“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl coming over on saturday, yayyy!!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
dude this girl is 14!

she probably hasnt even hit her period yet.

as emotionally unstable as HS girls are Junior high girls are 10x worse.

save your self the trouble and just LJBF her for now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
tell her that you came up with a new idea for the game, youse play in the nude and its 10 points if you can get it in her puzzy and only 5 points if in the butt. but its 20 points if you can get your finger in her puzzy and your c0ck in her butt or vice versa.

then add in rules as you go along.

it worked great with the last girl i did this with. she kept screaming "i give up" but i said "too late, the ref's gone."
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Drug_L0rd
tell her that you came up with a new idea for the game, youse play in the nude and its 10 points if you can get it in her puzzy and only 5 points if in the butt. but its 20 points if you can get your finger in her puzzy and your c0ck in her butt or vice versa.

then add in rules as you go along.

it worked great with the last girl i did this with. she kept screaming "i give up" but i said "too late, the ref's gone."
this is great advice from a convicted rapist
 

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hahahaha, I hope he was kidding.

Bah drixsa, there's plenty of 14 years old girls with boyfriends here...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Oups, forgot to mention where, my bad.

"Here" = Montreal Canada.

Haven't seen her for 3 days.
 

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Great, saw her today and she said that I was supposed to call her to tell her where I live and how to get to my house. I made it clear that she was supposed to call me. I stayed cool and asked her for a fight right now in the snow, she said that she needs her snow pants but then said she's gonna come during the Christmas vacations. Hope she will actually come this time or else I will next this girl for good.
:)
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Dude you should have just tackled her (playfully) right there in the snow. Things like this lose their lustre a little bit after they keep getting postponed and put off like this also.
 

PapaLongDong

Banned
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Chapel Hill, NC
Viagra

lmfao dude, only 5minutes, sad, ur in ur sexual prime, but that was a real good c+f thing u did to get the ***** over, nfj bro, i say be prepared, she kinda freaky, get some lube, condoms (magnum if your like me), none of that whipp cream choco **** that is hard to clean up off bed trust me, get some cough drops, suck on em for a min or so, drop that **** in her cooter, ***** will be coming like theres no tommorow :)

- Chris
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top