable! ;)
PURE SEX
OHHHHHHHH!! YEAHHHH!!!!!! everytime my husband wears this I can't keep my hands off him. For guys who think it's boring, believe me wear it on a first date, you'll be peeling her off with a spatula! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Smells great, refreshing and spicy. But it just does not last. I put 20 sprays of this stuff on and my girlfriend could barley smell it.
From a girl's perspective,I just want to say that this is the absolute sexiest fragrance a man can wear. Just smelling it makes me think of sex!
this smell could make a ugly guy hot because its soooo good!!!
Despite what some of the guys seem to say, this cologne seems unviersally loved by the ladies!
THE REASON WHY IT IS SO QUOTE ON QUOTE "OVERUSED" IS SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE THE WOMEN LOVE IT SO MUCH ON A MAN SO GUYS ARE GONNA KEEP BUYING IT NO MATTER WHAT. REMEMBER, A FINE WINE ALWAYS GETS BETTER WITH AGE AND COOL WATER IS NO EXCEPTION. FACE IT, THIS FRAGRANCE WILL NEVER GO AWAY AS LONG AS FEMALES HAVE A SAY IN IT. AND THAT'S A GOOD THING......
Guys trust me on this 1, every man should have this scent- i cannot get enough of it!! Smells delicious, men wearing this are good enough 2 eat!!
REFRESHING & MASCULINE - DRIVES WOMEN NUTS
a real pleaser with ladies This stuff makes me go in heat I swear!! Every time I smell a man wearing cool water I just want to jump his bones!!!!:)
I cannot resist the fresh smell.
Whenever he puts it on, you'd be hard-pressed to keep me off his neck. :)
talking to a couple others from my work they also said it does not last.
Ever since i first smelled Davidoff cool water, I've been obsessed! No matter what the guy looks like, if he's wearing Cool water he's dead sexy! This scent is extremely masculine and attracts women like flies!simply irresistible!
How anyone could bash this classic cologne is beyond me. It is so damn good smelling it is no wonder it is one of the best smelling colognes of all time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Other Colognes (Not in My Collection)

These are some other colognes which Hbs are hot for:
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Dreamer

Dreamer
by Versace

Citrus, Fresh, Green. Designed by Gianni Versace in 1996, Dreamer is described as a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of juniper, lily and iris. Blended with notes of tobacco, amber and tarragon, Dreamer is a romantic type of fragrance.
Dreamer is one of TWO colognes that I have -and I have well over a hundred (of the designer brands, not the teen and cheap stuff) -Dreamer absolutely drives women mad. I have never had ONE ever NOT want to turn into "vampira" on me with this on. The only other one that even comes close to evoking this response is "NightFlight" by Joop and it's discontinued and hard to get. I'm telling you gentleman: Invest in a bottle of this, let everyone ask you what it is you are wearing: If you wear it; they (women) will come. Seriously.
EVERY girl who smells this stuff absolutily wants to lick it off me! If you buy ANY cologne. Buy Versace "Dreamer" Seriously.
For the man wearing the suit, a scent the president of a fortune 500 company would wear.
My ex-boyfriend used to wear this cologne...and I loved it on him..now when i smell it it reminds me of him so much that it makes me want to cry. If a cologne can evoke that much feeling out of me..it must be something special PS. this is not the only cologne he wore, so don't this it is only b/c I miss him. Now he actually wears Deleration by Cartier, that I bought him...guys if you want a woman to fall for you..don't go and buy this..run and buy it..I'm telling you.
Another one created that absolutely gets....me....moissssttt. I
Everytime i wear this purfume, i get the most ramdom comments from women complimenting my good smell and good taste. The results so far have all been positive. GIve it time
I have picked up more women with this cologne than any. Dreamer is by far the best, much better than Gio.
my message is to all my fellow men .if you want to attract a woman through fragrance this is the one . so much attractive and sexy perfume this is. believe me .surely it creates a sex appeal.best men's fragrance in the market .
Subtle, unoffensive, and dreamy. Girls always comment on how good it smells on me,
The scent is unique, youll never confuse it with any other perfume. It will be your signature scent, I'd recognize it anywhere. Its gotten to a point where I go to departments stores and spray some on my swater, just so that I´ll remember the way this hot guy I know smells...really, RUN and get it
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Joop

Joop!
by Joop

first smelled this in the Frankfurt airport Duty-Free shop, on a really handsome sheik-looking middle eastern guy. He was with his entourage/bodyguards stocking up on Joop. Maybe it was the exotic looks of the men and their presence, I don't know, but this stuff just knocked my socks off and I got my husband to get some. Yes this is almost more feminine smelling than many North American men may be used to, but trust me, when my husband has this on,i 'm his concubine! It has a fruity, spicy patchouli/sandalwood/tobacco scent. I know, sounds odd but if it works with your body chemistry, it's sex in a bottle!
Mixed emotions on this. It gets a a + for originalty. It is the STRONGEST cologne ever when you first spray it on. I think it has a little too much vetiver in it. You know the way gasoline smells?It smells kinda interesting but if you smell it too much can make you dizzy. This is one of those..don't put too much on or you will smell bad colognes. Which I don't like that part of. It is not sweet smelling at all I think. It is very woodsy, bark smelling. Smells like a birch tree I think.One guy at my work hated it on me and said it smells like baby powder. I don't know why.
Ladies love this. I get lots of comments and it lasts so long.
There is NO better smell on a man--but, only real men can get away with it. Namely, my fiance.
What else smells so sexy? Joop stands out !
I love JOOP! I think it has such an arousing smell. My boyfriend also likes the way it smells, but he won't wear it because "it's not manly enough" he says haha. But my sister always said, buy cologne for him that YOU like, because you are the one that is going to have to deal with smelling it. So, I am hoping if I buy it, it will grow on him :)
This is such a seductive scent. My boyfriend wears it - I am addicted to him!
I think this cologne is great for men with a sensitive side. It never fails to attract my attention -- I mean that in the best possible way.
All guys should wear this
Like chain saws and drills and just a bout any power tool, Joop! is a tool that needs to be used carefully. I made the mistake of spraying it right into my nose and I just about gagged. I like the scent, it's very sweet and rich and lasts forever,but it leaves a strong trail and can be very offensive if you use too much.
the best i ever had is smell too good and i bet u the girls will love it on top number 1 nobody beat that the best and plz buy it
I love it. I need it. Can't get enough of it !
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Desire

Desire
by Alfred Dunhill


love love love this scent. it's strictly evening romantic use, but one spay could last you into next week if you didn't shower. But if you want girls to turn their head when you walk by them, you need this fragrance. yum
I love it!! I bought it for my boyfriend and i wanted to get one for myself just to keep smelling it. It smells so sexy, sweet; would make just about any guy smell good enough to eat.
I agree with some of the other posts....it is not for everyone! but for those of us that it DOES work for, it is one of the best....made me want to toss out my Joop and Armani Gio....I have found the holy grail of scents that works best for me *and the women in the office!*
This is the best romantic sex magnet there is. It's main purpose is for night use. It's hot smelling and totally unique. Buy it for love if anything.
A spray of this stuff and you feel as rush of confidence and virility. The only thing that's missing is the Porche 911. This one's has a real straighfoward male fragrance with low notes, tobacco, and spice. Let the boys wear their funky fruity Italian colognes and Citrus soaked American colognes. Dunhill's Desire is in that rare category of classic virile colognes which includes Hermes' Equipage or Guerlain's Heritage.
Great scent for real macho... Classy, elegant and lasts all day.
Nothing comes close to this, it leaves a sweet sexy smell all day long and the girls just go wild over it. I'd recommend this to anyone. Much nicer than the Dunhill Blue.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Man, these reviews are terrible. The top few basically say the same thing. "OMG JUMP HIS BONES WILD CRAZY SEX OMG"

I'd stick to Coolwater, but right now I'm wearing 212.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Cologne? I don't know any guys that wear cologne. Is this some sort of inner-city thing, or some demographic I'm obviously not part of ? Women wear perfume - but guys?!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Eternity, Hugo Boss No.6 (backing up the ones I own first ;)). My friend has Armani and it's really quite nice. It's a little translucent bottle with a grey cap, don't know the model.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Yeah. They all scream "wear this, women jump on you, and WANT you" anyone have any other reviews that dont seem so biased?

I always thought it was for a puff, but there are two blokes that wear it where I work. I've never seen them single, ever, and it does seem to provoke a sense of "Important, stylish, clean" around them. If I notice it and I'm not gay, I'm sure women love it.

Either way, I'll play with the fancy smelling stuff when I actually stop paying off a few debts I owe :\
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NRM
Man, these reviews are terrible. The top few basically say the same thing. "OMG JUMP HIS BONES WILD CRAZY SEX OMG"
LOL
 

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
could you dumb all of that down and say which is the best apart from coolwaters because my mates hog up the stuff
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJBen
Yeah. They all scream "wear this, women jump on you, and WANT you" anyone have any other reviews that dont seem so biased?

I have looked at about 25 colognes (from recommendations) and read about 500 reviews. Some do get chicks hotter then others. Its just the way it is. I like to read reviews from girls because here is my method, find the ones that drives girls crazy (from their own testimony, they will usually not tell you this directly though) and find a couple that fits my personality from them.


My favorite is Pi by Givency. Its the most masculine scent. IMO, Platinum Egotiste makes women crazy the most and works on a primal instinct.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Personally, while I like the Acqua type of scents, I am looking for something masculine and emanates sophistication and $$$$. That is the type of image I want to embody.

But girls do like Aqua Di Gio and Cool Water and they smell good, so they have their place.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NRM
Man, these reviews are terrible. The top few basically say the same thing. "OMG JUMP HIS BONES WILD CRAZY SEX OMG"


Think about this. When you are talking to a girl and want her, what do you want her to be thinking in her head?

God, this guy is lame.
God, this guy looks like ****.
God, this guy is boring.
God, this guy smells like body odor, (i.e. ****)

or

God, I am getting hot, I am to jump his bones. I think I am having an orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never felt this way from a man.
Who are you.
I want you!!!!!!!!!

I would want the girl to be thinking this in her head.

A few of testimonies are what a few girls thought in their head when they smelled it. Its useful info.
 
Top