Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Calls Me Out Of The Blue

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background: We worked together like 2 years ago. She had a bf but was blowing my phone up and into me to the point where one night she was drunk and texted me "horny". Yep, that's it. I was in a dilemma as to whether or not to do anything because her bf bought me mad beers. We ended up making out one night in like November, since then I haven't really talked to her, she kept flaking then just stopped responding altogether.

In the mean time I've really stepped up my game to the point where I see all the stupid mistakes I made with her, and don't really put up with sh!t or game playing anymore. I deleted her number and unfriended her on Facebook.

Anyways, she calls me up out of the blue today and is like "Hey!". She obviously finds out I deleted her number when I ask her who this is, and then we have some small talk for a bit and she tells me to call her back later tonight.

I'm confused as hell and text her, and the following conversation ensues:

Me: So you called me, to tell me to call you?
Her: later. at work. trying to find a new job.
Her: Is ur company hiring? what company do u work for? trying to network:)

When a girl flakes and stops responding, it's whatever. That's what girls do. No skin off my back. But the fact that this girl flaked on me and stopped responding, then hits me back up for a fvcking job? That's just insulting, I was pretty pissed.

Me: Wow
Her: Wow what?
Her: I actually accidentally called u. I am looking for a new job so that was the first thing that came to mind....haha. sorry that was probably way out of left field when I called. Hope all is well.

Some conclusions

First off, I don't think she was actually calling me up just to ask for a job, I think she was seriously interested in contacting me again. I'm still kind of pissed she'd do it like that but whatever, she's stupid.

Second, I know she didn't "accidentally" call me. She's just trying to justify her being a b!tch and hitting me up like that. It's obviously not true.

Third, I'd love to get it in with this girl just for the accomplishment. However, I have absolutely zero desperation over it and have no problem with kicking her to the curb.

With that being said, how do you think I should respond to get this moving along again? I don't know if she's still with her boyfriend but I don't really care about him anymore anyways. In fact, I'm hypothesizing that they broke up because they don't have that info on their FB's (tho maybe it's private) and I'm guessing that's why she called/texted.

I know that with the way she responded in that most recent text that she knows she lost a ton of ground, and was trying to reclaim it. I'd like to go in for a huge power grab here. I want to make her sweat and feel like a b!tch for a while before responding with anything, just not sure what kind of mood to set with this to convey that I'm in charge and that she can either meet up with me or fvck off.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah haha, that was a little strange, so are you gonna make it up to me?"

Set up a date, she'll probably resist, but then you just go "alright, take care ;)". How you react to her resistance is crucial. If you want to keep the power but keep things moving, be bold and forward, yet completely indifferent to outcome.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah good idea, I used your text verbatim:

Me: Yeah haha, that was a little strange, so are you gonna make it up to me?
Her: hmm....like buy you a ****tail or something?
Me: Yeah sure we could start there ;)
Her: haha! as if :) talk to ya soon im sure!

Not even going to respond, I laid the seed, if she wants to contact me again she can. That was a good idea though I almost said something angry to her, glad I didn't, thanks for saving me haha.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Hah good idea, I used your text verbatim:

Me: Yeah haha, that was a little strange, so are you gonna make it up to me?
Me: Yeah sure we could start there ;)
Her: haha! as if :) talk to ya soon im sure!

Not even going to respond, I laid the seed, if she wants to contact me again she can. That was a good idea though I almost said something angry to her, glad I didn't, thanks for saving me haha.
That was okay, but I would have been more direct and specific so there's no way she'll think you don't mean it. That means when she pulls back and you're indifferent to it. It will linger in her mind much more heavily.

You: Yeah haha, that was a little strange, so are you gonna make it up to me?
You: like come over to my place tomorrow evening and make me one.

You'd probably have gotten a similiar reply, but you can be sure she'll be thinking about you and what could be happening at your place. Then she'll hit you up again. What's done is done though and that text was alright so she'll contact you again if there was any interest to begin with.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I know you want to hit that, turn her game around on her and all that. I've been in your shoes before - when it looks like you have a chance you wanna go for it!

But let me remind you that - from an outside point of view - I'm thinking:
- She's playing with you
- Gonna be loads of trouble
- You'll be navigating a minefield of flaking
- She'll make it hard for you

So yeah before you invest loads of energy chasing after her and figuring out the exact right things to say and do, take a step back and think about your situation. If you do go after her - see her for what she is, and don't get emotionally involved.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was okay, but I would have been more direct and specific so there's no way she'll think you don't mean it. That means when she pulls back and you're indifferent to it. It will linger in her mind much more heavily.

You: Yeah haha, that was a little strange, so are you gonna make it up to me?
You: like come over to my place tomorrow evening and make me one.

You'd probably have gotten a similiar reply, but you can be sure she'll be thinking about you and what could be happening at your place. Then she'll hit you up again. What's done is done though and that text was alright so she'll contact you again if there was any interest to begin with.
That didn't even cross my mind that's a way better response. I'm not usually that direct but from now on I think I'm always going to be. I'm at the point where I'm not scared to send sh!t like that anymore, I just have to get in the habit of doing it.

Doesn't really matter, though, I know she's still mad attracted to me, I think she stopped talking to me because her boyfriend probably made her hahaha. Oh well we'll see, I'm not really holding my breath or even giving much of a sh!t tbh.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
That didn't even cross my mind that's a way better response. I'm not usually that direct but from now on I think I'm always going to be. I'm at the point where I'm not scared to send sh!t like that anymore, I just have to get in the habit of doing it.

Doesn't really matter, though, I know she's still mad attracted to me, I think she stopped talking to me because her boyfriend probably made her hahaha. Oh well we'll see, I'm not really holding my breath or even giving much of a sh!t tbh.
That's the right attitude. good luck bro, let me know how it turns out.

Just remember to never get angry or frustrated if she rejects your advances, just be like okay :)

Reaction score
Translation: she's playing you as an option.

Whenever women hit you "out of the blue" that means she's either bored or mad at her current boyfriend/bootycall and you crossed her mind. Sounds like you have the right idea. My advice is to treat her as an option, tap that ass, and send her on her way.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
Translation: she's playing you as an option.

Whenever women hit you "out of the blue" that means she's either bored or mad at her current boyfriend/bootycall and you crossed her mind. Sounds like you have the right idea. My advice is to treat her as an option, tap that ass, and send her on her way.
I agree. Girls ALWAYS do this! It's so annoying. I occassionally get that random text from 'lost' girls. They just want attention. Forget them!

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:

I have to respectfully disagree. If that b!tch wanted to talk to you, she would.

It doesn't matter what her bf says or does, she'll do what she wants.

You know how girls will string you along with sex?

I'd say string her along with the hopes of a prospective employer.

Wham bam thank you ma'am. This b!tch reminds me of a handful of girls already.

The ones where I've dated or ones where nothing ever materialized. Then months later, they would message/call me.

Except in your case, I think she made her motive quite clear. :3

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bruda u make dat 2 a4 format essay outa simple shyt sup wit dat yo? dat aint worth shyt. go fugk some ladies brotha, let that semen out. peace yo.