Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl being spanked do you intervene or not?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I´m feeling very sorry for what happened. I was just kissing a girl next to a tree when suddenly appeared a guy and started to spank a girl 2 cars behind me. I really didn´t know what to do, should I have protected her or not? I was about to go when I thought "who really knows what´s going on there!" "Actually some girls like this rush, and son after they´re back again (which is true)". Soon after the body-guards came and arrested him. The girl was on the floor shocked but apparently "fine".

I´m feeling so bad about it. :( What do you think guys??? I think it´s a kind of instinct to try to protect a girl.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent question. I've had this thought many times as to what I would do.

I've seen this happen twice in my life. A dude hitting a girl out in public. Once I was in a carload full of guys at a gas station and we pull up and some Persian or Armenian looking guy is roughing up his girlfriend. One of my friends rolled down the window and told him to break it off. Seeing that there were like 5 of us and one of him, he wasn't about to do anything stupid after that.

Next time was driving with my sister, we saw some dude hitting and roughing up a woman in this rundown part of town that seemed deserted. I drove by and my sister was like, "you should do something" and I turned the corner and debated it. Thinking that I could end up getting shot over some sh-t that isn't even my fvcking business to begin with. When you step into a domestic quarrel, you are really playing with fire and there's no telling what the hell the girl did to make the guy that mad, she could have have just fvcked his best friend for all you know and here you come along trying to play hero taking her defense. At the same time, you would feel like a wussbag for seeing a man beat on a woman in public and not doing anything to stop it. So anyway, I decided after turning to corner to go back and investigate so I went around the block and came back down that street and no longer saw them. So I just left.

It's a tough position to be in, and doubly tough if you are with a girl. If you're with a woman, you basically can't do nothing without looking beta.

On top of that, let's say you are the kind of dude that would intervene, well would you do it if the dude was big and ripped?

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i don't think people actually should stick their noses in other peoples business unless her actual life is in danger. Like speakeasy said, you might actually end up dead even though you were trying to do a good deed, again, she might have done some horrible slutty deed.

It's none of my business either way now is it.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait she was getting spanked or beat up? cause at first I thought we had some role playing going on...

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was under the impression is was spanking? if it was a beating that'd be different.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be careful in situations like these as you could be seriously injured or even killed. Maybe best to call the cops. :whistle:

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best not to unless a person's life is really in danger. Some women are so screwed up they'll attack you for helping them and now you have two people on you. Cops themselves would rather handle a bank robbery than a domestic assualt because the situation can be unpredictible. In fact, a cop was killed last year in my city because he answered on of those calls, the situation got out of hand somehow, and he ended getting shot with his own gun after it got knocked away in a fight.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Guys, I´m feeling very sorry for what happened. I was just kissing a girl next to a tree when suddenly appeared a guy and started to spank a girl 2 cars behind me. I really didn´t know what to do, should I have protected her or not? I was about to go when I thought "who really knows what´s going on there!" "Actually some girls like this rush, and son after they´re back again (which is true)". Soon after the body-guards came and arrested him. The girl was on the floor shocked but apparently "fine".
Hey Blue Phoenix, you did the right there, you assessed the situation rather then reacting to the situation and the outcome had no bearing whether you were involved or not.

Blue Phoenix said:
I´m feeling so bad about it. :( What do you think guys??? I think it´s a kind of instinct to try to protect a girl.
Fixed

Blue Phoenix said:
I think it´s a kind of instinct to try to protect your girl.
You can't be a saviour of all women of the world just because you are a witness to something like this. This girl wasn't beat up/gropped or raped, a little bit of sexual harrasment might have made her feeling uncomfortable but its not something she ain't going to recover from (not that I am condoning it but if you are a woman, you will have to put up with this unpleaseness one way or another sometime's in your lifetime, not all men like all women are created equal).

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is that most of the times the abuse has already been happening for a while (months, days, etc), and the girl is pretty aware of the kind of "man" she´s getting involved with. There´re girls who like playing the victim, that´s pretty fvcked up! :cuss:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Excellent question. I've had this thought many times as to what I would do.

1. When you step into a domestic quarrel, you are really playing with fire and there's no telling what the hell the girl did to make the guy that mad, she could have have just fvcked his best friend for all you know and here you come along trying to play hero taking her defense.
You´re dead on. However, people judge based on appearances (not knowing what´s behind the scenes.)

speakeasy said:
2. At the same time, you would feel like a wussbag for seeing a man beat on a woman in public and not doing anything to stop it.
That´s how I felt.

speakeasy said:
3. It's a tough position to be in, and doubly tough if you are with a girl. If you're with a woman, you basically can't do nothing without looking beta.
Again, I was at this exact situation. Later on, the girl I was kissing hugged me and asked us to take a walk.

speakeasy said:
On top of that, let's say you are the kind of dude that would intervene, well would you do it if the dude was big and ripped?
Actually he was ripped but not big, and in a hand-to-hand combat we would be "equal", actually he seemed rather "drunk" which would give me the upper-hand.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen a man roughing up a woman. I've seen the complete opposite where she's fvcking yelling and screaming at him, pushing him, and he's just fvcking taking it.

Funniest one I saw was some chick yelling at a guy in a car, and they had just gotten some drive-thru. She was so pissed, she started throwing fvcking drinks and food out the car window, and he's just sitting there letting her throw his lunch out the goddam window.

Oh yeah, to give the guy some credit, he said "I'm sorry" a few times :rolleyes: . If it were me, I'd be kicking her out of the fvcking car.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave chivalry to the AFC knights out there.

The most you should do is call 911 and report it.

The cops are trained for this kind of work, you and I aren't.

And even cops can get screwed over for trying to help.

I read a cop book years ago about the crazy mother fvckers they encountered while out on patrol, I think the book was appropriately enough titled "Berzerk" and in it the cops tell about a time they went to rescue this woman from her abusive lover/husband/whatever and as soon as they are leaving with the guy cuffed the woman runs up behind one of them and hits him in the back with a fire extinguisher and I'm not talking she sprayed him with the fvcking thing no she slams the canister itself into his back and then I think the crazy b!tch runs and gets a knife and starts swinging it at the officer later explaining that the only reason she attacked is because the cops were taking the man she loves away, the same man who just earlier had nearly beaten her to death and another time the cops went to this rundown neighborhood due to allegations of child abuse or maybe it was drugs but the point is when they knocked on this woman's door she opened it and threw a baby at the cops. I say a baby because I don't remember whether I read if it was her's or not.

Anyway though the whole point of this is not to encourage cowardice but rather common sense.

In that you don't know what crazy sh!t is going through people's minds these days.

So your best bet is leaving any trouble you see among strangers to the boys in blue who are trained as well paid to handle these sorts of things.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt do nothing, but be interested in what's infront of me. It's her fault for being with him, she put herself in that situation not me. I do not understand yeah it could be my sister or mother, but the fact of the matter is it's not.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Easy answer. No.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, for all you know he may have just found out that she was ****ing his best friend for the last few months. You never know the full story. Now if he is putting a beat down to her the likes of which would make John Wayne squirm, then by all means step in.

Anything else? Its none of your business. Move along.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this post will serve as a lesson for the "doubters". Those things sadden me; Even if you hate a girl, it´s better to move on than waste you energy beating her up. At least for what I could see and hear ("You said you´re gonna report me to the police?" "I´m gonna show you..." "slap...slap"), he seemed wrong, but...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
they had just gotten some drive-thru. She was so pissed, she started throwing fvcking drinks and food out the car window, and he's just sitting there letting her throw his lunch out the goddam window.

now that is pretty goddamm funny. Were there any bums around that profited from the altercation?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awhile back i was sitting at a pizza joint late one night when I see a guy pull up a chair at the next table. I could see that the women were becoming agitated with him being there, and it went from telling him clamly he should leave, to a heated shouting match, to a food fight. As soon as the dude got up to step to the chick I jumped in and told him to walk away.

Why did I do this? Well, the only reason I did was because halfway through the verbal altercation i realized that the chick who was trying to get this guy to leave was girl I had messed around with a few times in the past.

I got some rep points in the group from having done that, but I never got a piece of that ass so I don't know if it was really worth it. I suppose if he would have hit her after she asked him to leave it would be one thing, but he hadn't gone that far before i jumped in.

Oh well, makes for an interesting story.