Girl ****Blocks ONS

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a cool chick on 4th of July.

I had low expectations, since the number of hot or even cute girls at this party was low. I just wanted to chill, enjoy the bbq and fireworks. :)

Anyway, she was real cool, she suggested giving me her number a few minutes after meeting her. I didn't expect that, so let it go.

I lost her and her friend for an extended period of time. When I came back, everyone was leaving.

This girl actually suggested pull logistics for me. She said there was too much traffic and wanted to hang out at the bar with me. I went along with it.

However, her rather unattractive girlfriend pulled her away as we were walking towards the bar, and that was that.

I did get her number, but she hasn't texted back yet.

I'm thinking her girlfriend wasn't too pleased with me, as she was basically ignored by everyone at the party. Or, perhaps the cute girl was a bit embarrassed that she suggested the pull and ONS, but wasn't successful (due to her girlfriend).

I'm wondering if I could have done any better with this one.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol same thing happened to me in Vegas that night. I was gaming this chick for half an hour. She was married and drunk and had her arms around me. Her friend pulled her away. I could have banged the ****tt out of her as she was up for it.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I felt like I was in the "polite zone" a little bit too much even though I was getting massive green lights.

I felt like I could have pushed a bit harder, but quite frankly, there probably wasn't that much I could have done with the ****block. She certainly wasn't mean about it, which was slick on her part. :)

I'm not sure if there was a creative excuse I could've used. There probably wasn't.

I think the girls "had a talk" while waiting their wait in the parking lot, and the ****block may have given her girlfriend an earful about her behavior, which was probably a lot more forward than she was used to seeing.

In retrospect, I played the game soundly. I can try to follow up via phone and text, but there is some likelihood the girl was a bit embarrassed about forward she was.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friend is a lot more dangerous than you think, especially if she is ugly.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she was not physically attractive. None of the guys were talking to her. She had to resort to bragging about some of her hot dates to get attention. I can understand why she wouldn't allow the pull--she had been ignored all night and didn't want to go home sitting in that parking lot all alone for hours on end.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG I WAS SITTING AT PANERA BREAD TODAY AND FIGURED OUT THE SECRET TO GETTING RID OF ****BLOCKS

Have your friend start gaming them!!!

The reason ****blocks are ****blocks is because they are jealous they aren't getting any. One time my friend got in between me and the ****block, started flirting with her, and she practically banged him on the spot! I ended up getting my girl and he got the ****block.

Boys you need to try this. Understand the female psychology behind it.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I was rollin solo, so not really possible to do that this time.