Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl cheated on her last boyfriend. will she cheat on me?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl i have recently met (a nice funny good looking girl, i'd say an 8/10) told me she was with a guy for about a year and cheated on him, but this was the first night talking to her and i was being AFC plus desperate, asking her out alot. maybe she said this to back me off. i dunno. but she also use to smoke the green and drink alot, party, etc. she has stopped that since a while ago now. she works everyday and studies. she really seems like a nice girl. but should i be worried that she might cheat on me if she cheated in the past?

i believe that if a girl cheats when taken, it's because the other guy has qualities the current boyfriend does not produce. the guy must of had things the boyfriend didn't, i mean, if the boyfriend was so great and she loved him she wouldn't of cheated. either that or she would of been drunk.

what is your thought on this topic guys? should i risk my ass for this girl?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People make mistakes, especially when they're young, so I wouldn't worry about her cheating. Every person has the potential to cheat, but if you notice, most guys who have cheating girlfriends are AFC. Have confidence in yourself and be willing to walk away if she steps out of line.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails

what is your thought on this topic guys? should i risk my ass for this girl?
let us rephrase that...

"Guys do you think I should involve my emotions in this relationship onto a level that I might end up hurt?"

meh screw it... enjoy it, every bit of it, if she does something like that.. it's simple.. NEXT!

don't get yourself all tied up emotionally this soon... you didn't even say you have something going with her...

and stop thinking about why she did it to her previous boyfriend.. who cares? if she does it to you... she crosses a line.. It's about yourself dude.. not about her and DEFINATLY! (spl?) not about her ex... or what ever...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you "recently met" her right?
So just enjoy dating her(if she's willing to date you) and enjoy
fckin her(if she'll let you). Assume the worst case senario(that she is a cheater) and enjoy what you can get out of her for now.
Hopefully she will have learned from her past mistakes, but in anycase, whether she is a cheater or not, you could still enjoy doing her if you don't allow yourself to get emotionally attached right? You can think of it this way: She's already admitted to being a Ho' so treat her like a Ho' and use her for your own pleasure with no expectations that she'll be the mother of your children etc.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Yes
Agreed. If you think "I'm better so she won't cheat on me," you need to get your ego under control. I say you're askin' for it.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between someone who cheated where it was a one-time event and someone who has a pattern.

Where there is a pattern, it means they suffer from some type of low self esteem and they cannot resist the attention they get from people, men, etc. They cheat because they are girls and get hit on, but because of their self esteem, they ride close to the edge of appropriate conduct because they need that fix of attention to keep them happy.

I don't think its a big psychological disorder, its mostly just youth and lack of maturity.

So I think its all relative. If you are enough to feed her need for attention, she will not cheat on you. If you are not, she might, and she is more likely to than some other girls.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, maybe i shoulda told you guys the full story.

the reason she told me she cheated on a guy is because she was telling me that i shouldn't risk dating her and she didn't wanna let me get to know her because she keeps hurting guys she dates and she wants to save myself from getting hurt. this was in the past where she was hardcore girl (smoking, drinking) however, these days she just works and studies like a good girl (at least that's what she told me) at the same time she has interest in me but she isn't letting me in easy. i won't think about her too much but i'll keep her in the back of my head. (by the way, that was the first night she told me this when i was being a bit AFC. last couple of days her IL have improved by a bit)

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she is saying stay away before the monster within reaches out and cheats on you?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not sure. i'm thinking it was because i was being too AFC and desperate the first chat we had. last couple days i been C+F and she hasn't really tried to push me away so much. i don't know eh, shes fukin with me head. lol. sometimes i hate the **** girls put you through, all their damn games! ahh well, what can ya do :)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a girl you chat with online, or is she someone you met in the real world? there are no rules that say you have to get into a relationship with this girl if you just want to fvck her, so let her be a slut, just make sure you wear a rubber. If this is a girl you want to spend a long time with, thats definately a red flag - however, people change, and if you can deliver in bed (i mean keep her completely satisfied) she won't go looking for it in other places.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from my past experiences, it's not just the fact that she cheated, it's the fact that you know without a reasonable doubt that when she is unhappy or if times get tough, and trust me, times will get tought, instead of trying to work it out like a mature couple, she is going to be inclined to look somewhere else.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
People make mistakes, especially when they're young, so I wouldn't worry about her cheating. Every person has the potential to cheat, but if you notice, most guys who have cheating girlfriends are AFC. Have confidence in yourself and be willing to walk away if she steps out of line.
good advice... here's another translation... fvck the dogsh1t out of her. After that, no matter what happens, you'll always be able to look back and smile.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
i believe that if a girl cheats when taken, it's because the other guy has qualities the current boyfriend does not produce. the guy must of had things the boyfriend didn't, i mean, if the boyfriend was so great and she loved him she wouldn't of cheated. either that or she would of been drunk.
Don't know if I fully agree with this. I have had a couple of girls cheat on their other halves with me (since finding this site I must add) and the only reasons I can come up with them doing it are:
1. They liked the look of me.
2. I made a move on them.
3. They knew I would keep my mouth shut about it afterwards.

They seemed to be upset about it, but not enough to stop a few repeat performances. Girls will either cheat or they won't and you can never tell which one a girl will be.

Having said that, I have always tried to advocate that what has happened in the past stays in the past. Just go with your gut feeling. If you think she might be trustworthy then give her a chance. If you think you will be laying awake at night wondering if she's getting it from an ex or some random stranger, then walk away.