"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl breaking up with her bf for me

adanricci

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
47
Age
35
I met this girl working at a hostel during my holidays 3 weeks ago. She had been away from home (and her bf) for 6 months, and she was due back in 4 weeks. Things just so happened that I ended up hanging out with the hostel staff, her included, and I thought nothing of it. But one random time me and her went skinny dipping with one more girl from the hostel, and this other girl suggested doing a nude photoshoot when she saw my camera.

She took pictures of me and her together, and jesus christ the sexual tension is visible even in the pictures. We were both totally nude and I was carrying her around a white sand beach surrounded by these beautiful mountains. Keep in mind we're in the arctic circle, so it was a specially warm day and the vibe is hard to match.

Anyway, after this shoot I couldn't ignore that I was crushing on her, but wasn't sure how to make a move. The non-verbal communication was off the charts, constantly winking at each other, super super long eye contact, others were even starting to catch on. And at one point I asked if she and her boyfriend were exclusive, she said they weren't, but it later turned out that she hadn't been with anyone else during their non-exclusivity, and that I would be the first. She wasn't "easy" by any means even though she was already very attracted to me. I think we spoke for 6 hours the first night we spent together before clothes came off.

My holidays were finished after 5 days of this, and I went home. About 10 days after that, she went back home too, but I live on her way home so she stayed over a few nights. Right now she's breaking up with the guy, we were just talking now on the phone and she said she would feel guilty having sex with him during the breakup now that I'm in her life, but I assured her that breakup sex kinda needs to happen, and that I wouldn't hold it against her. I jokingly told her if she's thinking about me it's ok. But then she started saying how she completely lost attraction for him, especially physically, and how she couldn't even imagine herself doing it. I'm pretty lean/athletic. Not huge by any means, but very low bodyfat and you can see every single muscle on me. Turns out she's totally into it, and her current guy simply doesn't compare. (ego boost tbh).

Anyway, here's another black pill.

One thing, the current guy is like 3 inches taller than me., so there's that. But we both tower over her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top