Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl comes up to me looks me in the eyes and runs off

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
had a girl in the gay club come up to me towards the end of the night look me in the eyes and then run off. Happened twice with the same girl.
Other women were putting there hand up like telling me to stop when looking at them. Another tried to push me off the stage when I was just peaking and dancing like a machine (according to some gay guy telling me I'm a good looking fella mutiple times when i got off the dance stage at the end of the night.

Ended the night wandering around the stage fist pumping with another straight dude who was doing the same thing while everyone else was holding their drink watching. had one girl with short hair earlier giggle at me and look me dead in the eyes. she brought me a drink. i think she may of been lesbian. she was pretty good looking for a chick with short hair. she was asking what am i thinking and what drugs on I'm.

I didn't have a boner and had to tell two guys I'm not gay because they were about the kiss me. I had a disgusting feeling and had to quickly tell them. Even with the girls i didn't have a boner and there was some good looking girls in there. Got a fat girls number with a cute face and she wants to go out and meet me again at a later date. she approached me.

anyone else had girls come up them and just run off? or girls look at you and then turn there back in front of you and then turn around and quickly look at you again. I don't really like shy girls i liked that lesbian chick with short hair since she can look directly in my eyes and giggle. even though she's probably lesbian or bi or some ****.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly expect anyone in a gayclub to be right in the head? Oh, wait...

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Do you honestly expect anyone in a gayclub to be right in the head? Oh, wait...
well not really. had a unusual experience tonight with a guy saying he's scared of me when i look at him in the eye. had another feminine gay guy tell me he wants to give me a ******* in the bathroom. i told him im not gay and he said he knows and said he likes straight guys. told him it ain't happening and wished him luck finding a guy to suk. ended up buying a tranny and that guy whos scared of me a drink after he said he would buy me a drink and the tranny was his friend. i ended up saying the tranny was a girl because she dresses like a girl and she was offended saying shes a guy and who cares what she,he wants to wear. i told her sorry if i offended her he and she said thats ok have a good night. ended up dancing by myself and having a girl come up and run her ass on my crotch at the end of the night which didn't even turn me on. weird night in there to be honest. the tranny asked me if the scared guy was annoying i said yes and then it looked like he was tears after me saying this.

the scared guy also followed me into the toliet where we had a chat after this. he was bigger than me but was saying im (me) is such a big guy and all this **** and im intimatating as fark.

i'm going to give up wanking and other comforts and suffer for a bit.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a joke or troll post but it does contain an interesting question - what to do when a girl gives mixed messages.

If a girl approaches you and makes eye contact, she's showing interest. But by running away, she's being uncooperative. So the pattern is showing interest and then being uncooperative, which is attention hoar behaviour. I'd imagine in such a venue, women want to figure out which guys are not gay and this behaviour would be a way of doing that.

Perhaps if this happens again you could observe these women and see what they do after that. Do they go back to their group and then repeat the same behaviour with other guys? If so, I imagine they're just playing a game to see which guys give them attention. When a woman is genuinely interested, she won't do things that make it difficult to approach her.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I’ve experienced that. But a gay club?
I guess a straight guy in a gay club would be considered an oddity.

I would think an experienced guy with women could do some a$$ wrecking in there. But you are asking questions. Pretty simple ones.

Some lesbians do get dik on the side. Maybe a lot or even most all. It would stand to reason from my paradigm. But I don’t understand the fixation.

If a woman walked up to me and looked me in the eye and then turned her back to me, I would know what that means. Especially if she didn’t move off.

If she moves off and went back to a group of people she might be pulling gay curious guys back to gay males in their group.

Why are you there? What is your intent?
Lol my intent is just to get some exercise by dancing there. I do think the girls might be trying to hook me up with their gay friends. Had one blonde girl ask if i was gay and I said guess and she must of thought i said yes and pushed me onto her guy friend. Later he was about to kiss me and I said I'm not gay mate and he was glad I said that because he said he was about to kiss me. the two of them the girl and guy left the club after that. I was into the girl. I'm into every girl in the place. even fat ugly ones.

The girl didn't leave straight away she looked at me once turned around danced in front of me and then turned around and looked at me again. then left about 10 seconds later or something. She was very good looking tall blonde probably about 25-30.

The club's music is sick but I'm not exactly trying to listen to the music rather the space in between all the musical notes.

I don't have a boner in the place because in order for me to get a hard on I actually have to rub my dik quite fast with my hand and I can achieve a boner without the use of stimulation (thinking about a girls ass and tits) and in order for me to come quickly i have to think of some women i have talked to in the past. Condoms also turn me off and girls have just ripped them off my dik and told me not to wear them and just fuk them raw like a animal.

If there wasn't any std's and I was rich as fark I would be doing this **** on the daily. Girls have told me to get over my insecruitys and just fuk them raw. Some of the girls I have found out have kids lol.

I usually say I can't and drive them home. Maybe I should just fuk them like i want to or just find a girl to get into a relationship with.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're getting hit on by a lot of trannies and don't even realize it yet.
Whatever substances you're consuming is blinding you from seeing reality.

Chicks buying you drinks at a gay club?
Yeah........
That's definitely a man underneath all that makeup.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're getting hit on by a lot of trannies and don't even realize it yet.
Whatever substances you're consuming is blinding you from seeing reality.

Chicks buying you drinks at a gay club?
Yeah........
That's definitely a man underneath all that makeup.
i only drink bottled water. i'm probably the oddest guy in there. people do think i'm on drugs because i'm pretty loose. i get asked often by people if i have any drugs too. i copied the behavior from guys who are actually on drugs and alcohol who seem to have people approaching them and looking at them. even my sister said people are looking at you while out at the shopping mall the other day and i wasnt doing anything out of line. i like to have alot of fun. i brought a guy a drink who was annoying to me offended his tranny friend who i also brought a drink for told the tranny friend the guy was annoying after the tranny asked me and the guy was in tears. he was also saying he was scared of me because of the way i looked at him. he followed me into the toliet later and we had a chat. he even told me to come closer to him which is making myself vunerable to be beaten up or raped or sum**** because he was bigger than me but i had no fear at the time and he was stating im intimating and big as fuk. came out alive without any abuse.

Last edited:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man wtf are you doing at a gay club. Idgaf how many single girls go there, no straight man should ever step foot in a gay club period.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i only drink bottled water. i'm probably the oddest guy in there. people do think i'm on drugs because i'm pretty loose. i get asked often by people if i have any drugs too. i copied the behavior from guys who are actually on drugs and alcohol who seem to have people approaching them and looking at them. even my sister said people are looking at you while out at the shopping mall the other day and i wasnt doing anything out of line. i like to have alot of fun. i brought a guy a drink who was annoying to me offended his tranny friend who i also brought a drink for told the tranny friend the guy was annoying after the tranny asked me and the guy was in tears. he was also saying he was scared of me because of the way i looked at him. he followed me into the toliet later and we had a chat. he even told me to come closer to him which is making myself vunerable to be beaten up or raped or sum**** because he was bigger than me but i had no fear at the time and he was stating im intimating and big as fuk. came out alive without any abuse.
Allright you just sound like a fvcking weirdo.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Man wtf are you doing at a gay club. Idgaf how many single girls go there, no straight man should ever step foot in a gay club period.
yeah some of the gays know i'm straight because they tell me so and they like suking straight guys diks. i told them no but thankyou for the offer and they told that's a shame and they can get another straight guy to suk easily. i said i wish you all the best and they walked off.

there is other straight guys in there as well according to these feminine gays. Alot of girls in there ask if i'm gay after interacting at bit. They tell me they ain't sure if i am. and other girls look at me and say no when i'm looking at them.

I can see your reasoning for not wanting to step into a gay bar perhaps not comfortable around gay guys or being caught in there by your peers. The club is open until 5am and there's girls and there's no other clubs open on a wed and thrusday night after 1am as well and I got a couple of makeouts with girls on these nights. Yes it's probably a bit weird to be drinking water but you don't wanna be under the influence because you might end up hooking up with a tranny if your not fully aware. I even was interacting with a trans who looked like a hot chick and it took a few mins to figure out she was actually a trans. She actually asked me are you after a trans girl and then i worked out she was one and said your a trans hey and she said yes. That would of been a surprise taking her back to the crib. There's other girls in there that you pretty much know are chicks straight away and others you might have your dealts about and others that are quite obvious. are trans.

Last edited: