Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Cheats on You, do you beat the guys ass?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would want the girl to take me to the guy

After she showed me who it is i would go up to him and Ask him the following

ME: "Did you fluck my gf?"
HIM: Yes, i didnt know she was ure gf (something along those line)
Me: *Shakes his hand* "Thanks buddy "
HIM: *Puzzeled look*
Me: "Thanks for letting me know that my gf is a slut and that i shouldnt waste any more time with her"

ME: *Turns to the girl* :"Its over biatch"

I would probobly try to fluck her one last time before i do this... Also i would never fight a guy if he flucked my girl. We are guys we dont turn down good P...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
737wi said:
So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?
Your already come off as an insecure loser with that kind of talk, dont c@ckblock the dude aswell.

D.J's NEVER fight over chicks...unless her life is in mortal danger perhaps.

Go read the D.J Bible.

737wi

Reaction score

That's the issue tho man. the guy knew and he knew who i was, thats why i want to kick his ass.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
737wi said:

That's the issue tho man. the guy knew and he knew who i was, thats why i want to kick his ass.
:rolleyes: What, do you want to be told the same thing a 15th time maybe? Honestly why the fvck even ask the question?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
I would want the girl to take me to the guy

After she showed me who it is i would go up to him and Ask him the following

Me: *Shakes his hand* "Thanks buddy "
HIM: *Puzzeled look*
Me: "Thanks for letting me know that my gf is a slut and that i shouldnt waste any more time with her"

ME: *Turns to the girl* :"Its over biatch"

I would probobly try to fluck her one last time before i do this... Also i would never fight a guy if he flucked my girl. We are guys we dont turn down good P...
I'm with prodigy. I'll be willing to bet he had no clue......and yes I know you said he knew about you. she's already not be trusted, so why believe her when she says he knew about you, she was probably just trying to place a little of the guilt on his shoulders. I've had a few sloits cheat on me, and have even found out who the dude(s) were. Not only did every single one of them think she was single, they were actually pretty cool guys. I'm quite surprised most of you guys agree it's always her fault, my friends usually blame the other guy.

737wi

Reaction score
What the hell? dude i asked once, then people replied with the same answer.... if u have a problem then dont read or post..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
I'm with prodigy. I'll be willing to bet he had no clue.
Who cares if he did or didn't, your missing the bigger picture. Who is 737wi to this other guy? Nobody.

I mean having all these resources available and knowing what we know, do any of these guys here actually give a sh!t about the borefriend? I know I sure as hell dont, is there a wedding band on the crumpets finger? ...... Under the right circumstances I'd probably tag it even if there was, If you dont some other azzhole will.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real problem here is that the OP doesn't have many other options. When a guy has no other options he gets oneitis, in his case if he were seeing other girls he wouldn't even be thinking about beating somebody up he would have dumped the b|tch already and moved on.

He is no different than a guy with oneitis. Just start seeing other girls, it is the only cure for it.

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Think of it this way. Your girl let this guy fvck her. It is your girlfriends fault. The guy was just trying to get some pvssy and your girlfriend let him hit it. Be mad at your girlfriend and not the guy.

Yeah, it sucks the guy new and still did it anyway. But, the other guy doesn't know you nor' give 2 cents about you. He was in it for your girl and nothing else.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME.
Wow I finally get or think I get what that qoute means now lol

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro your weak a$$ mentality is why you got cheated on in the first place.

You are honestly considering beating another dude's a$$ bec he fked "your"
girl? You cannot be serious. It doesn't matter if he knows she has a bf or not, it was her decision to let this dude fvck. Did you consider if the girl you fvkd had a bf?

If you were keeping your game tight then she never would have cheated.

If anything you should take this man out to dinner and take notes.

737wi said:
Does it make a difference if he actively, purposedly sought her, not so much that she just came up to him and spread her legs? I see what everyones saying, if a girl came on to me i probably wouldnt turn it down either, but it was him going after it, knowing the shtt he was doing. She's definitely to blame for her part, i just dont see how he's "just being a guy" makes him free of blame... If i did that, i would expect the guy to want to come after me.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter if the guy knew that she had a bf or not. I would still treat him as a friend because he helped me figure out that my gf is a ho.... who knows i might have married the brod and than have her cheat on me. Would you rather she cheat on you as a gf or have her cheat on you as your wife. See what i am saying, he probobly saved you half of your stuff because when you divorce you have to give your wife half of everything (unless you have a prenup) . Also dont forget the lawyer fees... The point is , she gave the P... to him so its HER fault, he didnt force her to give it up.

The ONLY way i would even consider beating a dudes ass is if he RAPED my gf and i would have to be 100% sure that she is no lying to me. Even than i probobly would let the law handle it, no reason going to jail over a gf.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you was willing to cheat on her meant that there was a chance that she was disposable.. or your relationship with her is getting boring... Why else would you cheat on her ? Also I suggest that you getting into a fight about a girl is completly stupid. If I was in your position I would go get another girl and forget about this whole issue.

Yce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have already tried to drill through your thick skull, this MAN didn't rape your b!tch. In which case you'd have a valid point. She gave herself away willingly. For all you know, SHE probably pursued him being sick of your weak AFC ass. Now you're thinking you're being tough by beating up on your chest and wanting to fight him up for NOT passing up on free pvssy? I hope he beats the living sh!t out of you!

By the way, would you also be OK if your b!tch tried to beat up the girl you cheated with? (It WAS a girl that you cheated with, right?)

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
As they say it takes 2 to tango. She didnt magically just let it happen. She WILLINGLY let it happen AND she may have pursued it. Yeah the guy maybe a dog but all men are dogs, get a grip.

You want to be mad, be mad at her for doing it. BTW, the smart thing to do is just walk away and let her dwell on it. The more drama you make out of this the worse it will become.

Its just not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You don't whoop his a$$. You befriend the dude and find what his techniques and gambits are for overcoming the "boyfriend objection."

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's bad what that guy did, but the main person to blame is your girlfriend. It's not like he raped her, right? She willingly had sex with him. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of guys would gladly have sex with girls who are in relationships/married.

As for beating the guy's ass, think about that one for a moment. Is it really worth risking going to jail for assault? I know it must infuriate you; what this guy did was low. But take a moment to consider the consequences.

Assault convictions can carry some hard time. Prison is never a good experience. Also having an assault charge on your record will really hurt your career, your prospects for higher education etc.

If you must, may be you can just confront the guy without resorting to violence (don't try this if you know you can't control yourself). But kicking his ass is going to hurt much more than it will help.

Reaction score
737wi said:
All right, so here's my situation. I've been dating the same girl for the past two year. We both considered it a solid stable relationship and have made plans to eventually get married and have a family. A couple months ago she had sex with another guy. Normally I would just drop a girl like that on the spot and not think twice, but around the same time that she did that, I also cheated on her. If i had caught her cheating or she had caught me itd be over, but she actually confessed what she did, and I told her what i did. I feel like **** for having done that to her and she regrets everything on her part. My question is regarding the guy she cheated with. If he were a complete stranger just looking for a good time, I would just deal with her and let the situation with him drop. but its not. He doesnt know personally, but he knew she has a boyfriend. She talked to him about me, he saw me come to her job (they used to work together) and he even told her that he knew she was in a stable LTR. So, being that he knew all this and still disrespected me like that, I think he deserves a good ass beating. Would it be justified for me to do it?
Ouch for you, my Grandpa (lucky me) taught me or more or less showed me through all his actions and personality to never even let that be an option, my Grandma never even thought about cheating on him, so very fiercely dedicated, he raised me a man, and I command the respect and guide my woman because it's my responsibility as a man to do so.... ****, if my girl did that to me I'd whip her ass and tell her I'd kill her and when beating her and act like I'm trying to, prove your compassion for her, the point is, dude she probably ****ed him more than one time, and just personally that's never even an option to happen for me... I could not act as calmly as you are.

It's NOT his fault the fault lies COMPLETELY on your girl for letting it happen, she could have just as easily said no but she didn't give to ****s about you.

I'm a nice guy though so, hahaha if we were in person I would only say I'm sorry for you, :rolleyes: ... image. :whistle: Use this advice to your advantage and I'm willing to bet everyone here is willing to help guide you along the same at sosuave.

Jorge

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: It wasn't the guy that disrespected you; it was your girlfriend. As a young guy his deal is trying to get laid with as many women as he can. Your girlfriend's deal, as she is in a relationship with you, was to stay loyal to you. She is the one who reneged on her deal.

Dump the girlfriend fully and never give her the time of day ever again. Thank the heavens that you didn't marry her, and that she showed her true colors this early on. If you did, your life would probably turn out like the suckers mentioned here:

http://www.womensinfidelity.com/

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. It's rare that we get so many people in the same thread, and have EVERY ONE OF THEM be in agreement. 30+ people, all saying the same thing. Drop her, don't worry about him.

Just, wow.